Ark breakout imminent

Ark breakout imminent

Other urls found in this thread:

upbit.com/home
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

OP please draw some meme lines or we won't believe you

Not yet please.

im disappointed to see that the first poster isnt the resident deluded arkies spammer

here ya go

I just said fuck it and pumped more money into it. I'm either get rich or die trying.

i hope you anons are trolling saying you still hold this scam coin right ?

nice meme lines where did you get those

NIce breakout you got there

>ark about to break out
>posts downward trend
>breakout
>trend

I mean the coins probably still fucked but you could not have articulated a more retarded argument against OP

Does anyone think ark will not shoot up in price after the 25th, at least for a little bit. Exchange in my country offers straight fiat-ark so im thinking of buying a few thousand ark to flip on that day, cash out my initial and stake the extra arks. Anyone expecting the price to not go the way i want?

ark is going to the moon as soon as the new Korean exchange upbit goes live.

Buy the rumour, sell the news and so on. Its a pretty big gamble so you'd better be ready to hold big bags/cut losses if it goes south. Where do you live though? fiat/altcoin exchange is sweet

When does it go live

australia. believe uk also has a fiat exchange gateway

1-2 weeks

no ark sucks

October I believe

upbit.com/home

exactly my thoughts

lmao

kiwifag reporting in mirin
Well I guess the plan is fairly safe, but yeah be ready to cut losses. The question I have is if you dont view ARK as worth holding long term, why would you stake your profits instead of liquidating to invest in something else? And if you think it is worth holding, why withdraw your initial deposit?

im already all in on ark in terms of crypto. 6k of them. want more but dont want to spend any more of my fiat. hoping this is way i can scrape a few more for 'free'

I just buy a few more of my favourite alts when I get paid

I really hope the braindead DJ Pothead gets his shit together to get this on other exchanges
now that SHITTREX is going apeshit.

bump

sup kiwifag, im a kiwifag too

henlo neighbour