Let's say you get rich as fuck from crypto. What are your plans/goals from there?

Let's say you get rich as fuck from crypto. What are your plans/goals from there?

I just want to escape wageslavery forever. Plus I need like 12k for surgery, so there's that

I'd be perfectly happy with enough to pay for
1. A practical car
2. My way through college
3. Deviated septum surgery

I plan on buying a small condo for myself, adopting a slavic girl, and raising her into being the perfect wife for me.

Live alone in a comfy place and isolate from other people.

this, in the midwest, with a 90s japanese project car to work on

I’m not getting out until I pass the barrier where you can live comfortably off the money you already have, as in putting it into safe investments and living off the interest, or buying a business that more or less runs itself (like a franchise store)

Travel the world and indulge in the world of money, drugs, and girls like a true degenerate

15k for surgery here, the rest will go towards escaping wagecuckery before I even enter it

buy house
get wife
get kids
make house energy self sufficient
grow food
get dog
surf
ski
read
argue on Veeky Forums
make music
travel
help others understand financial repression

>escaping wagecuckery before I even enter it

What kind of surgery would you need at that age?

I'd buy some cheap flat to stop worrying about that. And I'd start talk to wimyn so I could see that was pointless. And I could finally be free from that two issues and do what i like: read some code on github.

I'll cut off your dick for free user, no need to pay $12k

Become a comfy turbo neet and maybe get a hair transplant.

I'd still work, but it's nice not having to worry about money again.

But I would like to make a self-sufficient underground city for when society inevitabely collapses

>Make my "art"
>Leave the doldrums of this deadeyed middle class suburbia forever - this anesthetized neighborhood I've spent my entire life in, full of people so fucking boring - their one-dimensionality reflected in the mass produced houses with k-mart decorations and those who have some semblance of an interesting life story long ago abandoned any desire for adventure and instead work in white collar jobs, waiting for their next All Inclusive Trip to the resorts that overlook some exotic land - never leaving the hotel
>go to Vietnam and get some nice tailored clothes, feel good all the time
>but really just make my art all the time

If I was super super rich I might by a boat and go full drunken Hemingway, minus the suicide

fuck does a neet need with hair?

are you the one that makes pink wojak plushies?
true artist

1m is my target
Currently at 75k

get bitches instead

what are you a virgin?

>Rich
Cabin in the woods with at least a few 100 acres on a year round stream.
>rich as fuck
Buy up all the dive bars, check stores, and cheap motels in my area and demolish them.
>mega rich
Buy large sections of my city and convert it into agriculture and luxury apartments with maybe one mega shopping center. Bulldoze all poor neighborhoods and all older buildings that dont look right. Reroute the roads to be more efficient for traffic, future expansion, ect.

Basically agenda 21 on a smaller scale.

Realize (again) how fucking dead i am inside, and that i have zero clue about what to do with myself.