QT Asians

So, since qt asians are a Veeky Forums meme, can we get a QT asian thread going? Feel free to shill your coins along I guess, as long as they have a qt asian with them!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2TmbKuPQPao
soapjou.com/yoshiwara/shop.php?s=yuzuki-club_yuzuki
twitter.com/Tarami77777/status/919743644692647936
twitter.com/Tarami77777/status/916922753608904705
twitter.com/Tarami77777/status/917656987617288193
twitter.com/Kasyou3roshieru
nekome.jp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and let's add in a rule that you have to state the name of your qt :)

from meh to meh

Not sure what you're implying

Is it possible to move to Japan with crypto gains and get a titcow japanese girlfriend?

those dubs deserve it I guess, both mine are sunny from girls generation

You wouldn't, yellow fever.

If you're regular looking gaijin you can probably do it without gains

Bitcoin is bestcoin

But which are the best asians?

Personally for me it goes like this:
Koreans(even if they're plastic) > Japanese > everything else

of course Korean Girls.

Does azn waifu count?

Only if you post moar! ;^)

As an average I think you're right. Since there are a billion+ chinese though you may find more, hotter Chinese than all of South Korea/Japan in total. But if you were to walk down the street, a greater percentage of SK/Japanese would be hot.

Rural peasant chinese are generally shit tier. Chinese elites though tend to be on par with SK/Japan.

bollywood-tier indians

EBST

How much for sharpie in pooper?

Maybe just a little

Damn user, I think you did good, very good actually.

Yeah she's pretty good... she has big boobz and let's me spend all my monies on crypto. But she doesn't game much and the only anime she will watch with me is hentai, but other than that no real complaints!

>let's me spend all my monies on crypto
>the only anime she will watch with me is hentai

now that's some real goals

She likes the tame stuff mostly

do you have anymore of your qt azn waifoo
?

I myself am not so big on hentai in general, but having a asian qt with a nice body who would even consider, let alone watch it with me, just sounds awesome af, not to mention letting you actually spend your money on what you want

She was mail order wasn't she?

Also if you don't mind me asking, where did you find her? Is she murican?

>fat mudskinned jungle asian, or worse, asian american

gross

that's obviously a tan dumbo

She wasn't born here, but moved to US with her parents when she was young. Met on MySpace back when we both were in college

>Met on MySpace
romantic af desu, but now you have to share where is she from? ;^)

yes, i have a tit cow japanese gf in osaka and no crypto gains

Do tell user, how'd you get her?

fat

ジークハイル

youtube.com/watch?v=2TmbKuPQPao

second on the left is real qt

HH dubs confirm her qt status.

met her on a dating app in japan, she speaks little english but loves it when i stuff my face in her yuge tits

actually japanese are very shy about having big tits because regular japs are skinny and they prefer skinny bodies, so girls with big asses and tits are insecure and easy

how the h*ck can white women compete?

Are dating apps big there? Let's say I head over there, how fast can I find a jp waifu with one of those?

check'd

they can't

soapjou.com/yoshiwara/shop.php?s=yuzuki-club_yuzuki

very common but you should know many girls on dating apps (not just japanese) are sluts that fuck many guys and while it's very easy to get laid in japan (for a gaijin), it's harder to find a gf

is that a waifu shopping site?

>many girls on dating apps (not just japanese) are sluts that fuck many guys
yeah, I guess it's start though, until you actually meet real people

shameless self bump, come on anons I need more qt's

bump

more like from ugly baboon to meh

You sexpats are pathetic.

Come now user, do you really think this is news?

also less namecalling, and more qtposting, M'kay user? ;^)

>ywn date Haruhi
why live

what did she mean by this

you can get the next best thing though

chins are overrated?

This girl loves to flaunt her tiddies.

twitter.com/Tarami77777/status/919743644692647936

twitter.com/Tarami77777/status/916922753608904705

>dat feed

twitter.com/Tarami77777/status/917656987617288193

One of the prettiest cosplayers ever:

Check out 火将ロシエル (@Kasyou3roshieru): twitter.com/Kasyou3roshieru

To make this biz related, she started her own maid cafe.

nekome.jp/

Respect.

She's totally lewd. スケベ120%

>One of the prettiest
indeed

However I find maid cafes pure cancer, but as a business idea, are gaijins allowed to own property for business, like say I just want to buy, and open my own maid cafe, and leave a manger there to run it?

No idea, man. I haven't thought about property ownership there yet. I just want to get enough crypto gains to quit wagecucking forever and move there.

Yeah, f only them crypto gains would start coming in, and i wasn't so worthless otherwise, I don't know about living here but i'd definitely spend at least a year if I had some money

There are places outside of Tokyo that are super affordable. I think I'm going to Fukuoka and renting a cheap apartment there. Cost of living should be way less than being in Los Angeles.

I have 6 months until my lease is up. I must max out my crypto gains until then.

I wouldn't even think about Tokyo honestly, I don't like big cities let alone the biggest. Fukuoka should be a lot cheaper than LA. Me personally, I'd find myself some nice house close to a city, in on of the many villages with decreasing, and older populations, it'd be cheap, and close enough for to not have to hang out with the old locals. But that's assuming I won't require to get a job.

>I have 6 months until my lease is up. I must max out my crypto gains until then.
Best of luck wit that man, you should probably look for other income sources, or maybe you can just open a maid cafe when you get there. ;^)

Jungle Asians are better for dating

If you disagree you have 0 experience with Asian women, aside from jacking off to them

I hope I can keep trading crypto to support myself.

>me so horny , me love you long time
elaborate user

yeah NEETing out the rest of my life on crypto gainz is the dream

also don't forget this is a QT thread anons, post ém!

Same guy as the one you replied to

Cultures are just different. Less materialistic in Vietnam, more focused on providing for the husband. Korean women are fucking vicious harpies and should be avoided for long term dating at all costs- they will drain the life out of you. Japanese women are shit in bed and are weird socially = Elliot Rodgers if you have kids. Chinese women are some of the most materialistic women on earth, but Northern Chinese are ok because they cook and drink a shit ton, if you like that

Would post a pic of my Viet gf but I'm paranoid about that stuff on here, although I probably shouldn't be. Have had a 10/10 experience dating her

Don't know too much about viet women, but I do agree about koreans(in general only ofc)

>Japanese women are shit in bed and are weird socially = Elliot Rodgers if you have kids.
kek

also agree about the chinks, as far as posting your gf, you know no one here will complain, just blur her face out man

forceful bump

good night

all the best user

shameless bump

And another one. I'm off anons, please keep these qties company, will you?