CBT

>you will never be as big as your pump edition

Today was the second day of lmao candito's 6 week program and all this volume feels good my negros

Other urls found in this thread:

strengthcalc.com/index.php
rohitnair.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

> 6'6" 165
> Lift 3 years
> 6'7" 235
> Injury in April, take 4-5 months off
> Lose 25 lbs muscle, gain it back as fat

I've been back at it 6 weeks or so eating at maintenence. Hoping to bulk to 260 starting this week. Realize I look like shit but hopefully a strong bulk and steady cut next spring help me out.

Thoughts? Rates? I know my abs need severe work, I fell for the meme.

Candito's 6 week was pretty good in my opinion. Cycled through it twice, two winters ago. You need to focus on your lats though my friend.

(Pic didn't attach)

I have no idea what the fuck I'm doing or whats wrong with my chest edition

Hooked up with this girl over the weekend and now she's in the hospital and won't tell me why. How worried should I be? Maybe I have mono or something now.

With shoulders like those I bet 99/100 you're letting them take over for your chest

That would explain why my delts get fatigued while my chest never does.

Any sort of isolation I can do? Or just lower weight and focus on keeping my shoulders from moving?

>almost 7 feet tall
>shoulders naturally wide as fuck even at your size
>somehow decently fit. would be ottermode if you lost a little fat
>probably good facial aesthetics
>dick probably >7inches
>fucking trips on top of it

GET OUT! GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GET OUT! GO BACK TO BONING STACY! REEEEEEEEEE! YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING! GET OUT! YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DONT NEED THIS SITE ON TOP OF IT! GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

>probably good facial aesthetics
Nah familia I'm pretty ugly tbqh.

But I do a lot for lats... my PR for weighted pull up was 35kgsx4.
Also did 90kgs pendlay rows for reps.

Could just be posture and angle of the picture but I don't see a ton of lat development from the front. My two cents.

>tfw never get a visible pump crew

Ok thanks for the feedback

>Fell for the SS meme
just kidding but cut some weight you'll look better

>lose weight

Mirin but take a picture with an honest angle next time.

Used to be 115lb little bitch. Started eating food 7 months ago, been religiously liftinh and fit 3 months. 180lbs now.. dad calls me fat whenever I visit. Please don't bully for the distressingly 9mm sized hole in my stomach, no it is not a second belly button.

Slowly but surely,

Diet is very fucked, I literally just been relying on the calories in vs out meme and still eat crap like white bread.

Nevertheless still down over 1.5 stones to slightly under 15 stone after letting myself go, feelsgoodbutlongwaytogo.jpeg

You bulked a too fast, its cut time brother man.

Before

I've kind of hit a stall on weight gain. I've been sitting at 180 2.5 weeks now and have been hopping if I keep raising my lifts my tdee will increase and I'll start losing fat.

Yeah no, weight is more closely tied to diet than exercise by a factor of like a million.

Cut back, start training at a deficit.

Restudy proper bench form. If your grip is the right width, shoulders locked back etc it'll all be in the chest. Maybe give incline or decline a go and see how they feel.

Just posted in the last one, but we're all here for the same reason anyways.

Want this more than

Lord of gains please just make me strong, idgaf about being shredded

you guys kept telling me I take the same angle and poses straight on all the time so asked me to take a different one thats why I did lol -_-
This is me...

lol ha well i deff am not strong

>tfw not posting body til' june 2017 end of cut
>tfw 6 months on the loft arms finally look almost adult

Holy shit you did what I did Was skelly too and was told to eat the world, lmfao we got memed brah. Cut this January with me to reveal the gains for summer.

Just another work in progress

>GET OUT! GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! GET OUT! GO BACK TO BONING STACY! REEEEEEEEEE! YOU CAN'T HAVE EVERYTHING! GET OUT! YOUR NOT WELCOME HERE! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! YOU ALREADY HAVE EVERYTHING ELSE YOU DONT NEED THIS SITE ON TOP OF IT! GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
keked

>6'3"
>175lbs
I gained about 10 lbs bulking to build my lats and back and back a bit, trying to go back to 165.
Got a bit of loose stomach skin from when I was 240 in high school

6'1

your posture looks incredibly fucked

>pierced nipples
ISHYGDDT

>dislikes nipple jewelery
someone's not secure with their masculinity

Better?

I wish I didn't get all those ingrown hairs on my belly when I shave

thanks my nigga just eat a lot

and someone has a piece of metal in their titty. if your friends knew they would give you titty twisters since you provide them with a handle

chicks dig hairy guys, especially chests.

The only place you should be bald is your genitalia

I just can't get myself to workout(studying is a bitch).
For the past 2 months I have only been running 2.5x a week and going to the gym 3-5x a month

I don't think I will reach visible abs for christmas...

also im obviously cheating in the most recent pic
I don't know why I flexed.

wow you got shitty friends m8. all my bros and friends know I have it

mirin chest insertions

This photo makes me feel DYEL

Why are you tripping? You look awful

Stalling on OHP
What do?

Heavy sets of 3 helped me go from 125 to 175 for singles.

Studying is no excuse, just learn to be more efficient with your time.

Here's the story. I was 190lbs last year and cut to 148 around march 2016. I was retarded and didn't lift. Did SL around the end of march - mid june. Didn't continue until last week of July. I've been doing a 4 day split; SL hybrid with accessory lifts. I've gained my strength back and some, but I still look like shit. It's been 3 months as of now.

