H-hey George...

>H-hey George, things are getting a little heated over here and I was wondering if my family and I could crash with you guys for a while?
>You know how it is, this war making everyone a little crazy, which is why "Family's got to stick together", right George?
>George, are you there?
>George...

Alt history, through nicky somehow winds up king of the commonwealth and george winds up king of russia
What changes

Germans storm through Moscow on dinosaurs.

Nicky's mother made it to England. Big box of jewelry involved.

George would probably be bloodthirsty enough to hold on to power.

You just make me look up her wiki page

>n the day after the murder of the Tsar's family,
Maria received a messenger from Nicky, "a touching man" who told how difficult was the life of her son's family in Yekaterinburg. "And nobody can help or liberate them - only God! My Lord save my poor, unlucky Nicky, help him in his hard ordeals!"[31] In her diary she comforted herself: "I am sure they all got out of Russia and now the Bolsheviks are trying to hide the truth."[32]

>She firmly held on to this conviction until her death. The truth was too painful for her to admit publicly. Her letters to her son and his family have since almost all been lost; but in one that survives, she wrote to Nicholas: "You know that my thoughts and prayers never leave you. I think of you day and night and sometimes feel so sick at heart that I believe I cannot bear it any longer. But God is merciful. He will give us strength for this terrible ordeal." Maria's daughter Olga Alexandrovna commented further on the matter, "Yet I am sure that deep in her heart my mother had steeled herself to accept the truth some years before her death."[33]

Feels sad man

what are some good books on the russian civil war? all i've ever read are brief blurbs in lenin biographies.

Her auto biography made interesting reading. it describes how she had to flee for her life while being hunted by picks of wild-eyed revolutionaries.

In reality, Lenine said sure she can go. Just be on the dock at so-and so on such and such date. Don't be late. He gave permission to the English to send a warship to pick her and her entourage. they were amazed to find her waiting with dozens of wagons full of belongings she wanted to take with her. the ship's loadmaster estimated it at 250 tonnes. It included things like multiple grand pianos, harpsichords, pipe organs, desks, sofa, etc. Also a big chest full of jewelry that took 4 men to carry. What a joke.

I just got done reading through the Osprey book on the conflict. It gives a pretty good account of the war for people new to it, but you'll probably want more specific material.

Confederates win the American Civil War and Anne Frank becomes pregnant

Damn, we were born in the wrong timeline.

>thinking it was George's decision and Anglo monarchs had any influence in government
>this is your brain on Nickybooism

>July 17 1918
>Nicholas III Romanov was pardoned by the Government but in return his family was executed and his titles removed as well as his name changed to a commoner
>driven by an intense feeling of anger for his family's death and the betrayal of the Western World,Nicholas resigned to his fate and abandoned his old identity
>with his old identity gone and any surviving relative of his gone,Nicholas II became a low ranking officer of the communist party
>seeing this opportunity given to him,he starts his Machiavellian plan to becoming a high ranking officer and becoming the Secretary-General of the Soviet Union.

II*

I will watch that movie

Three cheers for the Mother of the Confederacy!

>50 years later
>Why Mr. President, whatever do you mean

Possibly, no February, therefore no October.
And then again, maybe he would actually deal with kulaks before those greedy faggots cause hunger riots in pidorsburg

Also, not having hysterical stupid bossy gessen cunt as wife is a bonus.

>In reality, Lenine said sure she can go. Just be on the dock at so-and so on such and such date. Don't be late. He gave permission to the English to send a warship to pick her and her entourage. they were amazed to find her waiting with dozens of wagons full of belongings she wanted to take with her. the ship's loadmaster estimated it at 250 tonnes. It included things like multiple grand pianos, harpsichords, pipe organs, desks, sofa, etc. Also a big chest full of jewelry that took 4 men to carry. What a joke

Gee, I wonder, why a revolution happened. Fuking joos.

In all seriousness, reading memoirs of Panayeva I understand why ruskies were pissed off and also have a creeping feeling that even modern "handmaids" in Rublyovka might have many interesting things to say or point out.

I'll continue if people want to.I'm filled with ideas about how a comissar nicky could change history

Russian revolution was a good intro, shallow on details but still enough to enrage anyone

yes pls

did George not give a shit or what happend?

When alot of these decisions were made the Great War was still on. The English knew that the Republic of Russia had no interest in fighting the Empire of Germany. As soon as Nicky left whole German armies would be released from the Russian front and head towards the French front.

go on

Good ridance

Have him change his name to Sheev.

Also give pregnant Anne Frank a cameo

TAKE MY BUMP YOU MADMAN

>Nicky cooperated with Britain and France 100% during the war.
>They both threw him under the bus the moment he gets deposed, going even so far as to accuse him of being secretly pro-German.

Bump

Cantstanya!

he was and deserved every bullet

This is getting pretty NazBol, would watch/10

The Eternal Anglo and Baguette strikes again

Sorry if I just posted now.I was on a meeting and I hate posting on my phone.Just tell me if I got anything wrong historically

>1922
>Tsar Nicholas,now know as Commisar Yegurechav Shovsko has risen through the ranks of the Cheka through his actions during the requisition of food from peasants as well as his efficient operation of the gulags which were placed under him

>Ivan's anger was channeled to his job and his desire to see his plan realised,turning him into a cold emotionless man.Some praised him for returning peace towards the war ravaged land but some feared him for his brutality towards dissidents

>As Lenin's imminent death became very clear towards the party and Ivan's promotion to the head of the Cheka after the assassination of Felix Dzerzhinsky,Ivan was one step closer towards his goal.

>Though Ivan held some power in the Party due to his connections to the Cheka which was now reformed to include incursions to the army and the party for their loyalty,his plan was obstructed by one man:Joseph Stalin

>Although Stalin and Ivan respected each other,Ivan viewed Stalin as an obstacle towards his goals.With the help of some NKVD members, Ivan poisoned Lenin during one of Stalin's visit to him.Once word of Lenin's death came to the Party,Stalin was quickly blamed for his death.This was worsened by false testaments from various party members as well as false evidence and a confession of Stalin with his forged signature

>Stalin was quickly executed by NKVD after his show trial which lasted less than 3 hours.His corpse was then buried in an unmarked grave in Siberia

>With Stalin's removal from the party and Senior Party Members filled with a false sense of confidence,Ivan's goal was one step closer to completion

*Commisar Ivan Yegurechav Shovsko

Damn, now I want this to be really fleshed out