The Greeks, as well as the Sumerians...

>The Greeks, as well as the Sumerians, claimed they originally came from a land they called Hyperborea ("the utmost north", "the land beyond the northern wind"), but this land was also - by the Romans - called Ultima Thule ("the utmost Thule"). So Hyperborea, Ultima Thule and Atlantis are all names of Scandinavia, and all the European tribes that day are living outside Scandinavia once emigrated from this land, some time in Antiquity or later.
Are Scandinavians genetically purest Europeans?
Did they gave rise to every relevant European civilization?

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/05/european-blond-hair-may-have-originated.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, in fact mud huts are the ultimate form of civilization

Hyperborea = Eden

no
stop wewuzing you fucking snownigger

>Atlantis
>Past the pillars of Hercules (Gibraltar)
>Scandinavia isn't past the Pillars but northeast of them
>Somehow Scandinavia is Atlantis

So the Greeks were BLACK?

The kings were.

close man but it was actually more likely doggerland..that part was too cold for shit then (talking like pre 8800bc probably older)

>source of this quote is Varg
Neither of them ever claimed that.

blacks were slaves, even pre-greece since minoa

It still doesn't make much sense culturally and genetically. Doggerland was inhabited by European hunter-gatherers and later maybe by early neolithic farmers who came to Europe from Anatolia.

If anything, mythical hyperborea is estimated to be around Russia.

Hyperboreans were ancient Balto-Slavs.

[citation needed]

They did come from the north, just not Scandinavia. Why do people on this board always make stupid posts about race when they can easily find things like pic related that clearly explain it?

Forgot pic

Because Veeky Forums is fucking retard & full of trolls

“Because I say so” is the only primary source needed

Pretty sure scandinavia was one of the last places in europe to be settled by people.

And before that from the Mammoth steppe(at least one component). I bet that thread was made by that dumb Silesian larper.

Except Sumerians weren't Indo-European and they never even said anything about Hyperborea. The Greeks also didn't say they come from Hyperborea.

Germanics are caveman eastern and western european mutts.

What's your point?

This is why they're so niggish and autistic and their women are the ones most giving to the bbc trend.

His point is that partly validating this retarded post with alternative evidence is retarded too

When did my post partially validate OP's?

Nvm

Atlantis = Southern Spain

Citation for either of those claims is very much needed. The Sumerians probably came from the Zagros, or from Iran beyond the Zagros, and mixed with the native Ubaid people to form their civilization. The Greeks mention hyperborea but considered it most likely mythical and certainly didn't claim any connection to it.

No, Scandinavia is a better fit, but its irrelevant because the Greeks made no such claim about it and the Sumerians never mentioned or knew about it. For them, the whole world existed "between the four seas" (gulf, red sea, med, caspian)

they were BLACK

>, Scandinavia is a better fit
It's not.

eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/05/european-blond-hair-may-have-originated.html

>Scandinavia is a better fit
Seeing that they made it to Chersonesos and didn't even know about scandishitland i'd say you're wrong.

>Are Scandinavians genetically purest Europeans?
That goes for Basques and Icelanders, certainly not Scandinavia itself.
>Did they gave rise to every relevant European civilization?
Fuck off already, delusional stormtrash propaganda.

>Doggerland was inhabited by European hunter-gatherers and later maybe by early neolithic farmers who came to Europe from Anatolia.
I dont know much about that shit. But

>be me
>be hyper enlightened for the time super civilisation
>water starts rising
>no matter what i do keep losing my land
>fuck this
>up and leave
>greatest migration in history.jpg
>move to other side of the "world"
>head west
>get pushed south
>end up on greek peninsula
>get as far as crete

just a theory, then crete becomes a hub centre of the new universe, then thera happens, then greece propper happens. then rome happens. (also led by germanics or doggerlandians or w/e) then francia (again led by G'D's), then HRE then england/anglo (again all led by G'D admixtures).

