Reminder that atheists cannot refute the following argument and will attack individual relgions instead:

Reminder that atheists cannot refute the following argument and will attack individual relgions instead:
>Lol i don't believe in silly sky magic
>the universe came from nothing duude
>"Yes but who created it, as far as we know everything has to stem from something. The universe cannot just appear without external influence"
>loool duude you're so stupid explain kids with cancer to me then lmao
>hah i totaly beat that theist cuck there hah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>>"Yes but who created it, as far as we know everything has to stem from something. The universe cannot just appear without external influence"
Not even an atheist but:
"Given that the laws of physics allow the vast majority of energy in the universe to be bound up in the "quantum foam" of virtual particle fields, as substantiated by particle accelerators testing, there is actually no real NEED for a God, as all it would take is a rare enough quantum fluctuation or phase transition to cause an inflation of spacetime in the pockets of the void; in fact our current models suggest that our 'multiverse' consists of this, multiple 'pockets' of inflation so far apart and accelerating so rapidly through the void, that we will never observe our light. Essentially "nothing" has more energy potential than "something"."

youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo

Heh buttmad fedorabros don wanna reply

>The universe cannot just appear without external influence
Yet according to you the supposed creator of the universe can, for some reason.
>But God doesn't need a cause by definition
Then neither does my universe, by definition.

Do you realize that the void, as a concept, we as humans still can't comprehend? We are still only grasping quantum mechanics and the same "who created it lmao" can be applied to quantum theory and this "quantum foam". Someone has to create rules for physics to work.

>the Big Bang and other theories of the universe’s creation needs blatant scientific justification in every single facet even tho its effects have already been scientifically observed
>b-but God doesn’t, lmao just don’t question it ya fedora just have faith xD Jesus will return s-someday, I promise.... XD
not even an atheist btw

This is the problem with the theist/atheist debate.
It immediately devolves into "prove it lol".

Btw, do you even realize how shitty your argument is? The universe is Material and bound by the laws of nature, so it needs a definition.
A god would be SUPERnatural, defying the laws of physics.

This universe was created by something. That something was probably created by something else. And so on, ad infinitum
>b-but infinite regress is a problem
No, it isn't. A causal chain has a problem if something in the chain of events or the chain itself lacks a cause. In an infinite regress this doesn't happen at all since every element x of the chain C is caused by the element previous to it. The chain C isn't a material thing, it's a set and as such its existence is logically implied and therefore explained by the existence of its elements.

Universe was always there.
Like who created god?

Is this an argument? It appears to be a bunch of semi-comprehensible and incoherent greentext.

Yeah it is a fucking problem. You said yourself, the chain C isn't a material thing. The theory youre talking about (i dunno what it's called) states that there was a need for an initial big bang or sudden surge in energy to ofset the whole thing. Dark Matter expands because of this, and when it reaches a certain point it recedes back to the big bang stadium. We can't know if we live in the original big bang time, but there has to be one.

We play spot the buttmad fedorra. Can you find him?
>brainlet can't comprehend more than a single line of greentext

>science can't fully explain the origin of the universe yet
>tadaa, my (TM) god is 100% real now!
wow, great argument!

>Someone has to create rules for physics to work
Only because you say so but if you want to engage in infinite regression while the rest of us are doing real actual philosophical, scientific, and theological work, be my guest, you won't be missed.

How is this Veeky Forums? Better try /b/ if you want to troll.

>The theory youre talking about (i dunno what it's called)
It's not a scientific theory, you're mistaking what I've said for something else, and everything else you wrote follows from that mistake.
I'm not saying there is a cycle of big bangs, I'm saying that it's very possible, indeed more possible than the god idea, that the big bang was caused by something which was not god and that in turn was caused by something which was not god, again and again, to infinity. What it is, I do not know and it's irrelevant per my argument.

Agnostic is master race. You can't argue with the fact the there is no way to be certain.

But if it defys the laws of physics, then its existence is impossible.

>who created quantum theory

What stupid shit am I reading? Quantum theory is the mathematic language for the model(s) of interactions between quantum particles. It is not a thing that was created. If you want to take the ever growing silly argument of questioning "who created" every single step of our theoretical understanding of the birth of matter/space then you're drastically simplifying, to the point of really demonstrating ignorance about the topic, what it is that we are discussing. Quantum foam is the something from nothing. No creator is needed for this model.

Last I checked the atheists are still winning the prove it argument because they are actually starting to prove things with mathematical models.

>Do you realize that the void, as a concept, we as humans still can't comprehend
tfw it still scares me how insignificant we are

We're the best example of self-aware, concious life observable from our point of view. How is that insignificant. The fact that we can attribute significance to objects and ideas is evidence enough that we are unique, special.

This but unironically

gonna be honest
i just feel like im too big of a brainlet to understand this

reminder that christkikenity is for non-white subhumans

op is a mongrel of an inferior race

Watch / read more sagan. Not even a meme.