YO BOIZ /v/ IS IN THE HOUSE

YO BOIZ /v/ IS IN THE HOUSE
Any Veeky Forums tier games out there?

Stardew Valley

You could be a millionaire like Stephen Paddock if you play this game right

>tfw poorfag even in stardew valley
>tfw can't get a 2d wife

day trading crypto

I'm going to make one. Will post it on biz when I'm done.

I wanna play!

Sold girl town
Start your own business, train your employees, and move up the corporate ladder.

This and FX. Adrenaline out the ass

PUBG gives you an idea of how likely your chosen crypto is to succeed, and how quickly things can go wrong.

someone say Veeky Forums tier video games?

Yeah it's called "the market", fun fact you can earn irl prizes, you should check it out.

pic related is about the most accurate a game has been so far

I love caplab except the endgame always boils down to you and the AI just buying all the land across earth and making your own cities basically and it becomes incredibly tedious

ALL IN concordes

Stop being poor.

That's patrician taste

The real answer

Honorable mention: Stellaris

Yeah but to be fair, you could probably also end up a millionaire if you played his other favorite game right too.

Eve
Old school runescape
Wow
Ffxiv
Any mmo with an economy

>Large corporations pay mercs to bully and grief you, just to force you to log off
>Underhanded market manipulation. Buy out small sellers then jacking up prices in busy trade regions
>The average player always pays for the overpriced item, ruining competitiveness
>Buying cargo goods high, and selling cargo low

Ah, the free market.

I left it to play with cryptos, though.

Auction house whaling in WoW lmao

Anyone play poker online? I havent played in like 5+ years and only played on fulltilt back in the day.

Where do people play nowadays?

Tropico was always fun. They are up to 5 now.

mods

Do you like kinetic visual novels on Steam? Check out World End Economica. Penned by the same guy who wrote Spice and Wolf. It's about an autist who day trades.

"Resources exist to be consumed."

shit this must be the first poster from /v/ not to come here and go REEEEEEEEEEEE STOP BUYING OUR VIDEO CARDS REEEEEEEE MINERFAGS

Eve online

The English translation is total dogshit though.

Daytrading is a game in itself

Who needs the vidya when you've got CHARTZ & PROFITZ

I'm glad someone gets it