5'11'' 156lbs

OHP 5x5 90lbs
Bench 5x5 140lbs
Squat 5x5 190lbs
Deadlift 1x5 210lbs
Bent over Row 4x12 110lbs

I eat 2700-2800kcal a day. ~110g protein. I feel like im just getting fat.

idk losing motivation

Im trying,
is me, at around 17% bf right now\
Permmmmma bulk

I'm 5'10, 155, with higher numbers, you're fat.
Not trying to be mean just letting you know how it is. Luckily you can cut while getting newbie gains, or just continue bulking but be more conscious about what you're eating.

Should I abandon the accessory work and just focus on SL?

I was thinking about eating 200-300 cal less and just get as much protein as possible.

would it be okay to do cardio and core work on off days?

Don't give up on accessories, they're important for a reason.

I do core work every time I go to the gym but that's just my personal preference. Cardio is fine don't let Veeky Forums tell you otherwise.

I trained down from 180 eating ~1200 - 2000 calories. Note that those are my extremes, I'd be much farther along if I had an actual structured diet. It was 'cause of ADHD meds and a nicotine addiction that destroyed my appetite (and still are).

Personally I don't like SL, I think there are better programs like greyskull. You can also use strengthcalc.com/index.php or rohitnair.net/ to find something that is more inline with your goals.

Good luck user, don't lose your motivation.

5'10 178lbs no pump

Going to make it??? Be honest

Holy shit you look photoshopped the fuck

Super close to 1/2/3/4 now, can do 1 and 2 for reps and only 20lb off of both 3 and 4 because I'm a pussy with a fucked up back.

Have that mole removed, get better underwear and train legs harder and you will

lol nope no photoshop just a shitting iPhone pic

mirin'

nonsense
Progress is really slow, if you quit you're gonna look 10 times worse than what you look like right now. You don't want that. Eat the same calories, hit hard in the gym and do a morning cardio before breakfast 5~7 times a week.

Do cardio.

245 pounds here

lookin sick

Yes bros! Over-bulkers unite! Starting in January too for a nice slow cut

honestly, youre a fat fuck and im way bigger than you at 198

Pics or shut your tiny mouth.

151lbs 5'5

still cutting :(

You're probably 40lbs smaller than him dood, I've seen your body

Are you cheekyasian from reddit

There's another me? I don't use reddit

Dude look her up. It's like all nudes lol cheekyasian

interesting sub.

Just finished Layne Norton's PH3 program not too long ago.

Squat 440
Bench 275
Dead 545

Also, did I fall for the "compounds all you need for abs" or am I just fat. kpeaceoutbye.

Dat ass.. makin me all jelly and sexually frustrated bby

no pump at all, I've been slacking majorly in the gym but reading Veeky Forums has it on my brain these days.

>be me, 6'3 in high school
>140 lbs

I've come a long way, life has been crazy lately so I haven't been as focused, no excuses though ammirite bros

I didn't mean camera angle. I mean physically pose your body in a way that flexes different muscles. Maybe show ya damn back

You have good quads tho your ass can't be that bad homegirl

You look like a douche

I miss Sparrow.

Thanks sugar tits, but did you post a picture ?

THICC
How long you been working out?
You don't look natty though

That's about 2 solid years of lifting.

1,75 cm
76kg

Three months into lifting, am I good? Tell me brehs
Sorry for the shitty angle and edit, was for a grill

I don't usually comment on people's pics, but it looks like I caught this thread pretty early.
breddy good, m9. I haven't tried candito's program, but it looks solid. I also love volume
looking pretty decent, considering the greentext, especially considering your height.
I'd guess that is probably right. I've had a habit of the same, but doing a lot better these days. pause reps have helped a lot, and just focus on keeping tight while benching. dumbell work is great too.
looking good as always, man. hope your health is holding up as well.
looking like you've got some strength. I'd cut, but only for vanity's sake, really.
it's pretty easy to get into that, but once you cut down it usually works out.
aren't we all?
why not just lift hard and eat at maintenance? grats on the weight loss though; some folks don't return from that.
try an electric trimmer, man. might be better.
yikes. I can't imagine going that rarely. maybe focus on diet if you can't find the time to work out? you really should try to make time though, you'll look and feel better.
I am forever miring your leanness, Prometheus
your shoulders look pretty strong, m8. what's your OHP?
what motivates you in the first place? gotta find what you enjoy about this stuff.

and
both gave good advice. do that.
you're a big guy.
looking pretty good, Cheekie.
keep at it; it's worth it in the end.
how was ph3? I thought the program looked good, but couldn't quite fit it too my schedule.
also, it's probably your bf% cut down, and they'll show.
just get back to it. we're all gonna make it, etc
not bad for 3 months. lift hard and try to eat a good diet.
----
5'10 about 192-working on strength while staying as lean as possible. pulled 525 for 6 yesterday.

Will you lease fuck me in the ass with a strap on then force me to eat your pussi?

Holy shit bro you looking awesome

Essentially this

>those calves

>roiding for this

don't most trips?
I'm still 6'3" though and look aesthetic enough for normies

I'm not really lifting to be super muscular, I want to be somewhere between otter, twink, and young dad mode. That's why I went up again to build my back. I really want my abs tight and visible but I don't think ill get that over 170lbs
I added my back, sorry I don't know how to take a back shot

5'9" 165-170lb
BP: 205
OHP: 1pl8
DL: 3pl8
SQ: 2.5pl8

No pic.

thx m8
that's fair. we all have different goals. keep going after yours.

>skinnyfat
>tripfag
>thinks hes aesthetic in the slighest
>nipple piercing on a man

Jesus the delusion is real

I guess they would look small with legs like mine.

Where's your picture ?