Chainlink already partnered with SONY and AXA

check the signers

create.smartcontract.com/#/contracts/fa4703cb68e3c152a9f47bafd57fe1fa?tab=info

Other urls found in this thread:

coindesk.com/not-swell-sibos-highlights-swifts-strained-relationship-blockchain/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

don't click this you'll lose all your LINK it's an exploit

Holy shit!!!!!!!!! ITS HAPPENING BOYS

Bro click the pdf it's literally just a sample

Fcking retard thats old and only meant as a showcase not actual partnership.

Umm ok wtf just happened to my dgb

Linkies btfo

>sony corporation
>Axa insurance
>smart contract

>Smart contract to see if the CDN is down
LOL please.
Thats not even business critical systems m8

LOL it means they are testing it. Suckit nolinker

ALLLLLLLLL MYYY LINKIES ARE GONEEEEEREJREKJRELKJERLKJ WHTFFFFFFF THIS WAS MY LIFE SAVINGS FUVKCKCKCKCKKK

HONESTLY LOOK THIS IS A MALICIOUS LINK INFECTED URL MALEWARE HACK

Wait what the FUCK???? Is this not undeniable proof that Sony is using Chain LINK?

Yeah it is. It's just that Chainlink has so much going for it and yet it's price is stagnant the mind-game has tricked people into thinking it's a scam.

Get fked by ripple coindesk.com/not-swell-sibos-highlights-swifts-strained-relationship-blockchain/

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOST ALL MY LINKS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>CoinDesk is a subsidiary of Digital Currency Group, which has an ownership stake in Ripple.

>2016
>news

Axa owns blockstream why the fuck would they partner with an erc20 shit token company

What the Fuck this shit is going to fucking EXPLODE once the team announces anything

I really dont think they would use AXA and SONY logos as an example unless they are testing shit with them.

Um, that article is basically saying SWIFT was shitting on Ripple. SWIFT has chosen Chainlink in cooperation with their own tech over Ripple.

Hence the title: NOT so swell.

You are LITERALLY retarded if you don't buy LINK now

top kek