Was she a virgin, Veeky Forums?

Was she a virgin, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Njt3CyTUctc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, she got gangraped in every hole.

some say she was a man

Pics or it didn't happen.

Attested by the queen of France. Once she was in English captivity, she was probably severely abused, though. One of the things that doomed her at her trial was wearing men’s clothing to better resist assault by her captors.

The virgin Jeanne vs the chad pope

Not anymore considering how much she lusts for Sieg's Dragon Dick.

Now you've done it, OP. She'll be in a Lancaster bombing Dresden before the sun goes down.

You just ruined my fantasy of her.
She was /our/girl who died virgin. OK?
She died virgin OK? OK?
OK?

Eh, the pope was against condemning her and generally supported the French. It’s just the theologians at the university of Paris who loved being contrarians and just couldn’t get enough sucking English and Bourguignon cocks. The condamnation was overturned right after.

She wasn’t even condemned to death at first, though, and didn’t even have to say she hadn’t heard voices, just acknowledge the authority of the Church (which she never denied). That made the English extra butthurt. But part of the deal for her life was her wearing women’s clothing again, so the first thing the English did once she was back in captivity was steal her female clothing, so she was judged relapsed and then condemned to death.

I’m sorry, man. Blame the eternal Anglo, not me. If it can make you feel better, just imagine she did manage to fight off her English guards.

yes she was a virgin, however you might find that hard to grasp when we live in a world of whores and you are probably a slut yourself, but that's why she's a Saint and you're not, because she's better than you

>It's the woman's fault she fgot raped as a war prisoner
Hello Ahmed

Was she this cute IRL?

Maybe. At least we know from the only contemporary representation of her that she had nice big peasant girl tits, ripe for breeding.

> tfw no virgin warrior princess to piss and shit in my mouth

Goddammit this timeline sucks.

The court went out of it's way to prove she was a virgin and transcripts show she said nothing about being raped by her guards

Imagine trying to get those under plate armor.

>transcripts show she said nothing about being raped by her guards

It would be stunning if a woman from that era, or most eras really, would bring up the subject of rape or potential rape in an obvious manner. Especially to men, when she was literally at their mercy and the mercy of the male guards.

>Asked for what reason she had assumed male costume, she answered that it was more lawful and convenient for her to wear it, since she was among men, than to wear woman's dress. She said she had resumed it because the promises made to her had not been kept, which were to permit her to go to Mass and receive her Saviour, and to take off her chains.

>Asked whether she had not abjured and sworn in particular not to resume this male costume, she answered that she would rather die than be in chains, but if she were allowed to go to Mass, if her chains were taken off and she were put in a gracious prison [and were given a woman as companion], she would be good and obey the Church.

What Jeanne said about resuming to dress like a male (after finally giving in and wearing women's dress) makes me think that rape was a consideration. Either it happened, or there was a threat of it, or she was afraid it would happen. She talked about wearing male clothing because she was in the presence of men and in chains, and would wear women's clothing if she was not chained up, had a woman as a companion, and was in a more "gracious prison" aka not at the mercy of the guards. Wanting to not be chained in the presence of the men has pretty obvious connotations. Asking for a female companion raises particular notions too... it's actually the same thing that the sister of Louis XVI told her niece to do, while giving her advice about never being caught in any state of undress by the (all male) guards and never letting them catch her asleep or in bed.

not when the english captured her

I know, right? The crazy thing is that all her followers never made a move her. Even the guy that helped her get dressed and all that. The poor girl was basically saintzoned by an entire army.

Weaponized waifuism.

>talk about being raped or get set on fire
>whelp it's socially inappropriate to talk about that so into the fire I go

Read the rest of her transcript. She was clearly not afraid to call them out on her mistreatment.

>so pure that the big stronk soldiers around her blushed and refused to think lewd thoughts about her
>even her squire, who she changed in front of, commented that even though she has tig ol bitties she was absolutely NOT for lewding
>even the English venerated her as saintly and mourned her condemnation

I have read the rest of your transcript. There's a big difference between calling them out for not letting her go to Mass and talking about rape or assault in an open way.

Everything she said in the quote I posted are indicators that she was talking about protecting herself from assault. Sorry that a captured, helpless 15th century teenager in a hyper-religious society wasn't more explicit about it.

of her transcript, rather.

>Joan d'Rac was a tittycow
MILKY
MOMMY

You know there were medieval court cases about rape, right? Just because it was impolite doesn't mean she'd have condemned herself just to not offend the judges.

She was 19, user. A bit young to be a mommy, innit?

>tfw a girl younger than me has done a millionth time more

you mean a bit too old to not be married with two kids

>tfw Jeanne will never settle down in Domremy after fulfilling her God-given mission of saving France and find happiness and spiritual fulfillment in the sacrement of marriage.
>tfw Christ-chan personified will never be happy
>tfw Jeanne never even knew how thoroughly BTFO the English would get after her death

Apocrypha is pure garbage, but I'm really enjoying the adoration Jeanne has picked up on literally every board in its wake.

