LINK BLACKPILL

sorry guys. i was a deluded linkie until now.

i just want to warn you that if link actually works, it will be one of the reasons the cryptodream will turn into banks operating more effienctly and control us even more.
i actually accidentally blackpilled myself.

i want to share my story with you.

evidence will be posted

Sergey is a sellout

>demonstrated how to import credit ratings to the blockchain from standard and poors

>swift ceo posted tulips in his key address yesterday to laughing audience.

> sergey fudded his own coin

>there will be no nodes for any of us. banks already have the nodes which we paid for

from the token sale page that is still up, link.smartcontract.com

Yay I wanted a good story time before I went to bed.

swift ceo fudding solutions which can destroy banks, nazarov complicit

sergey importing good goy points into blockchain

and finally what sibos really wants

bump

This was the ripple conference?

No one gives a fuck about your blog faggot

You sold and you’re hoping to buy in later if it dips and now you’re just contributing to the fud like everyone else. I would love for the team to just actually communicate and make some announcements that will instantly cause a 20% pump and you have to buy back in with less than you started with

sorry man it wasnt

its from this article

you can google the guys name too.

It might pump, but im not buying a single coin back im investing in thecrypto dream. not bankers getting richer on our backs.

I read this today as well. Its disappointing when you work for these boomers and they rubbish your work in front of a crowd. Watch the brain drain in the next few months.

bump

>coindesk has a stake in ripple
opinion discarded.
they've been fudding chainlink and swift for months.

If it makes me money, I don't fucking care.

i dont like how coindesk has a stake in ripple, and the headline makes that obvious.

though, the facts in the article cannot be discarded despite this spin.

i dont like ripple or lumens. why should biz be rootingfor any bank integration initiative ? we finally have our chance and we want to sell it for peanuts by supporting these coins.

bump

bump

bump

Actually we are getting rich on banks backs.

Before mainstream decentralised finance without 3rd parties aka banks becomes the norm (about 10 years) banks will still exist but not forever. And there will always be demand for oracles

So don't over think it OP it's not do or die. Well it is for the banks long-term

>swift ceo posted tulips in his key address yesterday to laughing audience.

joke's on him. tulips were never valued 'as much as a house'. It was tulip bulbs - and that's pretty much the story: those fucks do not even understand their own business.

i like you. but i think we are underestimating the power they hold and what they will do to preserve it

they own ripple

bump