LOMOCOIN

INSIDE INFORMATION LOMOSTAR OF LOMOCOIN WILL BE RELEASED IN GOOGLE PLAY STORE TODAY. THIS COIN IS ABOUT TO MOON BIG BIG BIG BIG TIME

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2228783
twitter.com/LoMoCoinTeam
xstar.io/index
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lomocoin.lomocoin
twitter.com/liuji_daoma/status/920233276094103552
twitter.com/Crypt0n1t/status/919891743897681920),
medium.com/@cryptorand/interview-with-lomocoin-ceo-and-team-lmc-fc548b1416b9.
antaso.com/finance/2017/10/1/lomostar-prepares-for-lomocoin-app-launch
medium.com/@cryptorand/interview-with-lomocoin-ceo-and-team-lmc-fc548b1416b9
twitter.com/LoMoCoinTeam/status/920253626601181184
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=448&v=z_fuDwNqF-U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its already mooning but Veeky Forums is too dumb and will only buy when its already up 200%

So will bitcoin group se go up???

I shilled Lomo yesterday. Whoever listened should feel comfy right now.

Comfy? This is NOTHING yet. It will go at least 300% the upcoming weeks.

Team of 50 people (with their own fucking research team F5 lab)
Their own fucking blockchain
A FUCKING WORKING PRODUCT
Rebranding this week or next week
Promo video of the company
OLD app was available in China only and had 300k + downloads. This is an improved version and will be available GLOBALLY where they will mainly focus on Korea and Japan also
They will launch their own exchange www.xstar.io in a few weeks which will also have LoMoCoin and they will create certain synergy effects between them

Seriously you guys are all so fucking dumb for not knowing this. Just because they suck at marketing since they are Chinese like WTC does not mean everything has to be handed for you...

Check: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2228783
and twitter.com/LoMoCoinTeam for updates

nice bought 1 btc worth

nice just bought at 1k

HO SHIT xstar.io/index JUST GOT LIVE BABY

Thanks op just bought some

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.lomocoin.lomocoin

Just live 35 minutes ago guys

Guys listen to me. Just hold this coin for at least 3 months. They have barely any competition and this location-based market service industry IS HUGE. They will also integrate an OTC function in the future and many other things. Followed this for like 4 months and trust me this is a long-term hold and it is so underrated. You guys are lucky that you are reading this at the right moment in time because it will never go down to this price ever anymore.

My body is ready,

Just smashed the 1000 sat mark

Looking for quick profits, bought at 968 and sold at 995, and then a second later it rocketed past 995 to 1043. Feels bad.

weak hands

Quick profit doesn't mean 10 minutes lol@weak hands

I just fomo'd hard at 1000 sats please don't tell me I'm too late

They still fixing bugs but gonna announce the public beta on Twitter soon. Download the beta app on the Google Playstore and use this code 15FTGh. It is still a beta, help send feedback in to their customer support to make this the best app ever. It is the first mobile global blockchain entertainment app IN THE WORLD and we are part of it. HODL I TELL YOU HODL. This is not the 203535 finance coin. This is the leading and first company that integrates LBS and Blockchain AND has a working product while everybody still only has a fucking whitepaper. This should have a market cap of at least 50 million and because millions of mainstream users like apps. The value will go up and up by every update!!!

Okay, I'm in at 1028, reluctantly. I'm in hours too late, but the thing is so damn cheap and the fact that it's now on Google Play has given me confidence in it.

this shit is going to 1200 in 15 minutes
quote me when im right

weak hands runs in my family fuck you all

The fuck is that like 2%

IT JUST BROKE THROUGH 1100@@@@@@@@

IT'S CRASHING SELL SELL

FUD somewhere else fucking pajeets

is this another moon mission?

it was

I sold at a 20% profit on 980. Buy in again?

All you retards need to zoom the fuck out. 900 or 1000, it is still at a historically low price. Don't worry about the 10% because when it moons it will moon fucking hard. This is truly a secret gem. Home-grown Chinese tech that is not cringy. Original idea too. It really is a bit out there but Asians eat this shit up look at that faggy looking avatar on their website.

