Remember anons, always be aware of pnd groups (metaverse/etp)

This coin was on a downward trend from 6$, when it was suddenly shilled to shit starting at 1.30 all the way up to 5$. 'New neo etc'

Then all the shill pages dried up and here we go on a crash course down.

Just be careful out there anons.

In at 40 and out at 88 this is a shitcoin BTW

11th place in volume on CMC yesteday is a P&D?

its because of Bitfinex message today to stop serving US customers november 9th

hi pajeet here. i was just shitting on a street when i noticed this thead. this is a good coin to hold. i hold it. listen to OP and hold it too.

Can confirm sold because US customer who wont be able to sell it later if it ever goes up.

leld

Metaverse BTFO sell your coins now before Bitfinex bans US

>
Yes, most wise one. Instead of paying X wife half lose all your money on classic gas pump shitter coin

Not to mention RSI just hit 25, it's way oversold.

Hope you guys bought the dip.

As if people care about TA when an announcement that will clearly tank the volume in the future was just announced

just went from 63k to 80k in a minute.

guess some people care.

this was an organized pajeet pump and dump, if you are still in this you deserve to lose all of your money

I think it has potential actually, but way over hyped.

20.7 million p&d?

think whales with that type of money have better things to do.

Still in a downtrend. I got out at 80 and consider myself lucky

last month brought so many weak handed cucks.

You exited on a day with massive FUD and an RSI of 25 at its lowest point. If you got out and profitted, good for you. But weak hands selling an oversold stock and then come on here and say it's going to 0 to try to bring others to their hell.

Not sure if you like the coin or not?

Yep, did the same.
Fuck the SEC and fuck these gooklords.

this was an organized pump and dump by a major whale group, get out now or become a bagholder

a highly coordinated week-long effort in constant pumping and promoting this coin everywhere for the good solid foundation that it has as a product

classic pump & dumpers

the floor is 3, accumulating if we head there

Wouldn't say it was a P&D ,
more in realm with China FUD