AXA

That is all I am willing to say. I sincerely hope you researched this after yesterdays revelation they are using chainlink.

none of this shit matter until it's on more than Binance
Every bank and company in the world could integrate LINK into it's company tomorrow and the price would still go down cause Binance a shit

Price seems to be stabilizing atm. Is this a good low to buy in at?

Nobody cares unless they OFFICIALLY ANNOUNCE WHO they're WORKING WITH fUCKING NIGGERS TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE DOING WITH THE PROJECT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

yes best time to buy honestly

>Every bank and company in the world could integrate LINK into it's company tomorrow and the price would still go down cause Binance a shit

while i agree price manipulation is very obvious on binance, don't fool yourself user

if LINK team announces any real partnerships with substance, it will rise over $1 even if it remains only on binance.

When can I pay my AXA insurance with link tokens?

you could slowly buy in. i think everything between 30-40c is a good price.

I fucking with I would have bought today and not yesterday at 7000 sat.

>it will rise over $1 even if it remains only on binance.
And then it would dump again for literally no reason. Binance is fucking cancer.

lol, babbies first crypto. It isnt binance that is the problem.

REMEMBER TO ONLY GET YOUR CHAINLINK ADVICE FROM BIZ
>DO NOT LOOK INTO THIS PROJECT FOR YOURSELF
>DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS
>DO NOT THINK ABOUT WHAT THE PRICE FLOOR IS
>ENCOURAGE EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO BUY THIS COIN
>DO NOT LOOK AT PLACES THAT DISCUSS GENERAL CRYPTOCURRENCY, TRY TO CONTAIN YOURSELF TO LINK RELATED COMMUNITIES AND LINK THREADS ONLY
>IF YOU AREN'T ALL IN LINK AND YOU OWN ANY OTHER COINS YOU AREN'T WELCOME
>FILTER ALL NON LINK CONTENT

Sure bro.

Fuck chainlink.

i do 7 of those 7 things how rich am i gonna be

Ok kiddo, move along now. Time to go to bed.

I'm sorry, it's the non-existent volume that allows daytraders to dump it back to support level every time it goes up.

Look at Stellar, some news about IBM, not even that great of a partnership or whatever, LINK will do much better and it still held up pretty good and didn't dump back to 0 due to being on actual non-pajeet exhanges.

Dude. The network they've been working on was only recently released as version 1.0, and they were just showcased to the world of finance with direct involvement of a large number of major companies and banks.

This means that the initial development phase is only just coming to a close.

The partnerships are the next step.

This means, user, that this is the ground floor.
You should be glad.

>DO NOT COMPARE IT TO OTHER SIBOS COINS MARKETCAPS

We needs oracles

imagine u gonna fuk som ho and she lik u payin up front and u dont wanna

so u set up a smart contract, she gets the money when your nut hits her skin nom sayin?

But how the smart contract know wats good?

Oracles

>It isnt binance that is the problem.
It is.
Only one major exchange = open season for manipulation.
Literally all it takes is one sell wall on that one exchange.

And Binance is notorious for price manipulations like this.
It wouldn't be an issue if there were more exchanges for LINK.

Yes another big exchange will instantly 100% the coin, so if you sell now youre going to have to buy the next day much higher.

I know it's the ground floor but them releasing literally Z E R O information about anything is getting on my nerves lately.
I don't need "hype", just keep everyone updated for fuck sake.
Last time Sergey said anything was on Sept 20th "we're wrapping up the ICO thanks for your patience" Jesus fucking Christ this communication.
Rory is a useless retard who knows nothing, what is he even doing in the slack if he can't answer a single question.

>he thinks Link will be put on another exchange before the end of next year

kek the dev team does nothing to communicate or market.

Didn't know /r/nigger comes here

This is exactly why Link wont be listed on any other exchange and will stay under 47 cents for months

stupid ass walton mooned only on binance.

Exchange announcements will come on friday

>the coin of China mooned on a Chinese exchange
no shit

>them releasing literally Z E R O information about anything
Have you seen the list of companies and banks that were directly involved in the demo?
AXA
Sony
Barclays
BNP Paribas
Fidelity
Societe Generale
Santander

They had NDAs coming out of their ears.

Rory literally said announcements were coming either during or right after Sibos. Selling during a dip like this is retarded when news is coming.

Sergey is still on SIBOS wtf do you really think he cares about some Slack naggers when the future of his project depends on this meeting/networking

chainlink solves the ho problem

this. stop being a bunch of babies. "wah wah plz make me feel better. my $500 in LINK has become $450. I wanna die :( make me feel all better, sergey." give me a break.

This.
The price is stable and waiting to explode. Let the man network, the rest can wait.

Youre a retard if you dont think LINK will be on another major exchange soon, right now the volume is performing better than 95% off the alts in polo and bittrex... Just a matter of time

Yes and then we got BINANCED. But that also says nothing about future cooperation.

Jeez senpai I'm not expecting him to post anything now when he's there. He had 3 weeks after ICO to say 2 or 3 words but no, he was preparing for SIBOS for weeks.
They kept him in a dungeon under SWIFT building most likely. His NDA prevents him to touch a computer and say random shit without mentioning any names.

He said something in the lines of "I cannot comment whether we are looking at other exchanges".
Bull fucking shit, just say yes or no, you don't need to specify anything.

