I think I'm just gonna not touch anything and come back in a year

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/dkpSsV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>AUD

AHHHHHH

So you're down what, $10?

>ebet

In 1 year Link won't exist anymore. Wait for the next bounce and try to alleviate your losses, but get the fuck out of that scam.

Feels good man

>bitdice

The long term hodl meme only works for Bitcoin.

Please respond

Looking for advice my dudes. Sold all my stellar lumens at 800 sats, made a nice profit. Looking for somewhere to deploy some BTC

Hodl

leverj
storm
airswap

Please rate

More graphical.

any advise?

Moon mission October 27th

You're too diverse for how little you have

$9k in Sub. Shill it to me. Is there anymore decentralized hosting services? Do they have competitors? Do you think devs can pull it out?

what app is this?

cointracking.info, pretty awesome

What's October 27th?

Meh.

Way way way too diverse my friend

ahhaha

What should get the ax?

I no joke started messing with crypto 3days ago

Then realize that diversifying is bad if you have that little money. With 240 bucks you ought to keep it in one or two coins

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

IOTA XRP

Waiting on you, BLAS...

put .01 BTC in every single coin come back to me in a year

Living on a prayer...

If you have less than 10,000 in crypto you aren't going to make shit LMAO.

Holy fuck you're all broke faggots still living with their moms!

Are you saying money less than 10k can't be turned into 10k?

i push my fingers into my EEEEEYES

Am I doomed?

Can someone tell me how to work this app?

I've been milling around the UI but can't figure out how to input my own numbers so that it shows me my personal stuff.

It's basically a spreadsheet, isn't it?

No, as you can easily turn 9.9k into 10k.

I should have elaborated, don't expect the same gains as we've had before. 10k today in crypto unfortunately wont take you as far today as it wouldve 5 months ago.

Crypto is still growing in popularity, you're retarded.

Oh god i fucked up didn't i

While I don't think is going to bloom anytime soon the way it has in the last year, there's still plenty of room if you invest good and smart. BTC can still have 3x by this same day in 2018. ETH as well.

Crypto is still at its infancy.

Ok fag lol. If your logic is "But its still getting popular" than you should lose all access to your funds and have them replaced with colorful toy blocks.

That doesn't even make sense. You sound like a projecting newfag roleplaying as a whale.

I'm one of the richest people here with barely 10 bitcoin and I've wasted tons of money on fucke dup daytrades. jesus you people suck dick at this.

What is happening with Sub October 27th????

Got in with 4k actually. Watch the DataDash videos on Sub.

Oct 26 is btcgold fork, the reason BTC is bullish and alts are bearish

Why not hold?

Okay I got Blockfolio how do I put my wallet on there?!

You have manually do it.

angsty 20 something year old spotted with something to prove

>proud of being 30+

Waiting for NEO to get back to the price I had initially bought it at then I’m selling it all for ARK tbqh

search for a coin, and its conversion to btc eth can't or usd. most coin are easier to convert to btc and eth. top the coin and put how many shares you bought in the quantity section for that coin.

now that'll be 500$ usd for assisting you

r8

really hoping Request takes off on Friday

That's quite the XLM stack.

Did you buy most of that within the last 3 days?

I wonder if I lm doing anything right at all.

you probably went to school for this so fuck your mother

Yesterday £1061, today this

JUST

Forgot pic

bought at 360 sold at 800, been swing trading the stack back and forth

i don't think it's done yet but if it is i'll still be in the green for a while

Been playing for about 2 weeks. Still waiting for Enjin and Dragonchain ico to finish. Too spread out, I know.

How much have you managed to make from its pingponging?

not too much, maybe like 0.03 btc

where did you trade stellar? I keep seeing "trade for sats" but wtf do they mean? what exchange?

Started cashing out. Sold some link @ 9000+ yesterday, bought some back and set buy orders even lower.

15% of my portfolio is now in fiat, might bump it to 25% and quit my job as a birthday present.

QTUM AND ADX , that is all my porfolio

That's still better than most of the retards on this board

Just 40 xmr and 5 rigs

damn teach me your ways

just luck unfortunately. got lucky with ANS in june and recently lucky with bitcoin futures on bitmex. recently took a loss on MONA right before it mooned.

i only hold btc now. dunno what to do next

sounds like you short term flipped, have fun with those 40% tax's dumb fuck

Rate please

i have heard of literally none of these. what the fuck are they and why do you own them

new coins

What is Ark. Is it good to invest in right now?

Lol guys...add DGB to your folios...everyone is missiong on it..

440+ members, large btc amount
PnD discord server

discord.gg/dkpSsV

Join! Today!

quads confirm i guess

R8

Drop adx and LTC. Otherwise good, but not enough risk for me. Put what you had in adx and LTC into e.g., cindicator, ast, odn, link

Thanks for the rate. I should have included in my OP that I plan to sell half my LTC stack after the next LTC moon and convert it to Ark.

I am the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end
Fag

How do I look biz?

I'd drop the monetha

The team is really solid, desu its a long hold for me. Why don't you personally like it? I'm very open to criticism.

What's this CND coin about?

Planning on dropping xlm in a week or so and buying omg and ark. Hope to retire next year.

Because the volume is slowly declining. But you never know in the end, could be temporary, but it isn't a good sign.

This doesn't include my Poloniex account and all my eth stored... just use this app to track the coins shilled on Veeky Forums and I bought into

satoshis is an amount of BTC

Am I meme?

Diversity is our strength?

SUB whitepaper is completely vague and not even proofread.

>Within that bank of nodes the system locates the node(s) with the most accurate information that needs to be served up (since not all nodes hold the same information and they actually rotate to content to guarantee anonymity for the node) this is a complex process involving machine learning.

Decentralized web sounds good but I cannot see SUB delivering it.

I started about three weeks ago, and have made about $1200 just by looking this place

Do you actually want someone to shill you ARK because I will