Someone here who bought Edo?

Someone here who bought Edo?

Other urls found in this thread:

eidoo.io/#roadmap
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

italian mafia scam

I've got 2000 tokens on that. I have some big hopes but it's a long term hold imo. The team is pretty helpful, the advisor actually pmed me on telegram lol

I threw a few ETH at it to see what it was about, I was convinced by the great ico process but already regretting and can't wait for it to be listed so I can recoup some losses. It was massively overvalued for something that has proven no value yet, the whole business plan and strategy behind it is very shaky and not compelling. I think they raised 55% of their target? And what really made it obvious that they were desperate was the announcement after the ico that if you held the coin 6 months you would get an air drop. I.e please hold while the devs sell their bags. 1/10 would not recommend.

>2000
Holy shit.
I spent all i had to buy 160 tokens. Did you pay 1ETH for 130 Edo as priced in the ICO?

>please hold while the devs sell their bags
Aren't they already getting all the ~30 Million dollars worth in ETH for the tokens they sold?

The airdrop was on the whitelist, you did read that right? They also already have a working app, how many ICOs can say the same?
I did, although I had a 25% discount as per early investor
>pic related

> I had a 25% discount as per early investor
Sheeeeeeiiiit. I only knew about this ico 1 hour before the ico's ending. Never heard of it before.
Veeky Forums always late ;_;

Always do the opposite of what biz says
Although I'm Italian like the developers so I guess I had an insider view on the ICO

Also note that they're planning on burning the entire supply of edo and aim to replace it with "maybe btc, maybe ether, maybe something else". App or not they seem to be all over the place strategy and vision wise. Also everytime anyone asks about their plans they are shot down with passive aggressive "they have an app" comments. Sad really.

Their tokens get are burned through transactions, that means that for the last token to be burned the volume needs to be so massive that I would be in Lamboland a long time before that

are burned*

When do you think Eidoo will be listed on coinmarketcap?

I don't know, I think they're working on that. It's already on etherdelta obviously
I have no reason to care in the next 6 months anyway since I want the airdrop

I bought it expecting fast money.
So much for my plan...
I hope i don't get buttfucked when it gets on the exchanges.

I bought it because I like the idea, and the roadmap is pretty solid. The app is fast, smooth and cheap.
A good dex is a game changer. The credit card is also pretty nice although I won't cash out my cryptos anytime soon

I have to agree i liked the roadmap. No regrets tho.
>credit card
Where? I didn't find anything about a credit card.

this is a poor ladies greasy dego version of OMG, and for that reason, i'm out.

Q2 2018, check the roadmap eidoo.io/#roadmap

I didn't pay attention enough before. Thanks gentleman.
So holding is better than selling it right when it reaches the exchanges. Right?

That's what I'll do, it doesn't make sense to risk it when I'm already making a 50% increase by doing nothing

But does OMG have a working product currently? That being said, OMG is good for long term because of the Plasma project. Only idiots would believe in the Apple partnership because of an Apple logo on Jun's skateboard.

in an ideal world you would be able to put shekels into all these projects.

It is a shame we were all born Pajeets in our own way.

a year from now no one will ever compare me to a street shitter.