What the fuck is this low quality source supposed to prove

"European blond hair may have originated on the North Eurasian Mammoth steppe"

Therfore Hyperborea was also in the same spot. ANE were one of the components of Indo-European people. If you can't grasp it, then it's not really my problem.

>just a theory
No, a theory is a model with predictive power, what you have is an /x/-tier asspull.

You're making links where there aren't any, based on a source you found in the asshole of the web.

>Therfore Hyperborea was also in the same spot
The Hyperboreans were a race of giants you moron, they're not humans and they're not described as blond, so your nordcuck fantasies are irrelevant as well as sad.

I'm not a nordicst, you cretin. And ANE were robust and tall people, they hunted mammoths for fucks sake.
You literally said Scandinavia is a better fit lmao. Who's fucking retarded here?

ANE did come from Eurasia. Vedic texts also mention the place in which days and nights last entire fucking year.

>they hunted mammoths for fucks sake so therefore they must have been giants

Hyperborea is named after the god of the wind, Boreas. He was a giant, thus the people of his land were giants too. It has literally nothing to do with Russia or ANE or in fact anything real at all, you might as well tell me about the historical basis of the Amazons (in b4 scythians, the myths long predate them).

Why didn't they settle in the Caucasus?
And wasn't the Trialeti culture indo-european?

>Trialeti culture
They practiced an IE burial method which is usually pretty indicative, but on the other hand they had extensive friendly contact with the Minoans and Sumerians, which suggests they were an outgrowth of MENA civilization. Also Georgia to this day is not IE, the region seems to be something of a natural fortress like the Basque country.

But aren't the Armenians IE?

>No, a theory is a model with predictive power,
What's the halogroup for doggerlandians then, /pro/?

> what you have is an /x/-tier asspull.
kden.
>

Armeanians are not Georgians, and while Armenia looks like a mountainous clusterfuck it would be impossible to invade, it's actually not that bad and has been the main "thrufare" between the MENA and the Steppe.

ANE were tall and robust people, that's a fact.

>What's the halogroup for doggerlandians then, /pro/?
You tell me, dimwit, it's YOUR idiot """theory""". Don't forget to explain how you proved it, dumbfuck.

do a genetic test on who owns and runs the world

They came from Finland.

Noone owns or runs the world you spastic, that's why it's all such a fucking mess. And if you mean "Jews", then say "Jews" and accept the ridicule you will face.

>Armeanians are not Georgians
I'm aware of that, I was just curious why didn't the mountainous terrain stop the IE from settling in Armenia but it did stop them from settling in Georgia.

>You literally said Scandinavia is a better fit lmao. Who's fucking retarded here?
This is what I said

Well, Greeks are Turks, so...

Armenia was barely settled before the IE people, around lake Van it was well inhabited by Urartuans but the highlands not so much, and the incoming IE's had the livestock to make better use of the land than the native hunter-gatherers. Georgia by contrast has one very fertile valley surrounded by mountains, it was settled by agriculturalists long before the IE expansions, and had surprisingly extensive trade by sea with the advanced civilizations of the MENA. The Trialeti suggest either significant influence from the IEs, or maybe an IE takeover at the top of society, a conquest by some small band that did not manage to assert a lasting IE influence over the native Georgians.

You seem knowledgeable on the subject. Thanks for the explanation user.

Why are we even discussing retarded /x/ theories and Nordicist nonsense?

>uhh this stupid me no understand it must be fiction

Good job proving his point.

if you don't want to discuss history you don't have to post or even read Veeky Forums

>

It's complete nonsense. There is zero evidence of a highly advanced civilization in Europe from that time.
Here, artifacts from your super advanced Hyperboreans.

>, and the incoming IE's had the livestock to make better use of the land than the native hunter-gatherers

There weren't hunter gatherers anymore by the time the IEa came, and certainly the IE weren't those who brought livestock to Armenia, if anything the contrary is true as bulls weren't domesticated far from the Caucasus

>ceramic dragon dildos
Truly the height of aryan art

>Nordicism
>history

And this is from Mesopotamia. It's 1500 years older.