This shit is going to 2k sat at least

twitter.com/liuji_daoma/status/920233276094103552

More exciting news about @LoMoCoinTeam coming today. @M1lanooo

Yes lol people are so retarded. THEY HAVE A WORKING PRODUCT. This is not a company worth 80 million with just a whitepaper and a roadmap. And the marketing hasn't even started yet website will be rebranded (here a sneakpeak instead of their current crappy website twitter.com/Crypt0n1t/status/919891743897681920), promo video will come, OFFICIAL APP RELEASE IN ALL APPSTORES IN THE WORLD WILL COME. XSTAR TRADING WITH LMC WILL COME AND MORE MORE MORE. Jesus fucking christ and it is still 13 million market cap. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity read up on the fucking product.

great app, cant even sign up

You need a referral code to sign up.

Here is a referral code 15FTJw.

Please note that they are currently trying to fix a bug on the android app where the map doesn't show. They said on slack just now that it is difficult for them to check the Android app since Google services are blocked in China but they are aware of it and solving it now.

I just gave the invitation code its 15FTGh. ID number is your passport or drivers licence number by the way. They are currently fixing some small things before official announcement. Like limitations of letters when signing up. Still a beta so they want to make it bug free for the release the next week or the week after. They have like 20 developers working on this

hhahaha so it's a map app where the map doesn't work, and they have no way of getting it to work because they're in a different country, can't speak the language, and are blocked from viewing said map by their own government.

Wtf are you talking about 100s of users already tested it all around the world in the last week and it works. It might not work at the moment because of the update

lool do you work for them or something? i see you handing out invitation codes. nobody's going to use your buggy app if they need to input their passport info. simple fact, sorry bro.

rekt, shitcoin confirmed

>CICqYAGS
It is on their Telegram channel. You have to give that info according to KYC and other regulations. Anyway dont worry bro dont buy it if you do not want to and you can stay at the sideline

>national safety
>in china

bet there's a backdoor built in lol

Chinese pajeet scammers

REEEEE WHY DOES IT HAVE TO USE A FUCKING AWFUL EXCHANGE LIKE BITTREX

Just read up on it quickly and bought 4 BTC worth. This is SO UNDERRATED its insane with a 13 million market cap and a working product already lol. Im gonna definitely HODL for at least 3 months been waiting for a while for a project like this

Gonna need a bit more convincing before I throw money at this. I was trading it months ago when it was over 4k sats. Shill me.

>mLThIIHw
Im tired of feeding people everything. Read their Bitcoin talk and this interview with their CEO medium.com/@cryptorand/interview-with-lomocoin-ceo-and-team-lmc-fc548b1416b9. This app will have many functions and will be upgraded continuously over the years and you can already trade and exchange on the wallet today. Download it today and test it out and you will see. They will also launch a promotion video this week to show what it is all about

antaso.com/finance/2017/10/1/lomostar-prepares-for-lomocoin-app-launch

medium.com/@cryptorand/interview-with-lomocoin-ceo-and-team-lmc-fc548b1416b9

Read these two first.

Also there are so much SHIT and SCAMS in China and they are struggling to find legit developers despite having a fuckillion people there.

This is one of the few companies from China that is legit. The other being NEO/Onchain.

I only knew about this coin because I know someone from the NEO team and he told me about it. I figured if a legit Chinese person who is in the blockchain space regards something highly in China, I should probably pay attention to it.

Trust me or not, I don't care (okay i care a little because obviously i have a bag lul)

ant share no2???

Weak hands fucking sell NOW I need your bags desparately

Cheers lads

Just sold all my NEO and went in on this. Will I get chinked twice?

twitter.com/LoMoCoinTeam/status/920253626601181184

Its live baby

live & tanking

Dont care about short-term volatility. This is a HODL coin ;)

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=448&v=z_fuDwNqF-U

within one month this one will make at least 8-10x.

where are you guys buying?

bittrex