Reddit is now bullish on LINK

>Reddit is now bullish on LINK

>Veeky Forums sold off FUD for shit tier gains.

I think that's a first.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/76xiqu/reality_check_link_is_overvalued/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

source please

>that ugly waistcoat
You can't buy taste even with 32mil.

i fucking hate reddit

Veeky Forums did its part to light the spark. selling now is funny just shows people have no idea how to invest

lol you are a butthurt tard my friend

Stfu fag. You will get poor with Link.

biz literally created the hype and got this moon mission rolling just so plebbit could ride in and steal the glory? the absolute state of this place

REDDIT DUMPED ON BIZ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This.
Wtf is wrong with you guys? Pleddit should be buying above $1, not at $.40. BAKA.

To be fair, it's not about Reddit or Veeky Forums. It's about patient people making money and impatient people losing it.

You must be talking about this:

reddit.com/r/LINKTrader/comments/76xiqu/reality_check_link_is_overvalued/

First point:
>ChainLink (the company) and LINK (the token) are 2 different things.

The company is "Smartcontract.com", the name "Chainlink" refers to the network.

The company is named "Smartcontract.com" because it is involved in smart contracts.
Its solution? A decentralized network called "Chainlink" which can only exist through incentives (the LINK tokens).

This is ALL the company is about.

Without the LINK token, no Chainlink network.
Without the Chainlink network, no Smartcontract.com

Shit-tier fud.

This... is why I pray for a nuclear holocaust, All you have to do is read the fucking white paper. Click on one fucking hyperlink there it is. Fuck all and nothing ..

I think OP is a faggot

I think you bought ATH and sold the dip, cuck.

Retard, anyone could see that this was digibyte 2.0.

You never listen to biz. Do you think the sociopaths here care about anyone other than themselves?

Enjoy the bags, better stock up on sharpies.

Digibyte didn't do anything fundamentally innovative.
Chainlink does.

What are you talking about? We dumped on Reddit. We got in at ICO and sold to them ATH. Now they are bag holders.

>biz literally created the hype and got this moon mission rolling just so plebbit could ride in and steal the glory

holy fucking shit, this would be absolutely hilarious. months and months of fucking shilling efforts and "iron hands", and right before things start looking bright a shitload of these early investors sell their bags at a steal. it would be even more dramatic than that ending to that movie, the mist.
imagine the eternal rage when people sold this at a loss and it hits like $5.

I'm hodling but I'm pissed that I bought at $.44 a week ago and now people are buying in at $.36.

Oh well, lesson learned. Keep enough liquid eth to buy the dip.

>it solves the oracle problem

No, it's a vapor ware project. Swift even shitposted IRL against blockchain as a whole. Sergey pitched in a fucking closet.

It's the first decentralized smart contract solution.
If the oracles aren't decentralized, it defeats the purpose of using the decentralized blockchain.

What lesson did you learn? You can never make reliable short term predictions of the price. Could have also missed the train, or maybe sold at 9000 sats yesterday and bought in again. You only know that viable products (checks out for chainlink) will increase in value over time. Short termin fluctuations don't mean shit.

1000% this

thats not really the lesson, the lesson should be to try and detach emotions from your trades

yea okay you bought at 0.44 and others are buying at 0.36 are you really gonna be buttmad about that if it ends up being worth $1.20? probably not too much

early on i was in situations where I bought something for $0.05, it mooned to $0.90, i didn't sell at the top and let it fall to like $0.50 before I finally sold. I was mad at first, "fuck! i could have made almost twice as much profits!" and would steam about it for a week when in reality I still made 10x my money on that trade and should have been happy. Now I am when shit like that happens, profit is profit, if I fuck up and miss a 10x only to get a 2-3x that's still nice profit.

>bought at .48 before the conference

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Because you never know. Be happy if you realize 30-50% of all possible profits. Then you are above average anyway.

Were they mean to you?

>bought at 47
i kno this pain bc i share it too

>buying high sell low

classic Veeky Forumsnissmen buying at ath

except that centralized oracles already work well enough for 99% of cases, the 1% where it doesn't is usually some autistic faggot ideologue.
financial institutions won't give a fuck about the useless data you think you will have to contribute with your nodes.
wow another atmospheric noise recorder, add it to the list! incredible. just what we needed!

it was the very first segwit coin dumbass

The whole point of using blockchains/distributed ledgers is to be decentralized. That's the very backbone of Bitcoin: it's trustless because hundreds of thousands of full nodes carry all proofs ever generated.

