How do I stay motivated for university? I don't care at all about it, but my parents are paying so might as well

how do I stay motivated for university? I don't care at all about it, but my parents are paying so might as well

watch videos of lamborghinis

if you have more than a few months till graduation, you probably won't make it.

2 more years, can't wait for this to end

you can't stay motivated if it's not fun for you, pretty simple

so how do I make it fun

Not really a Veeky Forums question but I'll bite.
Imagine how pathetic it would be if you dropped out and never achieved anything afterwards?
imagine the FOMO you would feel.
Imagine the embarrassment when people ask incredulously
>You dropped out of University? What do you mean, University is so easy!? HAHA PATHETIC!

Also reevaluate what you're doing with the course. There must be SOME aspect of it that's interesting to you, just phone in all your assignments, put in half-ass, minimal work and seek out personal mentoring from the staff who can teach you about the shit you're interested in.
Make the most of the resources: libraries, free courses, parties and social events. Spread yourself as thinly as possible.

If you're depressed or just generally not happy, see the free counselors they have there, they usually have someone there like 2 days a week. No one needs to know.

But mostly just try and squeeze all the value you can out of this bad situation, milk it for all it's worth!
If you actually put in the effort you can make it a very interesting and rewarding time - and I don't mean emotionally - I mean you can learn shit and get insights that don't come from the actual courses. Shit that might translate to making you money or working out what makes you 'happy'.

find a purpose. a problem you want to solve in this world and how it relates to your major. something. find something you want to change for better or worse. find a passion.

I unironically have 1.5 years left of my degree, which is in something I love, but I still can only find the motivation in that I would look like a loser dropping out of college

Even though I already have guaranteed job offers of companies that want me back programming for them.. still want to have that degree I guess

Do what I do, do the minimal work to pass the courses and then investigate on things related to the major and what you want to work in in the future it helps to remember why you got into it in the first place if not consider another related major

This. And op just enjoy it, because wagecucking wi suck 10x more compared to uni

I like my major (computer engineering) and what I can do with it, just generally hate having to study so much. I'd rather work on making money.

that's what I'm trying to do but if I don't spend 8 hours a day studying I probably won't pass and lab partners get really pissy, should have gone to a shittier school.

don't plan on wagecucking, gonna try and do the digital memead thing

got a lab in like 2 hours that I haven't studied for yet too

>memead
what does that mean...

move to a third world country and do business online

Does the job you're looking to get into requirer a degree? no- then you might as well get an internship or apprenticeship.
Employers will take someone whos been in the field for 4 years in a heartbeat over someone who got a piece of paper, you gain your stripes in a company from hard work not because you went to uni as well

I wondered the same thing except my parents didn't pay for shit... I quit before the first year and never looked back. School was boring as fuck and i never saw the point in spending tens of thousands of dollars so someone else could say if i was smart or not. Making a decent living as an electrician now and I regret nothing.

take the money they're spending/wasting on that worthless jewish frankfurt school indoctrination and put it into bitcoin

I would if was possible but they pay my tuition directly. I get 250sgd/month to me for food and stuff which they would stop giving if I leave. Just wanna get rich, my wage would be only like 5000sgd/month with degree anyway which is shit for cost of living. I can probably make more online make and sell keyboards and stuff.

I don't even know what I want for job just lots of money low hours

you should tell them that they should've just bought you bitcoin in 2011 instead of this retarded shit

>>I unironically have 1.5 years left of my degree, which is in something I love, but I still can only find the motivation in that I would look like a loser dropping out of college
Good thing is it works. It's also, sort of training yourself for more ambitious shit - like when you start off playing scales on guitar before you move on to solos, or when you start off with small weights when getting Veeky Forums.

Once you've completed university it offers a stake in the ground, you can say "I spent 3+ years doing THAT. I can dedicate/apply myself to a bigger challenge"
>Or at least that's how you need to trick yourself into thinking to not turn into a bitter nihilist!

>I like my major (computer engineering) and what I can do with it, just generally hate having to study so much. I'd rather work on making money.
Sorry to be so combative bu: SUCK IT UP PRINCESS!
Welcome to real life. The stupid, illogical complexities of real life.

You're going to have to pointlessly apply yourself to shit that doesn't matter all your life because of bureaucracy, bad management on projects, etc. etc. Life will be full of commitments that are awful but you have to do it even though it benefits nobody.

Start a business online, then move to the third world user.
Always have a backup option before you do the manly thing and take a chance.

I was depressed as hell since midway through high school and still managed to graduate from college, admittedly with a meme degree. Be honest with yourself about what you're really working for. If it's a solid investment in your future, just force yourself to carry on. Persevering in the face of despair is in and of itself a valuable skill in this world.

I don't think it's very valuable and it's hard as fuck degree, but free money from parents

I'm in the same boat. My only motivation is that I have guaranteed job offers after graduation (parents got the connections) and some of my uncles/aunts own companies that can hire me.

which degree is that?
Some kind of renewable neergy engineering?