>day 3
>10% (1,146 persons) contributed between 13.426 and 26.852 ETH
Only 1146 persons have more than 134k REQ

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Source:
blog.request.network/request-network-token-sale-statistics-db65476ae8ca

Other urls found in this thread:

request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf
blog.request.network/using-the-request-network-protocol-to-pay-online-in-any-crypto-currencies-a59fcce12034
blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I saw that too. Request will be the biggest moon mission of the year, I have no idea why more people are not paying attention to it. Just watch the cryptobeak video.

I am under the top one percent with my füll filled 4 accounts. Lul

When can I start to buy REQ and do you recommend it? Im not well informed.

Same. We are going to make it, user. When's the fidget spinner party everyone is talking about?

Friday morning and yes, it will be the biggest moon of 2017

Not friday morning. After Q1 Mainnet Launch plus Coinbase if you want to be part of a Revolution.

He asked when he could buy, not when to sell. Obviously noone is selling until coinbase unless they hate money.

PLUS, REQ tokens can be stacked and will be burned when they are used for Request transactions. This is easily going 100x by 2018.

I am not well informed about REQUEST. Can anybody spoonfeed me for a moment or give me some reading/information sources? Thanks.

I only filled one full account with 134k REQ. Am I in the top 10%?

I would go all in if not for LINK, fuck that shit, still holding now

YC business tactics are EXTREMELY aggressive. YC doesnt fuck around with their startups. They will push Request down the throats of the normies in Silicon Valley and they will use it like addicts. They made Airbnb, Dropbox, Twitch etc mainstream and they will make Request into Venmo/PayPal 2.0

A lot of people had multiple accounts so it's probably closer to top 5-7%

WHERE CAN I BUY REQUEST REEEEEEE

Request will easily do 5x within 3 months. This will be HUGE!!!!!!!!

ED on friday morning, binance and bittrex the week after. coinbase probably next month.

Since you asked nicely, i am investing 5min of my time into you.

Always a read the whitepaper First.

request.network/assets/pdf/request_whitepaper.pdf

After getting an overview of the project with the whitepaper - dig deeper for the potential.
blog.request.network/using-the-request-network-protocol-to-pay-online-in-any-crypto-currencies-a59fcce12034

Then some people might say, what's about OMG though?

blog.request.network/omisego-vs-request-network-a-detailed-analysis-779d1f66675b

Sounds good so far? Take a seat and enjoy the moon mission. Who is backing them? ING and Y-Combinstor. Check them out. Pretty yuuuuuge Investors.
On top:

Coinbase was founded in June 2012 by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam.[5][12] It enrolled in the Summer 2012 Y Combinator startup incubator program. In October 2012, the company launched the services to buy and sell bitcoin through bank transfers. (Source Wikipedia)

1 + 1 = moon if you read between the lines.

And last but not least. The smoothest token distribution so far.

And if you are the visual / audio only Guy.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cI7nAplTeT0

Moon review.

>
>Request will easily do 5x within 3 months
Three months is a really long time, especially in crypto. If everything goes according to their roadmap, their main net will be live in less than 3 months.

It will go WAY higher than x5.

That video is absolutely gold

Also feel free to screenshot this

Feels good to know i belong to the elite

The project is interesting but the comparison to OMG is laughable.

>uhhh yeah were not competitors we'll just reduce OMG functionality to an Oracle....theres no payment mechanism in OMG it's basically an e-wallet SWIFT
Fucking ridiculous and wrong.

I'm the 10%.
For the first time in ages I feel good about being a minority. FUCKING COMFY

Feel free to include this is the screenshot also

Thanks for the effort user. Your karma has just improved. Also I can see why I should invest, even though I am too late to the ICO party. Even if OMG is more advanced, this is just the beginning and seems like smart money to invest for me, while OMG is not. Winter months might be comfy holding this.

Are there any numbers on the ICO price / possible CMC yet?

0.0002 eth

Actually fewer than 1146 have 134k, I have 122k and I'm just in the top 800 addresses.

1 ETH = 5000 REQ

Presale was 20% Discount - 21k ETH raised

Ico 100k ETH raised

Circ Tokens 650M out of 1 B

1 ETH gave you 5000 REQ.

So 0.0002 ETH = 1 REQ, which is $0.0649 at the current rate

I'm not expecting a moon mission right away. It will probably dump for some time and once they release news it will moon hard.

there will still be reallocation of REQ to the main wallets of people that have bought multiple whitelist accounts.

the token holder shuffle will start on friday and we'll see who the big wallets are

True. Take in account presale people who registered multiple accounts, but desu it is one of the best token distribution so far.

dafuq is ed?

Erectile Dysfunction

fucking newfag

>Erectile Dysfunction
nigga please

Autism Delta

>Y Combinator

Easy 10x in 1 month after it hits ED, easy 100x in 6 months after that.

Ether Delta. Normally I wouldn't spoonfeed but ED is a retard filter on its own, so I'm really only showing you the way to the trial. If you lose all your money because you're a mongoloid, don't come back, go to Reddit.

Oh yea like the time he predicted bitdice was gonna moon. Kys

Also didn't get in on the ICO because I'm a fucking retard and I was busy with other shit, you guys think idiots are going to dump when it hits ED and bring it down to a reasonable 2-4x ICO? I'll be in regardless but the lower the better.

100x.. dude..
I would retire my whole fucking family with that.
Not gonna happen, ever

Nigga its already way above 10x on ED

No.
Those are buy orders that will only be there as long as it's not actually tradable.

t. someone who actually has a buy order there with no intention with buying anything as I'm sitting on a maxed account myself

Don't doubt YC's ability to shill this thing to Silicon Valley. Might not be a 100x for people like me that get in after the ICO, but for those that did get in on the ICO, it might very well be.

It's not being traded yet, those are just buy orders, wait until it starts trading and people with weak hands start selling.

This is a co-ordinated PUMP boyos. Tread carefully. Lots of ICO'ers trying to lay off their bonus coins. I've never seen so much copypasta. don't be a chump.

It's hard to judge how close YC actually works with each company... I hope this shit will thrive but we'll see

Extremely aggressive marketing.

whats the cryptobeak video?

Can't wait till on binance

see