I want your serious input on chainlink, no shitflinging

I want your serious input on chainlink, no shitflinging.

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Scamcoin. Banks will use their own oracles

I've been shilling and FUDing pretty hard today for lulz and accumulation.

Honestly - the price is being manipulated by the slant eyed dog eaters at Binance. As long as this shit sits on there you might as well just hold until more exchanges unless you want to give your savings to the yellow peril.

Just relax and enjoy the shit flinging.

>centralized oracles governing billions of dollars in transaction that other banks have to trust

YEAH SOUNDS LIKE IT WILL IMPLEMENT ASAP

Shitcoin. It's already below ICO price.

That's just not true and you know it.

>Banks will use their own oracles
coindesk.com/swift-startup-winner-demos-smart-contract-trade-5-financial-firms/

From the article:
>Blockchain startup SmartContract is officially unveiling a new a proof-of-concept (PoC) built with assistance from five major financial institutions today at Swift's Sibos conference.
Built with assistance from

incredibly undervalued because of it being only on binance and whales manipulate the price

DELUSIONAL LINKIES
THE NEXT DIGIBYTE
SMART MONEY LONG GONE
2000% BELOW ICO PRICE
QUANTUM COMPUTERS IN EVERY TOILET MAKING CHAINLINK COMPLETELY OBSOLETE

serious enough for you?

I thought the point of chainlink was to allow oracles to commumicate with smart contracts, not to create oracles

Oracle are the thing that communicate with smart contracts, the problem was that they were always centralised. Chainlink is a decentralised oracle

smartcontract is the one helping them if sergey didnt release an ico hed probably have a lot more than a % of the 32 million

hello sir. thank you for asking i will gladly to take your question. one moment please.
ChainsLink is a distributed rapesharing app for the Indian markets, it solves the horny problem. no longer does deepak have to listen for the faint shrill scream of his potential future bride from across the ganges, then have to attempt to locate her while maintaining hard wood the entire time. he can now connect directly with his fellow assailants in real time using the power of the ethereum block chain. in version two of our release slated for Q1 brings to the table many quality of rape enhancements such as "acid shortage" notifiers.

it was lit for a while then it tanked back down to lower 7Ks. It's fluctuating between .42 & .41

I'm sold bought 100 brides.

OP here is a real answer to your question:

What if banks invest in supercomputers to replace LINK?

Ignore all the bs regarding real world use and all that jazz. Most coins moon on speculation and no substance, look at neo. Once the real world use is in play the chances of mooning are even lower because there is less room for speculation, look at tenx.

Just relax and hold, the chart hasnt even hinted any big moon missions so you are in a nice position to buy as this wont go much lower. Only 1 exchange, hence the price floating in 6-9k range.

If you have some or want in, get it below 7500 and or sit tight and have a laugh at people foaming at the mouth trying to fud this to hell. They are wasting their time while you are taking action.

Peace out brother

NEO has literally no real world use, lmao, yet it's still has a $1.5 billion market cap.

My honest opinion:

1. All altcoins are shitcoins.
2. Whatever an altcoin can do, it will eventually be re-implemented on a second layer or as a side chain of Bitcoin.
3. Chainlink is no exception.

>built using ethereum
>bitcoin
???

>Bitcoin maximalism
It doesn't get any more deluded than this.

As a use, ethereum is far superior to bitcoin. You can't deny it, it has a real purpose. Bitcoin was just the original, it will be quite a few years but it won't remain the king

stop it
delete it
please...

I honestly think it's just a temporary solution that SWIFT is slapping on top of their slow ass infrastructure from the 1970's.

They're feeling pressure from growing competition, and not just from Ripple. They realize that they'll have to completely scrap their old infrastructure and create a new one to stay competitive. Because in the end, banks will receive enormous benefits from an instantaneous payment system that saves them time and money, vs. the current system that takes more than 3 days to send money.

Cope harder bitch

Most likely this

The delusional linkies.
It's not undervalued and it's being manipulated as fuck in binance. You are feeding the whales and you know it

I'm sorry, but has (((Chainlink))) already crashed? Oh, that's right. The cryptogame isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only halfway there. Does not having the lead at halfway count as a crash? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this comment when the cryptogame is still on?
Linkers are still accumulating right now and (((Chainlink))) have been the best ICO in the cryptoworld. They're competing against one of the worst coins in crypto (RIPPLE) who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Jews. But you know what? They still fucking suck. (((Chainlink))) is one of the best fucking coins in the world, they are developing Oracles and would be doing much more if it wasn't for the jews. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when (((Chainlink))) reaches 5€ and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cripple just went down 0.3% and (((Chainlink))) went up 0.7%. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a comment like that on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-(((Chainlink))) comments because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like oracles because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ICOs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your comments and threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

>whales are buying an overvalued coin

There's not enough volume to dump hard. So they pump a little. FOMO kicks in. Small moon and then they sell at the peak. Exactly what's been happening today. But the highest token holders are actually increasing their tokens so it's not the typical pump and dump. Most likely the whales have some info that link will be a steady growth coin so they keep accumulating all the while they swingtrade a part of their stack.
I will panic when I see the top token holders decrease their stack.
In fact in order to dump properly without tanking the price link would have to at least reach 700m+ market cap