Bittrex disabled my account (3 BTC)

I verified my account ( enhanced verification) and just after that my account got disabled.

What should I do?

My 3 BTC is stuck on that account
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEA

That sucks, man. Make a huge scene about it on reddit and twitter

They don't respond to tickets but you submit it anyway.

proof or just the usual "bittrex bad muh" FUD?

fuck of nigger with your FUD
proof or gtfo normie wage cuck

Why is bittrex banning accounts suddenly?

I'm stuck on basic and I'm withdrawing the maximum I can every 24 hours.
Fuck this dead exchange

I don't know what the fuck is up with Bittrex but I'm worried about all the comments I read in Telegram about moving all funds to other echanges

I contacted them yesterday about mine. Looks like its just a way to force people into applying for enhanced verification (submitting a selfie)

I had basic verification (I was only trading about $300), two-factor auth and no funds currently in the bittrex account when it got disabled.

Feds on their ass to get kyc on everyone and they're gag ordered not to talk about it.

> not just submitting a selfie and be done with it.

We are crypto traders not instagram user faggots

OP said he did...should I even bother doing it?

Where are you from? Supposedly it's only people form politically unstable countries this is happening to.

> being a paki pajeet and submitting a selfie to hostileamerican hosted site

I'm a eurorich.
No problems with bittrex.
sorry for all the poor pajeets who lost their "fortune" but that's what you get for being a stupid internet shill.

>implying the whole world isn't perpetually unstable

> Politically exposed person
wew

never had the slightest problem either with bittrex. this shit is just coordinated fud that has been going on for months now, probably paid and done by some other platform. but the average biztard just believes every piece of FUD they can find.

can someone explain how this makes sense?
wouldnt someone from a shithole country be a safer customer since the government has more to worry about than enforcing kyc/aml compliance?

While they are at it, how is a neutral country like Ireland "politically exposed"?

What is their telegram

KEK
wow
i was expecting somalia

It's only people from terrorist countries who got blocked: paki, iran, turkey, syria, etc. Pajeets on suicide watch.

Hilarious. I saw it coming months ago. Want to go to an US centralized exchange with weak aml/kyc? get rekt.

Pajeet gets caught laundering money and calls Bittrex a scam lol

What's your email address? I know an admins there and can assist you greatly

Bittrex is in the process rolling out a big upgrade, including adding USD MARKETS which probably explains it. It is going to be massive.