Who else ready

the mother of all altcoin pumps incoming. prepare for war anons

hm.....
>no

on hitbtc or shittopia?

You spelt dumps wrong

Guys its okay I will wave to you from the moon

Stop posting this shit. I went in on ICO but sold as soon as that shit pumped. You trust that autistic fuck blackstone? lmao.

Really? You’d bet against autistic devs? Do you hate money?

*scammy autistic fuck

Do you remember when he told everyone in slack that the price movements were all natural? Clearly it was being pumped and dumped, but that's besides the point. You don't talk about this shit and just focus on the product. Also how about when he declared that the price of ODN would go past $1, but instead there was a dump soon after? That's not it. When asked questions that should be answerable, he will straight up ignore you. Transparency is lacking, and maybe that's fitting because the product is one of the same theme, but fuck that. This is a startup and if you can't treat your token investors like how you would actual seed investors then you deserve to fail.

#fuckblackstone

The schemers pushing this ODN marketing, the same devs that have 66m total supply available to them from day one, will go to jail soon. The SEC is aware of this fraudulent pump and dump. This post and others are just more evidence on the fire.

>he fell for the fud before the biggest altcoin pump in history

keep earth warm for me

How do I mine/faucet this coin?

I can't get the wallet working on my machine, and their site said something about a reward for signing up.

buy as much as you can and throw it in the wallet. from there you get rewards for staking. forget about it for 6 months, and then check back in as it breaks $8

so, pay somebody who already has some, and commit to do nothing with it for a determined period of time.

lol. This is untrue.

he's just a bitter link bag holder trying to FUD.

dont listen to these liars. in 6 months odn will be worth less than a dollar let alone 8 like this shill is claiming

i screen capped for my collection of biz shills im making for when the sec comes here and bust the discord shills and the fraudulent ioc platforms

What about my statements were untrue? There were others in the slack as this occurred. Looking at you bm3596

This is a warning to all prospective ODN investors. Talk to the head dev blackstone and get a feel of his nature before you decide to put money in this.

trust me just do the math there is a supply of 99,297,983 ODN tokens. scammers say this will reach what 8 dollars thats a market cap of 794,383,964 USD which is insane

I think you're just retarded bro. And you're actually trying to create fud.

actually circulating supply is 24million so it would be 8x24 = 192 million cap

that is the supply of tokens there might be 24400000 tokens circulating now but the devs are releasing the total 99,297,983 ODN tokens into the market

False again user a coin burn of 10% will take place an the coins will not just be let into the market.

Which would put it around the market cap of OmiseGo RIGHT NOW (~$761,000,000)... what does OMG offer exactly? What is OMG's market cap? 140M.... What have they delivered?? Also let's keep in mind that in 6 months from now if more money keeps coming into the market $761M will be a lot lower than #13 on coinmarketcap for total volume...

>What is circulating supply

And the sheep are being led into the slaughterhouse.... This will be fun to watch. Don't say I didn't tell you so.

IT CANT REACH 8 DOLLARS BECAUSE I OWN 7K TOKENS AND THAT WOULD MEAN I ACTUALLY MADE A FORTUNE FOR MYSELF OFF CRYPTOS

Nobody can be this retarded.

soon.

just forget about it for 6 months

lol.

your fud can't phase anyone anymore its all been debunked. You resort to ad hominem on blackstone now is all you can do your pathetic.

HAHAHA. Okay. Nobody is stopping you from supporting them, but ad hominem? Come on. He's in control of the fate of the product. Matter of fact, in the early stages you're investing in the team. Concepts/ products change. You'd be idiotic to think otherwise.