She was so pure and had such a holy spirit men didn't even dare to think about having sex with her because the thought alone would be a terrible crime against God, even while she was one of the most beautiful women around

Genuinely looks like Varg’s wife, minus the blonde hair.

youtube.com/watch?v=Njt3CyTUctc

>Her squire d’Aulon helped her into her armor every day that she was in the field and it was he who dressed her wounds. He testified that he often saw her naked legs and breasts and that". . . she was a young girl, beautiful and shapely. ..’ D’Alençon said ". .. I slept with Joan and the soldiers ‘on the straw,’ and sometimes I saw Joan get ready for the night, and sometimes I looked at her breasts, which were beautiful." Yet -- all of Joan’s men -- Jean de Metz, Bertrand de Poulengy, d’Alençon, d’Aulon, Thibault; the men who slept on the ground beside her and saw her in her lovely nakedness, were adamant that they never felt carnal lust for her. Thibault elaborated that while they sometimes felt a carnal urge for Joan, they "never dared give way to it.." They saw a saintly goodness in her and it was shame that prevented them from making advances on her. They felt an exalted pure love for her that they could not bear to sully with carnal words much less deeds.

An ENTIRE ARMY of beta orbiters

>An ENTIRE ARMY of beta orbiters

Well, they were French.

>you will never follow with all your heart the Maid of Orleans and love her with such justness and purity that historians will look back and see the splendours of chivalry and courtly love renewed

Why even live bros.

>Her squire d’Aulon helped her into her armor every day that she was in the field and it was he who dressed her wounds. He testified that he often saw her naked legs and breasts and that". . . she was a young girl, beautiful and shapely. ..’ D’Alençon said ". .. I slept with Joan and the soldiers ‘on the straw,’ and sometimes I saw Joan get ready for the night, and sometimes I looked at her breasts, which were beautiful." Yet -- all of Joan’s men -- Jean de Metz, Bertrand de Poulengy, d’Alençon, d’Aulon, Thibault; the men who slept on the ground beside her and saw her in her lovely nakedness, were adamant that they never felt carnal lust for her. Thibault elaborated that while they sometimes felt a carnal urge for Joan, they "never dared give way to it.." They saw a saintly goodness in her and it was shame that prevented them from making advances on her. They felt an exalted pure love for her that they could not bear to sully with carnal words much less deeds.

>the two most unifying pieces of the french identity are joan of arc and the bloody revolution
what the fuck

Not unifying, just defining.

this

Represents both facets of France. Catholic and atheist, republican and monarchist. It’s a pretty schizophrenic country, even today.

>It’s a pretty schizophrenic country, even today.

How so? It seems like most of them are fairly typical centrist/liberals that are atheistic and like immigration. Basically the ideal EU citizens.

Nigga, the French would fuck anything with a warm enough hole. If anything this just shows how saintly she was, even brutish soldiers hailing from the horniest people on the planet wouldn’t dream of lewding her.

Haha, confirmed for having never set foot in this country. Vast majority is against immigration, majority is eurosceptic, politics are ridiculously polarised with the plurality (if not majority, I’ll have to check) of people voting for extremists. Liberals? People are just waiting for the occasion to bring back authoritarian mesures at every corner. Majority is for the death penalty, for example. Most of the right has wet dreams of de Gaulle every night. The republic and democracy isn’t as strongly implemented as you seem to think either, people just keep clamoring for strongmen, we’ve never really moved past monarchy. Hell, even if monarchism is dead as a political force, polls show it’s got a ton of sympathy. I’ll grant you the atheistic part, but even then most people are attached to catholicism and it’s traditions. We take secularism to an autistic degree against islam, but catholicism always gets a pass.

So on one hand you get the “country of the Rights of Man” meme public face, and then you look a little deeper.

As long as France remains a client state of Germany and its European Empire it doesn't matter what the majority of French citizens think.

Merkel pushed the suicide button, Germany’s done in a generation. Those autists can’t fuck so they imported the third world that can’t even read for cheap labor. Emmanuel “Jupiter” Macron will reform the EU the way it was always meant to be, a French empire.

And Britain is too far gone, Brexit was supposed to be a step in the right direction but they can’t do a single thing right with it.

I haven't been following French news for a long time. Is Macron just another weak lefty or is he actually centrist like they claim?

Delet this

They don't call it the French disease for nothing.

