what the fuck is world of battles

no it really isn't

ico.worldofbattles.io/

but im already ALL IN 1st Blood

just look at the exchanges it will be on within the first 30 days

y-yes. w-we p-promise!

Confirmed already..

no one has confirmed any partners for this ico, please be careful anons

why the fuck did they steal BAT's logo? and why are they pretending to be partnered with twitch?

nice job telling me wtf it is. don't bother now, i wont be back stupid fuck.

Veeky Forums hating money as usual

cointelegraph.com/news/worlds-first-ethereum-based-esports-platform-launched

nice, buying 100k tomorrow

I think these are great questions but right now there are too many red flags around this ICO. I would also like to understand how investors will make money from this ICO as I imagine the token price cannot go up by too much if the tokens will be used as a core utility on the platform.
Also, some other questions for the WOB team:
1) Why don't you have a Telegram channel? Every credible ICO has a Telegram community before the ICO starts where members can ask questions.
2) I have tried to contact your team members both on LinkedIn and on the emails provided on your ICO page, but the emails bounced back - this is a major warning flag.
3) Who is your CEO and can we find information about his achievements on Google? I want to understand who on your team actually has gaming experience.
4) You have listed Twitch partnership but I cannot see anything online about such a partnership. If you cannot verify this then again it looks like a red flag.
5) Why do you have no relevant postings on Twitter about your company or your platform or your team? All the postings are generic E-Sports postings which any scammer can do.
I am interested in your project but not if you cannot give credible answers to these questions.

I also noticed that no exchanges are following WoB's twitter even though they have 4 exchanges lined up to bring them on after ico

gayming gaymen ico

Are these guys really partnered with Secret,Empire,Hellraisers?

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2272833.40

It wont be associated with Twitch, much like XRP, it is it's own coin but it isn't traded between the banks.

fud harder retard

Brave browser needs to visit the barber

no, its just cheap fomo

Exactly. What the fuck were they thinking?

Also, I would stay far, far away from esports startups. It's extremely high risk and high reward. There's tons of esports projects and chances that yours is going to moon are not very high.

everything in that comment was a fact faggot

I think these are great questions but right now there are too many red flags around this ICO. I would also like to understand how investors will make money from this ICO as I imagine the token price cannot go up by too much if the tokens will be used as a core utility on the platform.
Also, some other questions for the WOB team:
1) Why don't you have a Telegram channel? Every credible ICO has a Telegram community before the ICO starts where members can ask questions.
2) I have tried to contact your team members both on LinkedIn and on the emails provided on your ICO page, but the emails bounced back - this is a major warning flag.
3) Who is your CEO and can we find information about his achievements on Google? I want to understand who on your team actually has gaming experience.
4) You have listed Twitch partnership but I cannot see anything online about such a partnership. If you cannot verify this then again it looks like a red flag.
5) Why do you have no relevant postings on Twitter about your company or your platform or your team? All the postings are generic E-Sports postings which any scammer can do.
I am interested in your project but not if you cannot give credible answers to these questions.

"The guaranteed WoB token positioning at the largest stocks within 30 days from the moment of the ICO closing will allow each investor to use his tokens and get profit."

"At the moment, already more than 450,000 users have registered to get access to the platform upon its official release. And this number is growing.
Even the current number of registrants guarantees 100% of repayment of all investors’ tokens."

They are guaranteeing profit? They also just pasted 100 fucking logos on their site

>At the moment, already more than 450,000 users have registered to get access to the platform

Seems good so far
>Check their twitter, 100 followers, half of them cyka blyats
>Check facebook, made in Jan 2016, 60 likes/follows
>Check Twitch/Secret/Empire/Hellraisers for any mention of "world of battles" but nothing

Something doesnt seem right here..

Its a scam, already msged Team Secret, they aren't partners with WoB.

show proof pls

What's the relationship with twitch? If it's a scam, someone has put bulk effort into it.

The link to their github also 404's

100% this is a scam

they plan to finish ico in first hour kek