The horse was domesticated on the steppe, and this is the "livestock" I was mostly referring to. Most of Armenia is unsuited for agriculture, although granted there were pastoralists but without horses their herds were small and their warbands likewise.

What in that fresco implies that the black person is a slave?

>>The Greeks, as well as the Sumerians, claimed they originally came from a land they called Hyperborea

Sumerians claimed they came from Dilmun in
Arabia, not from Euroniggeristan.

>black person
It's not a black person, the Minoans learned how to paint from the Egyptians and they copied many Egyptian artistic tropes, including depicting men as brown and women as white. This scene in fact depicts men and girls taking part in some kind of acrobatic sport, none of the people is a slave.

>history
This is not history.

So it's just /pol/ being /pol/ again huh?

>muh pots
why are small-brained m*shits so pathetic?

both women and blacks were slaves in both of those societies

Nope

That image is perfectly fine its only the filename that is completely wrong.

>including depicting men as brown and women as white.

A great quantity of Egyptian paintings depict brown skinned women

> the Minoans learned how to paint from the Egyptians

Vert controversial and disputable, on the other hand several Minoan wall paintings have been found in the royal palace of Avaris, Egypt.

>This scene in fact depicts men and girls taking part in some kind of acrobatic sport, none of the people is a slave.

This is true

>t. niggress

Stop stealing TÜRK memes

>muh nothing
This is your Nordic civilization. Nothing. Few inferior pots here and there and individual graves. No settlements (let alone cities), no art, no writing.

>applying 18th century slave customs to ancient civilizations
Egyptians did not have race based slavery. There were nubian slaves in Egypt, but there were also Greek slaves, and Levantine slaves, and most prolifically, Egyptian slaves. Black people weren't enslaved purely on virtue of being black. If that were the case then something like the Medjay would have never existed.

>A great quantity of Egyptian paintings depict brown skinned women
So? Do you know what "artistic convention" means?
>Vert controversial and disputable, on the other hand several Minoan wall paintings have been found in the royal palace of Avaris, Egypt.
Are you trying to imply the Egyptians learned how to paint from the Minoans?

In fact there was a whole class of "police" who were drawn entirely from black Nubian recruits, the Medjay, who were highly respected.

>muh nothing
yea right, those "nordcucks" dindu achieve nuffin :--------------ddddddddddddd have an upboat :D :D :D :D

Completely irrelevant. We are talking about early civilization and Hyperborean crap. You're such an annoying person.

>Are you trying to imply the Egyptians learned how to paint from the Minoans?

No, but there sure as hell isn't evidence for the contrary, on other hand there is evidence for Egyptians appreciating Minoan art

That's nice for the Indo-Europeans. Now, what have Nordics contributed?

>Completely irrelevant
So Nordics creating the biggest language group in the world including the language you use now and culturally KEKING the swarthy and other races is "irrelevant", while some "hurr durr muh pots" is not?

>Now, what have Nordics contributed?
They created this culture and language group :)

So the fact the Minoans started off with a style that was almost totally Egyptian, that's just a huge coincidence?

Why are you defining Yamnaya people are "nordic"? Do you not know where "Scandinavia" is located on a map?

>Why are you defining Yamnaya people are "nordic"?
I don't defend Yamna people. They were Nordic-Caucasian mix. But I claim that Indo-Europeans were Nordics because they were and everything proves that.

> started off with a style that was almost totally Egyptian

Minoan frescoes are very different from Egyptian paintings and can be distinguished at first glance easily

How do you explain the mountains of evidence that proves you wrong? Is it all some kind of conspiracy?

Oh you're just trolling, okay then.

I don't care about your idiotic racism. This thread is about early civilization and how the civilization started. And no, it didn't start in Europe, let alone in North Europe.

Indo-European cultures living in Northern and Central Europe did not create any civilizations. There was no Hyperborea, civilization spread from the Middle East and Anatolia along with agriculture. This is a well established fact based on extensive archeological research.

What evidence? Show me a racially unmixed Indo-European who would not be a Nordic.

Not included: CHG mixed yamniks.