Perfidious Albion literally had to murder a teenage girl to still lose a war. *nglos on suicide watch

ENGLAND DIDN'T LOSE THE WAR REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>and love her with such justness and purity that historians will look back and see the splendours of chivalry and courtly love renewed
And then you go on to fuck and murder a bunch of children so you get hanged for it

that's what happens when you kill a mans waifu

I love how some historians tried to argue that he may have not actually done it and it was a conspiracy to get a hold of his land ownings, and then most of them reversed and went "yeah nah, he probably did it"

Mess with the waifu and children lose their laifu nigga

Because unlike the Salem witch trials, if you brought up the accusation that a guy is skullfucking kids, you need some level of proof.

if someone killed my waifu, god have mercy on all of you

>The crazy thing is that all her followers never made a move her. Even the guy that helped her get dressed and all that. The poor girl was basically saintzoned by an entire army.

Oh no, he’s actually been decent. The guy was elected on basically no platform at all by panicked leftists and with the media shilling for him at every corner. First thing he did was tell the media to go fuck itself, backstab all of his allies in traditional politics, and threw major labor laws reforms in the face of leftists. Then he won such a majority in the assembly that he’s basically got free reign. He throws a bone to leftists once in a while, but other than that he’s done more right wing mesures in 6 months than Sarkozy in his entire mandate. In education, his minister swats down leftist mesures like neutral writing. On immigration, the guy just said in his New Year’s address that we can’t take everyone. Major tax cuts, too. On the international plan, he presents better than Hollande. He cucks out on the EU, but still intents on strong arming Merkel into reforms.

I voted Le Pen, but that harpy bazooka’d her foot in the last debate. Fuck her for making any nationalist look terrible. As long as Macron stays that alright, we’ll be fine.

I mean, you’re free to doubt. But literally every single record with have about her agrees with this.

And we have a lot of records.

Can we get a straight answer? Would English guards rape a teenage servant of God? Is perfidious albion really this depraved?

They might not have but I find nothing hotter than corrupting a saint by fucking the shit out of her and cumming in her

You have some deep rooted issues, my friend.

>Is perfidious albion really this depraved?
You need to ask?

>Would English guards rape a teenage servant of God? Is perfidious albion really this depraved?
Look at this dude.
OH NONONONO
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Your waifu got ANGLOD.COM and ntr'd.

She was French so probably not.

The only thing that burned more than Joan herself was her prison guard's dick due to the imminent herp he contracted

What if Joan of Arc teleported into the Ann Frank's basement in the moment when Germans were arresting her?

The ill-tempered Nathan Bedford Forrest would come downstairs and skin alive the Gestapo officers with his sword after their shouting woke him from his nap. He would then tip his hat to the two young girls, wish them a nice day, and go back to bed.

No, that's just called being French.

Her guards weren't even English, they were B*rgundian.

Only at first, then she was sold to the English.

No, user. Just no.

I read about her trial on Wikipedia, there seems to have been threats of rape, they had attempted to rape her, she even complained about it many times, but there's nothing at all to prove that she was in fact raped. Her clothing made it so that it was hard to remove and she had repeatedly explained that she wanted to protect her virginity, indicating that she still had it. Even after she had wore a dress her guards took it from her and forced her to wear her soldier's apparel to which she was deemed to have relapsed into heresy and burned at the stake.

So no, I think there's a very good chance that she was not raped even if the eternal Anglo attempted to soil this blessed virgin just as they do to everything else perfidious Albion touches.

I'm having a Mandela moment. I thought I remembered learning that Joan died singing hymns while burning, but I can't find that anywhere. Am I mixing her up with someone else?

Wrong timeline, lad.

fug

>Even after she had wore a dress her guards took it from her and forced her to wear her soldier's apparel

Isn't that from one of the movies? Either The Messenger or with one with Leelee Sobieski

In reality, she demanded her men's clothes again--after wearing dresses--because she said she would not wear women's clothing until she was in a more 'gracious' jail, was not chained up, and was given a female companion (common for women prisoners as protection against being alone and helpless with all male guards); also, her jailers broke their promise which was that she could attend Mass if she wore women's clothing.

I don't remember the movies, but it's what it's claimed on Wikipedia, the guards wouldn't give the dress back to her even after she pleaded with them, she told them it was forbidden for her to wear the soldier's apparel. She wanted the female companion and to be in a safer environment but they wouldn't give it to her and still accused her of heresy. I reckon they conspired with the judge to find a way to accuse her of heresy since they couldn't get any dirt on her and she still signed the document to not wear men's clothing and to renounce the voices in her head.

>the guards wouldn't give the dress back to her even after she pleaded with them

I'm basing what she said herself in her trial, so I'll take that over Wikipedia.

She did in fact sign a document saying she wouldn't wear male clothing, she did in fact put the male clothing back on (so she had enough of a reason to break the contract or was forced into breaking it), what caused it could be either she was forced into it through fear of rape or by restricting her clothing options to that of the male clothing (which caused her to be burned alive at the stake).

Yep, that's what I said.