Don't expect any news around SIBOS itself

>don't expect any news around SIBOS itself
>news comes anyway that a list of major companies are DIRECTLY involved in LINK's demo:
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

As if simply being the only external crypto dev to do a demo for SWIFT wasn't big enough.

And yet, the price effectively went sideways.

At this point, everyone and their dog knows LINK's price is severely undervalued, being held back by only being on one exchange.
A single fake sell wall on that exchange can keep the price of LINK down.

When LINK hits one more big exchange, oh boy.

>Got listed on yobit
>Price tanks futher
>Got delisted

extremely stoked

Insider here. LINK will be on poloniex in a few days

can we stop the LINK shill? it had its time, the board had 1000 threads of LINK alread, stop torturing us with this shit. Fuck off.

>When LINK hits one more big exchange

it looks increasingly like the team hasn't even applied for another exchange

>LINK
>had its time

Read my OP.
LINK's time hasn't even begun to begin yet.

It looks more like they have, but are under NDA.

Rory said something along the lines of "what I can say is this:".
That's legalese.

SIBOS ends tomorrow, the team will be networking until then, and maybe a few days more.
Starting next week they'll probably be able to focus on practical things like exchanges.

>it had it's time
do you hate money?
even a monkey sees that it's ridiculously undervalued

>the team
two guys
32 millions
no communication whatsoeva

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha, buy signal if trips, r-r-r-r-r-riiiight?

Defend them having a two man dev team

then buy more you fucking retard, everyone on this site knew about LINK already, no need 30x threads every day.

>no communication whatsoeva
Have you seen the companies involved in LINK's SIBOS demo?

I'll list them again for you:
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

The team probably had to sign their NDAs in the blood of their exhumed favorite childhood pet.

while I agree with this sentiment,
>it had its time
is false.
easy up on the fucking LINK spam though

These aren't partnerships
Keep desperately trying to shill and keep your shit coin from dying

Sibos was waay overhyped and all you retards expected $1+ from it
I told you that no matter what happens it would dump, but NOOO I'm a fucking retard for selling at 10k and I'd kill myself after the sibos moon

Should have screencapped all those smug ass price prediction posts just begging for humiliation

>y-you can't use code monkeys, th-that's against the rules!

This project has been in the making longer than ETH.

>These aren't partnerships
Those companies were directly and explicitly involved in LINK's demo.

>Sibos was waay overhyped
You mean it was underhyped.
All we were expecting was a demo involving LINK and SWIFT.
And at the last moment we found out about a whole list of major companies being involved.

If it's so established why couldn't they secure private funding
Why create an erc20 then instead of their own blockchain if it's been in development longer than eth

There's a good chance that is what Sergey meant for news regarding the "Community". All these fucking weak hands will be shitting bricks by the end of the Month. I have never been smugger.

McDonald's provides free drinks to a kids sports game
This means the kids soccer team is partnered with mcdonalds

AXA already owns blockstream by the way
They don't give a single fuck about a dead in the water etherum token

>I told you that no matter what happens it would dump
And it didn't.
If it hadn't been for obvious manipulation, the price would have skyrocketed.
Pic very related.

That won't end good. Prepare your xanax, gents.

>McDonald's provides free drinks to a kids sports game
>This means the kids soccer team is partnered with mcdonalds
Except we're talking about members of the SWIFT network being directly involved in a top-down SWIFT project.

>AXA already owns blockstream by the way
>They don't give a single fuck about a dead in the water etherum token
Confirmed for having ZERO fucking clue what you're talking about.

Not only is Chainlink's use case completely different from what Blockstream does, but it's also COMPATIBLE with what Blockstream does.

Blockstream is a part of the Hyperledger project, and so is SWIFT.
And Chainlink just so happens to be designed to work with Hyperledger.

Embarrassing, my man.

Yes, we know that being on a single exchange isn't good.
In fact, I made a thread about it.

IN FACT, you're in that thread right now.

>Barclays
uk
>BNP Paribas
fr/eu
>Santander
eu/usa

uhuhu

Not sure what you mean, those are all companies with international presence.

Well there still were many irrational expectations because certain Veeky Forums retards are constantly overhyping and grasping at every straw they could find like the low attention span millennials they are. Honestly I think the project is better off without the hordes of Veeky Forums "investors" who go emotional as soon as something tanks 3% after it increased 300%.

This could be just so much easy steady grow. Obviously whales use Veeky Forums legions as fodder when they suddenly go in retard mode for no reason and pump they shit out of it due to non-existant news. They are happy to sell, wait and buy in at 30% lower again. The morons just don't get it here. Don't be sheep. Just be patient and wait.

Its listed on two exchanges
Try harder
AXA is not a partner nor is Sony or anyone else
End of story

If this were the case link would have rocketed but it's trading like a dead fish
>bbbut manipulation
Just like every other coin on the market. Whales can only direct price during very low volume. The market spoke. No one wants this shit.

