Train leaving the station

Train leaving the station,
Get on board while you can

so transfer to hitbtc for maximum gainz?

$10 by December

can't tell if all this shilling is the sell signal or legit, since it has so much room to go up

It does have alot of room to move up. Hold fast brother, hold fast.

This.

Normally shilling = SELL NOW and FUD = BUY NOW.

It's fairly near the bottom though so I'm really confused. Since it's going to a new exchange in a matter of hours, this may actually be a shill = buy signal.

autopilot to uranus set to maximum warp

its legit , vouching , followed the slack closely for a couple weeks , been in crypto 6+ months , was on 4 chan before it was a massive shill fest. I'm vouching for this project, not shilling

That looks like a car to me niggah

i'm in the slack too and the community is great, it's the PND pajeets from biz that i'm worried of, since the FUD here was really bad, but idiots still listened. the removal of fluffypony from their website, even with their continued collaboration, does not help this shit. i do believe in the project though, and if we get binance next month, moon will be walton-level

Are they working on getting another big exchange soon after?

yeah, hopefully binance or similar next couple weeks

kek so true

if you dont think ODN will have a minimum cap of 100mil by EOY pls just leave crypto

Binance is going to be amazing. I know ODN can win the vote for this.

live on hitbtc

Same-fagging your coin all day can you please fuck off, I feel bad if anyone actually gives this crap money.

This really is the last chance to buy this coin cheap. HitBTC has just gone live and the buy orders on cryptopia are starting to swell.

ODN may be a shitcoin at the end, but how many objectively worst shitcoins have 3x-5x the market cap of this? However this ends, it has a lot of space to grow. Get on it now, this is the lowest you'll see. Ever.

That week long fud campaign was amazing. I finally could buy a coin near the bottom. Going to make a lot of Christmas money on this one.

$10 incoming!!!
>Prepare the LAMBO

REEEE HURRY UP BTC TRANSFER