>just say yes or no
>you don't need to specify anything.
Pick one

>Jeez senpai I'm not expecting him to post anything now when he's there. He had 3 weeks after ICO to say 2 or 3 words but no, he was preparing for SIBOS for weeks.
it's not his job to baby you and make you feel all warm and fuzzy about your investment. either hold it, day trade it, or fuck off.

Yes, you don't need to specify what exchanges are you in contact with. Just if you're talking with ANY of the exchanges.
He answers every question like that because he doesn't know anything. I'm pretty sure he only talks to Sergey like once a week.
Why are people still defending this shitty communication is beyond me.

When you have to defend someone for not doing their job you just know it's wrong.
Every single ICO in the recent past has been communicating properly, good news or bad. But this is just on another level of not giving a fuck.

His NDA can say a lot of things. The fact that he didn't say no means they are looking at other exchanges.

It prevents him from saying yes but not no. A vague answer means yes and a no means no.

rory is your communication. rory is doing just fine.

Then sell and fuck off. Why do you even care arguing then like a retard if you clearly can't comprehend it?

>But this is just on another level of not giving a fuck.

You know why they don't give af about plebs like you? Because they know they've already made it. They know they've got markets worth trillions of dollars lined up. They know LINK will underwrite all interbank transactions in the near future. They know what it will be worth and don't give af about the whales playing games with the price right now because the price is still nothing compared to what it will be in a few years.

You're owed nothing. Either read the whitepaper and HODL, or sell me your bags you whiny bitch.

You realize he is doing his job right? If they told him to give you the information he would. They didn't so he isn't. Just because you aren't getting the information you want when you want it doesn't mean he isn't doing exactly what he is paid to.

He has repeatedly said information during or right after Sibos. You want it now. This is somehow his fault.

>you don't need to specify what exchanges are you in contact with. Just if you're talking with ANY of the exchanges.
So you've read the terms of the NDAs then?

Nah man he didn't. poorfags can't read.

>NDA
This fucking meme, you're just guessing.
I've seen messages from other altcoin slacks and devs clearly state when they are looking at another exchanges and when they will be listed.
This kind of behavior is Chainlink-specific.

>rory is doing just fine.
>every answer is "I cannot comment on that" or "announcements soon"
Needless to say, there were no announcements of any kind except "demo went well".
Yeah right lmao.

I'm raising genuine concerns while you're all acting like a cult of worshipers.

>You realize he is doing his job right?
I need me a job where I can do fuck-all all day on slack.
>doing exactly what he is paid to.
He's not doing anything, that's the whole point.

Have you? How do you know they signed an NDA? Oh you don't, it's just something you tell yourself to feel better.

>How do you know they signed an NDA?
Because everyone does when dealing with big exchanges. Jesus Christ

>that also says nothing about future cooperation
It says a lot, actually.

If you want actual confirmations, get in your time machine and travel to the future.

>he was preparing for SIBOS for weeks
Yes. And considering the major companies involved in the SIBOS demo by Chainlink, he probably had NDAs coming out his ears.

>Bull fucking shit, just say yes or no
If they signed an NDA they probably can't confirm or deny.

Did you even read what I wrote?
>I've seen messages from other altcoin slacks and devs clearly state when they are looking at another exchanges and when they will be listed.
>This kind of behavior is Chainlink-specific.

Yeah but I tend to disregard larping

He's managing the community. That's his job. He's doing it. What he isn't doing is giving you any information and that makes him a horrible at his job which is apparently satisfying your curiosity.

Just sell. But I doubt you will. You don't want to miss the ship but you need someone to tell baby everything is gonna be alright.

Man the fuck up and sell.

Its not chainlink specific at all. Are you new to crypto? I see tokens who keep hush about their exchanges all the fucking time.

My dear little sweet child, everything is going to be just fine. Just relax, user, mommy will take care of everything and you will be on the moon.

take a chillpill, retard

There's no point in further discussion.
I used to be like you guys for almost 2 months now, defending their every action, or better say lack of action. I was in the presale since the first threads on Veeky Forums.
FUDers are right, we've truly become deluded. Just wait a bit more and see that this behavior will continue and you'll soon give up too.

cya

lololol who makes investments based on the attitude of Veeky Forums

Jesus christ you're dumb. Sell me your bags and go be poor somewhere else. If you can't hold onto them for even a week you're never going to make it.

>lololol who makes investments based on the attitude of Veeky Forums
Nice reading comprehension.

I was one of the guys shilling this in August, kys.

Cya, don't forget to kill yourself on the way out

You made the right choice. Never look back. In a week or two regardless of where the price is don't FOMO back in. Stand by your choice. You made the right one. Never buy Link again regardless of the news or the sinking feeling in your stomach.

>who makes investments based on the attitude of Veeky Forums
all the redditors who have come in here and adopted link as their "ourcoin" by buying it from people like and then deluding themselves into thinking they have the next ETH in their hands, it's been pretty incredible watching the whole thing play out as someone who isn't invested. The circle of bagholders is really a fascinating thing to behold.

>of the guys shilling this in August, k
So you made 4x ROI because you bought, right? But now you're not satisfied when it doesnt x100 in 2 months? Are you even for real from this world or do you live at the united autism association?

I needed this user unironically, or I suppose ironically

They are at Sibos right now you absolute moron, wtf do you think they're doing? Jesus

I swear man Veeky Forums was not this bad until trumpcoin. The trumpcoin generals brought loads of retards who never do their due diligence.