> $1 before sibos and $5 after the presentation!
>screencap this post!
L
M
A
O

Threads like this are meant to counter the retarded/emotional reactions.

>Its listed on two exchanges
I know.
Only one of which actually counts.

>AXA is not a partner nor is Sony or anyone else
Didn't say they were.
But AXA, Sony, and the others were directly involved in LINK's demo.

>End of story
You mean beginning of story.

>If this were the case link would have rocketed but it's trading like a dead fish
Only because it's only on one decent exchange.

>Just like every other coin on the market.
Being on more than one decent exchange greatly counters manipulation.

>$1 before sibos and $5 after the presentation!
You must be a complete idiot to actually take price predictions seriously.

you're either a fucking moron or a LINK holder pretending to FUD. either way, morons like you cant stop this thing from taking off in the future.

All this damage control in a single post

That 9k pump was the only manipulation that occurred.
Two exchanges, and yes ed does fucking count
The countless spam that we endured for weeks hyping the fuck out of sibos and shilling ridiculous prices from it.. all suddenly don't count
I bet you were one of those faggots but now you've completely gone back on it in order to help you cope

Sibos was over shilled and over hyped
Literally nothing came from it. Still trading 30% below the ath. Stay mad at these facts.

No, ED does not count because nobody with big bucks is using it and it has no fucking volume. Have some self-respect and don't be a retarded brainlet who says stupid things over and over again.

Just sell your house and buy LINK right now men, so much good news, so certain like this. A lot people also cant read so the news has not priced in. you will be on the moon later.

> tfw wake up and this shit is below 40c
Oh god. Looks lik no Christmas for me thos year

Have you held Binance Tokens (BNB) before? Probably not by the way you act like the current price isnt manipulated.

The manipulation is Binance is so great that there were several complaints that its Binance that is controlling BNB's price. This was even before the China FUD.

The same thing is happening to LINK.

I agree that SIBOS was overshilled, but their product is good and extremely necessary if we want the crypto world to become mainstream.

You want to stop the LINK threads? Then filter them dumbass.

Of course it's not priced in, the price has been manipulated down for over two weeks.

Which isn't hard to do when it's only on one decent exchange.
All it takes is one fake sell wall.

>I agree that SIBOS was overshilled
Undershilled.

We had no idea about AXA, Sony, Barclays, BNP Paribas, Fidelity, Societe Generale, or Santander being involved in the demo.

>AXA
>Sony
Source on this. I thought that was from 2016

Just look at the market depths, sell walls are repeatedly put up and taken down all over again and again and again. Everybody can just look at it at binance.

This.
They can't help being drawn to LINK threads.

Apparently it was only publicized yesterday.

>sell walls are repeatedly put up and taken down all over again and again and again.
Absolutely.
It's been this way for weeks.
I work from home and I'm constantly watching the depth chart.

i mean they are building a presence based in every world power instead of relating to one institute in their homeland who has international links

Absolutely.

Until yesterday, we thought the demo was only going to involve LINK and SWIFT itself.
I thought they were going to use some randomly generated input data.

Turns out a whole list of major international companies were involved.

wow, the "NDA in blood" meme again

it doesn't matter what big companies are playing some tests with. it's about the profession of the business and the communication thereof. and when it comes to this
>ChainLink miserably fails

I'm a no job nigger sitting at home watching the charts all day and I can just confirm this. This token seriously needs at least 2 other exchanges and then these assholes can go fuck themselves.

>NDAs don't matter

lol ok

Only your brain seems to fail apparently.

NEETs with no real life experience in these threads don't realize that banks never, ever give out their internal data to anybody. I've had some colleagues who wanted to do their theses on certain banking systems and it was impossible to obtain any concrete data from the banks.

The fact that the demo ran on inputs from this very internal data signals to everybody with even slight knowledge of how banks work, that this is very serious. Banks will not give you data unless they have you by the balls with legal paperwork and have already decided they will move forward with the project.

You are all in for a big surprise.

well you are the real dumb here.
let me tell you something:
the security of bank's DB is based on sharing informationin this way:
every bank spread it's DB in many other banks and they ofc are accessible only to the owners, banks only take care
in this way even if they are compromised they have no critical damage and can restore/isolate the failure easily.
not mentioning about DWH and bad payers that are completely shared. to be honest this is their best deal.
all this statement to say you are a total faggot

he's agreeing with you, you cuck

My company provides software to banks/asset managers. They do give us stuff, with adequate NDAs in place. They are extremely cagey though, as you might expect.

Just got done doing some intense work.

SOOOOORRYYYYYY

>The fact that the demo ran on inputs from this very internal data signals to everybody with even slight knowledge of how banks work, that this is very serious.
This.

And until yesterday we had no idea actual banks were participating in the demo.

For all we knew, the demo was going to use some made-up info from made-up parties.

Shit is about to get huge if big.

>If it's so established why couldn't they secure private funding
Go look at any company that ever issued shares and never ask this question again.