This is why banks want to use this tech: so they don't have to "trust" anyone.

Adding a centralized element in between them and the blockchain defeats the entire purpose.

A centralized smart contract solution simply is not a smart contract solution. It's a conventional transaction with a single trusted executor, only with a fancy name.

And segwit doesn't do anything fundamentally different. It simply changes a part of the process.
Digibyte was always literallly "bitcoin but fasterer".

lol you don't know the first thing about segwit. you probably don't even know that is stands for segregated witness.

so it will be done on a private permissioned decentralized bank ledger using insight gained from this beta. why do you think deloitte has been sponsoring so many blockchain projects? auditing becomes irrelevant and so does their old business model. they aren't going to let that happen, and you aren't going to be running nodes for the deloitte permissioned clearinghouse system.

>private
>decentralized
Literally pick one.

>you aren't going to be running nodes for the deloitte permissioned clearinghouse system
Tell me, does deloitte make API calls?

so i was gone 2 days
what happened in and after conference

>I think that's a first.
yeah if you've been here for about 5 days. This happened with ANS (NEO), and Monero I think.

Sergeey started fucking stuttering and pouring sweat, acted all agitated and unhinged when asked questions, called a potential investor a "fucking kike". Said chinkcoin when referring to NEO. Its over .

Just hours before the actual demo, we received massive news that a whole list of major companies and banks were directly involved in the LINK demo:
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

The price boosted for a while, but was then brought down by price manipulation made easy due to the "1 exchange only" situation.
Pic related.

yeah they downvoted his comment about trump being "the best president and killing all of the shitskins" and niggers so he came here

my sides

>Sergey pulls out his dick and shouts
>'Everbody freeze!'
>'I've got a moderately sized dick and I'm not afraid to use it!'
>everbody gasps
>swift personnel approach sergey who is sweating wildly, his eyes flicking nervously across the room.
>'S-sergey, calm down.. this isn't part of the s-script'
>Sergey slowly turns his head to the woman, flashing his teeth
>'For the motherland!' he shouts and starts furiously jacking his tool
>The woman shrieks and dives for cover but Sergey's kegel exercises allow him to snipe the woman's face just in time
>His smartseed flows into her mouth and down her throat
>She begins convulsing and shrieking
>People gather round and try to help her up whole Sergey climbs to the ceiling
>*click* someone locked the exits
>everybody panics
>the woman gets up, dazed
>people ask if she's okay
>'Y-yeah' she says and licks her lips
>'It's just... I have this urge to..'
>She turns her head to find Sergey still jacking it on the on the ceiling, chanting something
>to the shock of everyone she climbs up to him like a spider
>'Chain...link' Sergey continues
>'Yes, my love' she says as she holds his face and he stares into the crowd
>they fuck like rabbits and Sergey exclaims one last time 'Chain..link!'
>his balls visibly shrink as he fills her up and she falls to the ground before the cowering massess.
>babbies with link logos on their heads start popping out her vagina like ping pong balls
>hundreds of them
>crowd cries tries to break through the exits, trampling over each other
>babbies crawl up their asses and soon all is quiet
>'Chain...link' they all chant one last time >Sergey drops to the floor and puts away his penis
>Exits unlock
>crowd debate enthused at the presentation as they disperse and attend other sessions
Actually happened. I was in charge of locking the doors

fuckin white people amirite

Lmao at the idea that people have sold this coin before any news has even come out. Simply amazing. Imagine the idiot on Reddit who needs a tutorial to use myetherwallet and how he is going to make 25x gains on this coin from here because he didn't sell it to get in on the next ELIXIR pump and dump.

ayooo

dam crackas

>The woman shrieks and dives for cover but Sergey's kegel exercises allow him to snipe the woman's face just in time
Lost

> bullish
> LINK has just lost another cent

kek'd

God, if this really were the reason it would make the crash pretty bearable, desu!

Veeky Forums is nice to drive new coins to your attention, but reddit is good to actually discuss those coins on a non-brainlet-tier-level