AIRSWAP

I hope you guys are ready for this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

etherdelta.com/#AST-ETH
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What was the ico price desu

0.001eth

Pers. cap was:
3,3 Eth = 3300 AIR
=0,001 price

my anus is ready

worth buying for quick flip when it goes on ED?

i'd say so. it opens up at 10:10am est on ed so there's about 2 hours between ed and liqui.

shouldn't eth go up since people would want to buy cheap eth to trade these tokens?

I'm selling ETH to buy this shit, fag

JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST JUST

only 50 minutes to go on ED!

what? it's utc time

10:10:10 am est yes, which is in 16 minutes

Do we have a link for the ED listing yet?

etherdelta.com/#AST-ETH

tokens start trading 10:10am EDT on etherdelta
and 12pm EDT Liqui.

Who in their right mind would get in on airswap? They asked for 45 million dollars.

FORTY FIVE MILLION DOLLARS.

it's a 3 person team with a minimum viable product and you A-Holes gave them millions.

It's gon' burn. Stay away

Kyber asked for 50m and still 5x with no product.

Those are some nice buy orders right there.

What was ICO price?

welcome to crypto.
All that coins is that we make money with this shit.
Seriously, I estimate only like 5% of the people who invested in the ico actually read the whitepaper

Kyber is also using half to fund the reserve. They also have a 10+ person team and the funds are vested a total of 3 years. Pretty reasonable amount.

don't know what price I should bid on etherdelta

0.0013 would be a good starting price

any price you buy on ED right now would be cheaper than liqui in 2 hours.

good call

wew. almost accidentally bought at .0019 but luckily etherdelta is shit and the transaction failed so I actually wound up getting in at .00128

should the price on ED jump as well or should I prep a liqui account?

bretty gud thanks user

No probs. I usually set buy orders at 20-30% more than ico. Hasn't failed me yet.

kek below Ico now, not even kidding....... First ICO i got into

Haha well shit.

it's not below ico lol

oh sorry 1 % gain then

0.0009 is below ico

tokens have been unlocked for 1 hour you fucking imbecile.

does not really change anything if the people who unlocked their coins, already are selling below ICO would it???

never believe in Veeky Forums investment tipps ;) ;) ;) thats the only rule ;)

How is ED working now?
Blocktime has been reduced to 13 seconds. Is 5 gwei good enough now?

How much was presale bonus?

the "below ico price" is literally the worst fucking meme on Veeky Forums, neck yourself if you talk that shit without knowing your stuff

0.009 is below ico price? are you stupid?

He is a retard

Fuckinh wat

Thanks... Now I'm stuck with this shit.

>0.009
Sell for that if you feel like it you fucking retard, look in the orderbook and trades and see what the actual prices are

I have my buy order set for .00075. It'll prob go lower but I think this is a good long-term buy after it dumps hard over the next couple days.

what the fuck are you talking about? stupid kid?

Fucking neck yourself holy shit

Should've sold at liqui for 0.00015 sats like I did.

gz on making five bucks

I bought 1250 at 0.0015 eth on ED
sold at 0.00015 btc on Liqui

Profit: -1.64eth

1250 at 0.0013*

ITS LITERALLY TRADING BELOW 0

why did I listen to Veeky Forums?

30 % presale bonus. Fuck off

AIRSWAP SUCKS ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

consensys fucked me again

KEK, that guy who lost $80k in transaction fees sending $500k is probably feeling pretty alright now

lol why would you sell below ico, who are these people? Just insist on a higher price and it goes up, especially given that there is demand. I'm convinced traders are mostly retards barely one step away from gamblers at this point

Presale got 100% bonus, this just pure profit for these guys - Request fucked anyone that bought in ICO.

Just picked up 1k at .001. see you faggots on the moon when this gets listed on other exchanges and x5s. Who gives a shit after that just flip it and don't look back

Stop spreading fud. It was a 10%-30% depending on your contribution.

0.001 eth

presale got what? Damn I got sincerely butt raped

Presale was .00033 ETH, ICO was .001.

ah I forgot presales were a thing, I guess that makes sense

can you even do simple math?

Presale tokens are locked for 6 months
This is a blatant lie

Proof or FUD.

False. Don't you guys read before you invest? Bonuses from presold tokens are locked from trading, those who sell below ICO price are retards.

Are people losing money now from this ICO? I wanted to get in on it but now I'm glad I didn't

it's still above ico price. not getting much action, though. we'll see what happens on liqui.

It has been trading on liqui since the tokens were unlocked.

what a flop

Give it a week to dump 50%

If you're holding dump it