So will Monaco boom?

So will Monaco boom?

Just started trading crypto again and doubled my initial investment after 10 days or so, I'm fucking hooked on the gains. Is this going to give us a moon? It doesn't even have to be thaaat much.

GREEN NAME

Is this a sign?!?

no

also

> this time will be like fourth time announce """""visa""""" but no really wait fro Octomber 18th!!!

lmao

I'm shilling this coin for over a week now.
Nobody gives a damn about Monaco. They all got burned while buying at ATH like total morons shilled by the Twitter guy wolfofpoloniex.
That was a pump and dump.

Now on the 18th of October, that's the real deal.
You will see how much Monaco is a scam.
What happens to tenx? LoL, they are in the gutter now and it will take time to recover. Token? I don't ever hear anything from them.

You can loose big or win big with Monaco now. I would risk it if I were you. The chance of success is 70/30.
Just look at the recent news and hints.
Why would a ex-visa guy join a scam without a future?
I'm 50% of my total networth in Monaco.
I bought on the ico and additionally between 130k-250k.

I have no idea how high it might go, but you would be really stupid to not poor some money on this coin today.

yeah no

Isn't TenX just going through the legal hoops to mass-release BTC mastercards and Visas?

Yes it will boom.

They have recently hired an ex-Visa who managed VISA prepaid consultancy and spent his whole career in payment system.

The new hire Brent Diehl is also starting their new Singapore office. Brent used to be an adviser for them so it's reasonable to assume he is optimistic about the future of the company to join at the peak of FUD.

CEO has said that the Development #2 announcement tomorrow is bigger than Visa.

There are two more features related to token value that has yet to be announced. If anyone who has seriously read the token structure of all the top crypto debit card currently (MTL, PAY and MCO), it is very clear that the model MCO offers is the best at ACTUALLY providing floor token value to investors. I am not sure how PAY can say they are not a security when they are blatantly giving dividends to token holders. I just feel like that's going to be a bomb that will go off in the future just like how TenX fucked up already by issuing their cards via a third-party issuer instead taking the harder route of becoming a program manager and be able to issue globally instead like Monaco is doing.

Kris, the CEO of Monaco, has never set a date before for any announcements. The only time he did, he fulfilled it.

Obviously everything comes down what/IF they actually announce tomorrow. To me all signs point to yes. They have actually only "failed" their promise once and technically they have never said they will announce "Card Program Approval" in September. There is a leading theory that the reason they didn't announce the Visa program is because they don't want to drive up the price yet. Kris has mentioned multiple times they are bounded by some type of NDA and people are speculating that they have acquired VC and their deal needs to occur before any major price movement. We have seen before what simply was a leaked photo did to the price of tokens.

The theory further speculates that the VC could be China Renaissance which is one of the largest Chinese IT VC funds. This connection comes from one of the Monaco cofounder called Bobby Bao who is active on Monaco's Chinese QQ community. If you look at the the resume of Bobby, you can see that he skyrocketed his career very quickly at a young age and even was involved in the famous DiDi-Uber merger. Bobby Bao shares the same last name as the founder of ChinaRen Fen Bao and Bao is not a common last name in China. So the theory goes that Bobby Bao is a close relative to Fan Bao and the VC could potentially be coming from ChinaRen.

Bobby also recently tweeted they want to get one billion people in crypto. When someone asked how you are planning on doing that, he replied: "Let us check the update on Wed next week".

They might be the world's greatest scammer at walking perfectly on the line of just being elusive enough for poorfags like me to believe and not obvious enough to be a blatant scam with a shitty website/branding (they have a slick branding in my opinion) or they might actually have something up their sleeves.

I am willing to take this bet.

Tenx mass release?
In 1 or 2 years, yes.
They use a third party, so they are bound to its conditions while Monaco won't be a third party users.

Oh God, you're all so uninformed and have no idea. I pity you.
If Monaco is a scam for you, then stay out of it. Buy link or xml and be happy.

Actually most hate it because they were straight up misleading the public about a visa partnership. When it was found to be untrue, they tanked.

The only ICO I'm in on is one you don't even know about famiglio

They were not, it were people like wolfofpoloniex who were misleading.
The leaked website with visa logo?
What benefit would it bring for Monaco? None! It was a mistake buy done admin, it was not on purpose.

Of course it will boom. It's the project in the crypto space that is the closest to get a massive amount of real customers.

So many stupid people on this board who believe that it's a scam.

Stay poor.

Total newbie here
Mind telling me how you doubled your initial investment?

Buy Monaco now and you will find out tomorrow.

> loose
> I'm 50% of my total networth in Monaco.
> poor some money on this

Invested in EPT when it was around 1,30 and then again at 1,70. Got in early in the XML ride.

> I make fun of non native speakers

i bought monaco 4 days ago, and i told everyone on telegram groups and slack and discord, noone was interested, and since yesterday everyone is going crazy haha.

if i hadnt bought early, i would buy now before its too late...

Some solid posts here that don't seem like brainless shilling.

I think I'm convinced. I'll put some money into this.
How much do you think it'll moon from here?

Tomorrow probably 30$. Just above august price. Maybe more.

around 30$ is realistic.

Wow. More than I would have guessed.

Hope you're right, anons.

calm down wolfie fags

now, is the entry point for those who ignored the posts of OP over the weeks.