Why do black people have that certain smell?

Why do black people have that certain smell?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1366196/pdf/jphysiol01415-0007.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Comes from the stale air trapped in the pockets of extra space in their cranium.

It's the smell of your mum juices on their BBC

Fuck off back to pol with the other mouthbreathers you low iq monkey

cocoa butter, those ashy knees arent going to moisturize themselves.

So blind people can hate them as well

Every race has their own smell. I can tell if someone is black, asian, indian, or white with my eyes closed.

how do i short afro-americans?

>Whites
Smell like milk
>Blacks
Smell like cocoa or shea butter
>Asians
Smell like someone just used chemical cleaners, almost sterile
>Indians
Rancid cow vomit sprinkled with dead skunks

whites smell like wet dog and rain

Business and Finance. Why the fuck would you make this thread? You're obsessed with black guys or what?

Kike detected

>cocoa/shea butter
Nigger they smell like spoiled sour cream. Get real.

why don't pajeets fucking kill themselves, honestly...

>ugly as sin
>skin is literally the color of shit
>smell like a fucking garbage can
>microdicks
>their country, including the nearby sea literally consist 99% of feces material
>every other race hates them

if you're indian/paki and reading this, do the world a favor and neck yourself.

Low intelligence detected

Don't they smell like vomit to anyone else? I'm not murrican but the first time I came into contact with them daily, most of them would smell so bad to me. Almost got nauseous a couple of times.

virtue signalling liberal plebbitor who thinks he is higher than everyone else detected

Back to /pol/ for you and sage.

Jews are just the ultimate whale groups, and they use the television and movies to swing the public (market) whichever they want. It's not that hard to understand what the jews are doing, even if /pol/ is filled with lots of morons. Everything is about power and manipulation.

It's not that they have a unique smell. They just smell more strongly than other races. This is due to the apocrine sweat glands. Unlike most of your sweat glands which respond to heat and primarily serve to cool you off, the apocrine sweat glands respond to adrenaline and secrete the more oily sweat responsible for body odor.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apocrine_sweat_gland

M. L. Thomson's paper titled "A COMPARISON BETWEEN THE NUMBER AND DISTRIBUTION OF FUNCTIONING ECCRINE SWEAT GLANDS IN EUROPEANS AND AFRICANS" mentions the findings of earlier papers:
>for example Schiefferdecker (1921) and Homma (1926) who demonstrated on reasonably large samples that the large apocrine glands found in the axilla, pubes and other limited body areas were present in greater numbers in Negroes than in Europeans.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1366196/pdf/jphysiol01415-0007.pdf

So that's why africans smell, europeans smell less, and asians barely smell at all.
It's also why smelly NEETs know no racial boundaries, as their anxiety in social situations is the primary cause of their body odor.

One time I was standing downwind of a group of black people and I involuntarily coughed, the smell was so foul.

whites - mixed bag
blacks - sweat, too much axe, or both
Indians - different sweat, dirtier sweat
Latinos - perfume or excessive axe
chinks - fried food