Why did Moses write the Old Testament? Why did Jesus write the New Testament? Why did Muhammad write the Holy Qur'an...

Why did Moses write the Old Testament? Why did Jesus write the New Testament? Why did Muhammad write the Holy Qur'an? Why did Joseph Smith write the Book of Mormon? Hint: Seven Spirits of God

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Documentary_hypothesis
quod.lib.umich.edu/k/kjv/browse.html
quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html
quod.lib.umich.edu/m/mormon/browse.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Bible
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Why did Jesus write the New Testament?

>Jesus wrote the New Testament
Have you even read it? The NT was a collection of writings based on the life and teachings of Christ written by early followers. It's not even known whether Jesus even wrote, much less write the NT.

the old jews were pantheists, this is most likely just a rest of that

Jesus was the son of a carpenter. Fair bet he was illiterate.

sorry, I obviously meant to say polytheists, not pantheists

That's correct, which is why God let them be conquered several times

>Moses wrote the Torah
>Moses describes his own death

Ok kid.

>Moses wrote the Old Testament
The only parts of the Old Testament Moses is believed to have written are Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, Deuteronomy (except the part about his own death), Job, and Psalm 90.

Jesus didn't write any parts of the New Testament. The four Gospels were written by disciples of Jesus named Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

>Muhammad wrote the Quran
Muhammad did not write the Quran. It was written years after he died based on sayings of his that his close friends and family had memorized.

>Joseph Smith wrote the Book of Mormon
For the most part true. He received help from Oliver Cowdery and Sidney Rigdon. It sure as Hell wasn't written by someone named "Mormon" in America in the 4th century AD in the Egyptian language. For the most part the Book of Mormon was plagiarized from an unpublished manuscript written by Solomon Spalding.

You have 4 Gospels, with Mark being the first one written and John being the last. Read Mark, in which Jesus hardly seems divine and never claims to be God. Then read John, where Jesus is walking around town and doing all these crazy miracles. The increasing perception of Jesus' divinity as the first century went on tells you just how fluid the stories of Jesus were at the time.

But anyhow, none of the authors of the New Testament ever met Jesus.

The Torah has multiple authors, often times within the same chapters at times. That's why there's multiple accounts of say, the creation story or Noah's ark. This has been settled by scholars. The only debate really is as to who these multiple sources were.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Documentary_hypothesis

>Hypothesis

The Documentary Hypothesis is one of a couple of theories used to explain the reality of multiple authorship in the Torah. It would take a true brainlet to deny multiple authors. Just read the creation story.

>none of the authors of the New Testament ever met Jesus.

The name of the gospel is the gospel of Matthew. Matthew was one of his apostles.

Matthew 9:9 And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom.

The creation story repeats itself because God is reiterating the details. You really think if the Torah was a forgery they would overlook a basic detail like this in the first fucking chapter?

>BTFO several rabbis in terms of wits and knowledge of scripture
>illiterate
Try harder Isaac

The authors were larping as apostles to give it a sense of credibility.

The Catholic Church Bible [not associated with Roman Catholic Church (RCC) in any form whatsover] is the Old Testament by Moses, the New Testament by Jesus, the Holy Qur'an by Muhammad, and the Book of Mormon by Joseph Smith; the Holy Ghost (trashed by RRC back in 1969) Superbook of Superfaith, has been Officially Published by the Holy Ghost itself, Author.

The Catholic Church (TCC) sole proprietor
owns Seven Spirits of God, the mishkan.

quod.lib.umich.edu/k/kjv/browse.html
quod.lib.umich.edu/k/koran/browse.html
quod.lib.umich.edu/m/mormon/browse.html

My Superbook of Superfaith is free,
enjoy The Catholic Church Bible.

The Holy Ghost

illiterate doesn't equal uneducated

Yeah but he's also God

He wasn't called a prophet for nothing

Hint: They were charlatans who coveted money/power/fame.

These

Both are taken literal.None of the stories really happened. Much more serious than that. What do those stories say about us?

They wrote all of those?
Must have taken time!
Lifetime is my guess.

>Moses wrote the Old Testament
>Muhammad wrote the Kuran
Holy moly what a retard

>Why did Moses write the Old Testament?
>Why did Jesus write the New Testament?
>Why did Muhammad write the Holy Qur'an? >Why did Joseph Smith write the Book of Mormon?
>Hint: Seven Spirits of God

Why did Laozi write the Tao Te Ching?
Why did Krishna write the Vedas?
Why did Siddhartha write the Tripitaka?
Hint: Seven Spirits of God

Yo ghost, Am right?

Moses didn't even write the Torah, much less the Tanakh.

Our new Superbook of Superfaith for Earth

Vol 1. Vedas, author Krishna
Vol 2. Old Testament, author Moses
Vol 3. Tao Te Ching, author Laozi
Vol 4. Tripitaka, author Buddha
Vol 5. New Testament, author Jesus
Vol 6. Koran, author Muhammad
Vol 7. Mormon, author Joseph Smith

Alright? We good?

The Catholic Church

>seven churches
I AM ALLAH

Say: Yea, alright. Surely: Yea, we good.
However; Add the Mishkan location.

The Holy Ghost

If trolling, die.
If serious, /x/

>written by early followers

wrong kiddo no author of the bible has ever met jesus

please don't tell me you actually believe the apostates wrote parts of the bible.

I love that atheists know more about christianity than the reatards that actually believe in it.

>The name of the gospel is the gospel of Matthew. Matthew was one of his apostles.

They picked the names to fool retards likr you, even hardcore religious bible"scientists" say that no apostate wrote a single part of the bible.

>edge levels: turbo maximal

Sure thing, kiddo, it's all a grand conspiracy.

Facts level maximum

Your denial level maximim

How does it feel knowing that you abandoned your free will, money and wasted years on a lie?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorship_of_the_Bible

Religious people ... can't make up this level of retardation.

Conspiracy?
You just have 0 knowledge on your "holy" book, how does it feel that you are being educated on your delusion by an atheist?

Shieeeed

I'd like your posts a lot more if you knew the difference between the word apostle and the word apostate.

They actually mean diametrically opposed things.

>edgy atheist """scholars""" who think they can magically tell who the author of a text it by smelling the paper hard enough
lmao, enjoy your revisionist denial

not a native speaker I mean apostles? Like mathew paul and so on his gang of 12? faggots

You know exactly what I am talking about.

atheist scholars?

They are peo religious bible scholars they are "on your side" but they do not agree with you retard.

Still waiting for your arguments so far you have acted like a butthurt teenager.

Well you still have time to read the wiki article and look at the sources, but we both know you won't because you don't care about facts, reason and reality you believe because you want to believe and you are so dependet that there is no way out for you.
Just like a crack junky.
A prison for your mind and free will, sad to see what religion does to people.
I have to leave now enjoy the horrible existence you call life.

poor slave

Well, the word "apostate" means somebody who has renounced a religion. That made it a little confusing and it slowed the momentum of your posts.

Still, you're doing a good job, keep it up.

>his only argument is "they dindu"
>expects a response
>I-I have to g-go now
Who touched you and where?

>Mishkan is under Stonehenge,
>1.2m (4ft) below Hele Stone.