COSS snapshot's here

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>half as much as last snapshot

Oh no.

Also why is BTC still included in the snapshot when they've confirmed they won't be distributing non erc tokens?

They confirmed what? I thought the whole delay was them trying to figure out how to distribute non erc20.

Isn't it being converted to ether?

Wait yeah do you think that is just a glitch?

I am still just seeing my snapshot from two Sundays ago. Nothing new.

My dividends are exactly half of last weeks and I have 3x more COSS lel. Scam?

I think it's just something they failed to think through properly, like 90% of the problems they're facing.

Maybe. I haven't heard that, but it seems like the easiest solution. You got sauce?

Where are you seeing this? My dashboard still only shows my cut from December 8th. It hasn't changed since then.

Weird, mine are also exactly half, but I have the same amount of COSS.

October 8th I mean.

FFFFFFFFFF i cant dump this shit quick enough due to the trading limits.

It looks like I'm actually going to lose money pin COSS despite buying in at 11 cents. Born bagholder.

They have FUCKED UP again. I've almost lost my faith...
Dashboard

Did they fuck up, or did the volume just tank? I think there was far less activity on COSS after the first failed payout. If they pay, and people start trading again, your cut will go up.

I bought at 20 cents kek

It still doesn't add up if he really as 3× the COSS as last snapshot.

its based on the trade volume on their exchange, go investigate that, it's possible the volume went down after the first dividends payment was delayed

plus theres been a shitload of coss trading on hitbtc which doesnt count towards dividends either

I have almost 3 x the COSS I had in the first week but i've received half the amount of COSS in dividends. So I guess that means the volume was 1/6th of last weeks volume. It doesn't seem right.

Yes, volume has been decreasing a lot. How are people seriously claiming scam (still could be, sure....) but just do some math. Nothing hard, just 7 day volume vs previous 7 day volume

That can't be it, volume was actually very high for a few days after the first snapshot and only tapered off at the weekend. And like I said, I got half of my last payout with the same amount of COSS (slightly less actually due to a failed daytrading attempt)

Something isn't right here.

Okay. Has it decreased 83%? Because that's how much it should have according to my dividends.

Volume seems like it is down by a lot. Im pretty sure I remember total exchange volume around 1.5 or 2 million per day. Now we are at 1/2 a million.

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
#82 COSS - $502,764

I do not have anything on my dashboard. What is going on?

According to coin market cap there was a lot more volume this week than last week. Unless the majority of volume was on hitbtc.

Not surprised the exchange is very bad currently. Breaks more than it works, low volume, shit UI, higher fees and fucking up last week's dividends. Still believe in the long term hold but yeah

Your dividend is caluclated based on the trading fees, not how much COSS you have.

Do not listen to the pajeet FUDS

It's not the volume of the COSS token you need to look at.
You need to look at the total COSS exchange volume.
See here - coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/

lolwut it's calculated based on both and the amounts seem to be correct just that volume has dropped

just sell this shitcoin its over

There's nothing new in my account. Stop spreading lies Kucoin holders.

Did you read it? Someone else claimed to have the same amount of COSS as last week and received half of the dividends they did last week. I also received half of the dividends I got last week however I have 3x the amount of COSS as last week. So the amount I should get would be (0.5 x last weeks dividends) x 3.

your dividends are paid based on all transactions made on COSS.IO only, not based on the amount of actual COSS exchanged. Yes there is quite a bit of it being traded on hitbtc of which you get 0 dividends paid from.

If someone trades ETH for BTC on COSS.IO, you get a cut of that transaction, every transaction made on their exchange.

What? Of course it's based on how much COSS you have? You saying if I have 1 COSS and you have 1mil COSS we get the same?

We need to hear from other people who had more COSS in their account this week compared to last week. It's possible they erroneously used to same wallet balances from last week in this week's calculations. The process isn't automated after all so such a mistake is very feasible.

It's both how much Coss you have and how much in fees Coss exchange generated

most likely the faggot bought more after block 4367500 or is just trying to fud because that's one hell of an easy way

also I had more then on first week and bought on 14th and got correctly more on dashboard

Nope bought them on the 10th.

My snapshot doesn't even appear on the dashboard. wtf is going on?

Not seeing snapshot :(

Snapshot in this is going into orbit