Link FAGS we warned you

the markets weak, his bag are heavy.
there's link in his wallet, sale not ready.
he's nervous, but as user his shills are steady,
It drops stats, but he keeps on forgetting,
what he put down, the hate goes so loud,
He adds to his bags and the REEEE COMES OUT,
the price goes down, he's a wonja now

Link deluded cucks.

Omg lol is that a real pic of the presentation? This is why I sold before SIBOS.

>toilet
lol

>we

great, on an anonymous image board

was warning people literally a month ago about this scamcoin, again you idiots never listen

This is the face of a cult member. Won't listen to reason, can't listen to reason, and too brainwashed to leave even as they're walking into their own demise.

forgot pic

Honestly that red ID, those Satan trips, and the fact that they've gone into the denial phase of "w-weak hands just being shook out, fucking whales!" makes it pretty obvious you should sell.

I'm sorry, but has Chainlink already crashed? Oh, that's right. The cryptogame isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only halfway there. Does not having the lead at halfway count as a crash? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this comment when the cryptogame is still on?
Linkers are still accumulating right now and Chainlink have been the best ICO in the cryptoworld. They're competing against one of the worst coins in crypto (RIPPLE) who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Jews. But you know what? They still fucking suck. Chainlink is one of the best fucking coins in the world, they are developing Oracles and would be doing much more if it wasn't for the jews. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Chainlink reaches 5€ and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cripple just went down 0.3% and Chainlink went up 0.7%. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a comment like that on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Chainlink comments because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like oracles because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ICOs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your comments and threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

you don't even know the half of it.

>where ideas come to die

thanks for the link JUST my friend

rofl these are getting better by the hour. i dont know what it is but i get off over fudding a coin i own

To be fair this shitcoin was good enough to make me do $1000 of profit and I still missed lots of opportunities on it

I pitythe hodlers of it, they will be so fucked in next week when pump and dump will die out and whales move to some other coin

This, I quadrupled the money I put into it. I only wish I put more. I'm not even mad. Good call, Veeky Forums.

your just a masochist, i too do the same to omg.

I'm sorry, but has (((Chainlink))) already crashed? Oh, that's right. The cryptogame isn't even over yet. In fact, we're only halfway there. Does not having the lead at halfway count as a crash? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this comment when the cryptogame is still on?
Linkers are still accumulating right now and (((Chainlink))) have been the best ICO in the cryptoworld. They're competing against one of the worst coins in crypto (RIPPLE) who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of the Jews. But you know what? They still fucking suck. (((Chainlink))) is one of the best fucking coins in the world, they are developing Oracles and would be doing much more if it wasn't for the jews. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded comments like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when (((Chainlink))) reaches 5€ and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, Cripple just went down 0.3% and (((Chainlink))) went up 0.7%. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a comment like that on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-(((Chainlink))) comments because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like oracles because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking ICOs on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your comments and threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a comment like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing

Failing to realize this is going to actually really dump hard and you will become bagholder. Man you need a brain transplant retard user.

You need to change the slogan in the background to say "Where Ideas come to dump".

Do you honestly think you're fucking funny, fucking with my friends? Seriously, you're a fucking ugly little cunt mate, and if I ever see you i'm gunna slit your fucking face wide open yeh? You're a fucking angry little fucking spastic.
OK, right, let’s, first off, uhh you’re seventeen so you’re not even old enough to play the game, you’re from Scotland not Nigeria and you annoy people and put them on YouTube ‘cos you’re a cunt, which I totally agree with. So why don’t you crawl back up your mum’s fanny and die?
Right, I’ll tell you what, you fat little cunt, you’re borin’ you don’t sound Nigerian at all so go fuck yourself… GO AND FUCKING CRAWL IN A DIRTY DANK LITTLE HOLE WHERE YOU FUCKING COME FROM, YOU DIRTY DRAGON EATIN’ LITTLE FUCKING SPASTIC.
Right, OK, the ‘dragon’ comment was probably a little bit fucking over-the-top, but at the end of the day you’re fucking borin’. Every single person who watches your videos are fucking stoopid. They’re fucking ignorant little cunts. And you’re just a fucking retard.

>Look
>If you had
>One shot
>Or one opportunity
>To seize everything you ever wanted
>In one moment
>Would you capture
>Or just let it slip?

Yo
His palms are sweaty, knees weak, oracles ready
There's bankers in the room already, Morgan Stanley
He's nervous, but at the SIBOS he looks calm and ready
To drop bombs, but he keeps on forgettin'
What he wrote down, the whole crowd FUDs so loud
He opens his mouth, but oracle problems abound
He's chokin', how, everybody's jokin' now
SIBOS is over, times up, over, blaow!
Snap back to reality, oh there goes gravity
Oh, there goes Nazarov, choked
He's so mad, but he won't give up that easy, No
He won't have it, he knows external APIs solved
It don't matter, he's dope, he knows that, but he hoped
He’d have that old problem solved, when he goes back to his 32, that's when its
Back to 20022 ISO, this whole rhapsody
He better go capture this moment and hope it don't pass him

You better lose yourself at the conference, it’s bonkers
This nonsense, you got that oracle problem solved
You only get one shot, do not miss your chance to blow
This opportunity comes once in a lifetime yo…

*DROPS THE FUCKING MIC*

top kek