Anyone else tired of this sub $6k shit? Break it already. We all know it will be $10k soon anyway

Anyone else tired of this sub $6k shit? Break it already. We all know it will be $10k soon anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/o2h1IPqy-The-most-epic-bullrun-in-history-The-Age-of-Bitcoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hitting 6k in the short term would cause a sub 5k dip. I would like an alt season instead how about you?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWW

>$10k

The bitcoin varue wirr go to the one mirrion dorrer

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/o2h1IPqy-The-most-epic-bullrun-in-history-The-Age-of-Bitcoin/

pls go back to 3k and pour money into alts.

pls

>they don't autistically watch charts and bids across exchanges and see people putting up 1000+ BTC bids in coinbase and bitstamp

here's one i caught in the act, but they're coming, anons.

That looks like a fake order to prop up the buy orders on its way to the trendline.

>he thinks people just flash 5 million dollar bids for shits and giggles

Sweet summer child this isn't your little shitcoins.

>Anons with even 2 BTC may be pretty well off in two years

Feels good

Considering it hit the trendline that is drawn back to when this major bullrun started from the begining of the year shortly after. Yes that's the conclusion I'll drawn.

Daily reminder Bitcoin was

>hurrr

Man, you're gonna be absolutely gobsmacked when it's at 10 thousand by christmas you fucking retard.

Idk never drew the trendline that far. Looks like it can hit around 8k by that time.

alts are way more fun

>tfw own 3 bitcoin

just gotta survive

THIS

just let me buy some already

in NZ theres like 2 exchanges, 2 ATMs both not in my city and I have to verify my entire life to convert NZD into SPACECREDITS

>We all know it will be $10k soon anyway
i'll give you lads the tip- major turning points are always on fibonacci numbers
so far this latest mooning phase we've gone from-
> 1k > 3k > 2k > 5k > 3k > 8k* (it's coming)
if 8k is the blow off top we're going down-
5k > 3k > loooong bear to 2k
then start the cycle again probably peaking at 89k or 144k
rinse and repeat over 5 or so years and we're in the millions

All hodlers are going to make it

what are the women like in NZ?

wtf, there's an ATM at The Dog's Bollix pub. How did I not know about this, fuuuuck

>Holding btc

You cant earn bitcoin by holding bitcoin.

Until the inevitable split when 1 satoshi is like $10