Chainlink.. I sold

I sold. Picture says all. Fucking scam coin.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/addyching/status/919995073990979591
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Was ChainLink even at SIBOS? Why didn't they get invited to the big stage?

you do realize every conference that ever existed has big things happen in small rooms right?

fuck off with the fud kid

ITT: People who bought at ATH and sold for a loss

whats the official chainlink pump and dump discord

I think it's just the Veeky Forums discord

m8 I bought when it was on EtherDelta and right when it was put on Binance

Oh fuck off stop making excuses you emotional attached fag. We all know this will dump extremely hard.

uh huh
sure it will

Never been at conferences eh?

its cool, ill buy your shit. get the fuck outta here.

FUCKING KEK

good to see you go poorfag

>linkies on suicide watch

Nice. I bought more thanks.

not an argument

Not the same conference lawl

Same here OP. Well not all my stack but most of it.

I'm not becoming a fucking linkmarine. The delusion around this coin is dgb tier.

No it won't my uneducated friend. There is nowhere to dump. People sell sky highs, look at the weekly trend. It just launched and hasnt seen even a hint of a moon mission yet.

If anything, your anger shows emotional attachment meaning you probably sold and now angry wanting to get back in or scared it will moon without you

Deluded, I made profit on this shit. But now I left. Its all vaporware. This retard shit will dump hard. Good luck being bagholder fag.

Iron hands baby

If you made money and left, why are you still here and foaming at the mouth in rage? Something doesnt add up

I bought all mine at $0.18, feeling comfortable

d e l u d e d
e
l
u
d
e
d

l i n k i e s
i
n
k
i
e
s

I'm sorry, but has (((Chainlink))) already crashed? Oh, that's right. The cryptogame isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only halfway there. Does not having the lead at halfway count as a crash? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this comment when the cryptogame is still on?
Linkers are still accumulating right now and (((Chainlink))) have been the best ICO in the cryptoworld. They're competing against one of the worst coins in crypto (RIPPLE) who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Jews. But you know what? They still fucking suck. (((Chainlink))) is one of the best fucking coins in the world, they are developing Oracles and would be doing much more if it wasn't for the jews. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when (((Chainlink))) reaches 5€ and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cripple just went down 0.3% and (((Chainlink))) went up 0.7%. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a comment like that on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-(((Chainlink))) comments because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like oracles because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ICOs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your comments and threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

I know this is dumb copypasta but (((Swift))) unironically has more more jews. It's a major player in the industry that pretty much has a monopoly.

Did you really thing that an autistic guy could take a speech at SIBOS with pure vaporwave?

They just give him a room to tell a couple of bullshit to some retards, that's the kind of attention that the financial world (the real one) reserve to cryptocurrencies.

With Jews you lose.

and Jews were on both sides. Either way the Linkies were fucked.

>vaporwave

You're actually retarded right?
Look at this guy trying to fud but doesn't even know the term "Vaporware" sad!

/biz I know you always wanted a cute asian girlfriend. Now is the time, invest in Link and get a hot asian gf.

Asian Girls Love The Link

CJEERS,
Linkmarine

this desu senpai

She looks deluded.

I'm in the slack and they confirmed OP's pic is from last year. There are pics of him in a different outfit from today. Fuck off OP.

Just curious why most everyone in Veeky Forums has to be so rude and offensive when talking about technology. What's that about?

why do i smell used goods?

Because people are laughing heavily at their computers as they post this shit

Some of this threads will have been made by people who own thousands, if not tens of thousands of LINK, who just simply find it amusing when something temporarily crashes in price or some idiot sells low

Or it's simply revenge due to the constant LINK shilling

Damn, the anons were all right about the final wave of FUD comimg straight after the conference. Makes me feel good.

I'm in the slack and you are a fucking moron.

>twitter.com/addyching/status/919995073990979591

I wonder if you will actually respond or just scurry off.

This, I hold LINK but shitposting is my reason for existing.

Can anyone explain the Cjeers meme to me?

How long do you guys think it'll stay crashed....
Im waiting to put another 5k but i wont have it until wednesday. I fucking hate bank transfers; reminder that traditional banking needs to die and crypto needs to take over

go back to plebbit fucking faggot

Here ya go

Lol faggot staying in some redneck group. Get fucked user.

Humans get a euphoric dopamine rush when they act rude and offensive and get away with it. Veeky Forums is what happens when you create an environment that fosters that dynamic with no social deterrent.

Actually how about I take the high road and admit I mixed up the pictures. They were discussing a picture being from last year but OP's actually was the correct one. I had them switched.

Good day sir, try not to be a dick as much.

Thx. Now please tell me whats did He mean by this? I dont know the meaning of that fucking Word. Or is that the Main point of the meme?

Lol, he just typoed cheers.

Whats the Veeky Forums discord? Could i grab an invite?

So, front page of Fortune and partnership with IBM = 100% gains

Speaking to small room filled with sweaty PR hacks = -6%

Got it

its so funny to FUD a coin you own

wow lol is it funny?

IT'S NOT VAPORWARE WHAT THE FUCK