In light of recent events, lets have a Persian history/culture thread: What are your thoughts on Zoroastrianism?

In light of recent events, lets have a Persian history/culture thread: What are your thoughts on Zoroastrianism?

Other urls found in this thread:

pyracantha.com/Z/zjc3.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Better than Islam.

Influenced Judaism and Christianity.

I probably wouldn't have liked them when they were prolific, but now that they've spent some centuries getting neutered, I'd imagine that they're a pretty chill group these days. Same with Copts.

>getting neutered
I hope we bring back scaphism for arrogant fuckheads like you.

Iran as a country and a society would be better off if Zorastrianism was the national religion.

Iran would be better off if every non-Iranian who kept saying what would be best for it would die off. Focus on your own shit. Would you like it if Iranians go around saying what would be best for Germany?

I'd be glad desu. Germans have clearly shown they should not be left to their own devices as they have tried to destroy Europe three times in the past 100 years.

You missed my point. Change Germany to practically any country and my point still stands.

Only the natives of a culture should critique it and decide its fate.

I'd agree with you but Islam has proven time and time again to be detrimental to societies.

If Christianity can be defanged, then Islam can too. Regardless, I'm not a follower of either religion. Let the people decide their fates, regardless. It's not your business.

What makes people say it influenced Christianity and judaism?

Read Chapter 7 of Zarathustra and Zoroastrianism by Michael Stausberg.

I did what I could with google, but struggled to find references to evidence of the cultures’ interactions prior to the first recorded evidence of Judaism.
I found this, though: pyracantha.com/Z/zjc3.html

>In light of recent events
Kill yourself. Reported.

Then they should stop blowing themselves up in other countries

lel Iranians are disgusting cucks. No wonder Iranics living in Tajikistan and China are still white.

t. 52% cleetus

The vast majority of terrorist attacks on foreign soils occurs from radical Sunni, you stupid idiot.

DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN
DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN

ANOTHER ONE BITESTHE DUST

Stupid dead religion
Wrong, the Islamic Revolution was the best thing that ever happened to Iran. Stop larping

The reason Iran has problems is because of its foreign enemies, particularly the USA and Israel. It has nothing to do with the regime itself.

At least Islam doesn’t promote pederasty.

What’s wrong with what he’s said?

What was the GDP per capita in 79 vs. now? Why does Iran rank so shit in corruption index, political freedom, etc.? Is the pollution caused by the west too?

>9 year old bride

>marry 14 year old
>Joseph 90 year old