HAaaaaaa wowwwwwww BUY CHAINLINK RIGHT FUCKING NOW

>NOT ENOUGH ROOM TO CATER FOR ALL THE INTEREST FOR SWIFT GPI
NOT ENOUGH ROOM TO CATER FOR ALL THE INTEREST FOR SWIFT GPI
>NOT ENOUGH ROOM TO CATER FOR ALL THE INTEREST FOR SWIFT GPI
NOT ENOUGH ROOM TO CATER FOR ALL THE INTEREST FOR SWIFT GPI

There are living breathing "humans" browsing the board RIGHT NOW who sold their LINK, or WORSE, have never owned LINK

kek
KEK
K E K

see you guys at $10 you fucking cunts I hate you all so much

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no linkers on permanent suicide watch

The room is the size of a bathroom stall

If link hits ten I'm taking a week off to shitpost about if full time

There is nothing worse than someone who at one point owned LINK and then decided to sell before any actual news was released. Fucking imbeciles.

There is no fucking way ppl are selling their link without intention of buying it back when it's lower... but guess what, it can fly off with a single tweet and all these ppl will then be ordering helium and cpap masks...
True story

this lmao

+1

kek, was just about to post that that was probably not about chainlink.
Holy fuck user.

we really do have the best memes. what board has better memes? I've even started seeing other boards use pink wojaks. The only thing that sucks about our memes is I can't share them with other people because they won't get it lol

By my calculations, the direction of the wind, and the smell of smegma on my dick, I say there were about 50 people in that room plus the ones tip toeing to see from around the corner.

Don't want to shit on your parade (since I'm also invested in Link) but who the fuck is kt? I looked at his profile and he seems to be just some random guy, he could have been talking out his ass for all we know

50 people who control budgets the size of small nations

kt is probably OP himself

Linkies are fucking ridiculous.

Their presentation was in a fucking toilet yet people are still shilling this shit. Sergey was literally presenting from a toilet bowl, where both he and his project belong. If you don't believe me here is the official conference photo documenting that fact.

Goddamn are linkies deluded.

deluded

lmao

Most of them probably are pajeets invested in link

Look at OP's and the other pic
See the big screen on the wall?
That's the same room, for sure.
Whether it was Sergey presenting at the time, we can't know. What else can it be? #paymentsinnovation

If one is to judge the success of a coin or token by the quality of the memers I think Link has a future by meme magic alone

It was the nostro DLT presentation. The person who said it was Sergey was a link shill with Lamborghini Link pictures on their profile.

lmao

LINK fud has the best memes desu

it is killing me

80% my folio is link.
But I doubt that's the case.
What is the case though, is that those people got exposed to chainlink. They are probably influential or they have influential friends/bosses etc.
This is the way to do this.
Slowly expose people to your idea and in no time, they're coming to you to be a part of it.

It looks like the Linkies won this round

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

Literally unstoppable (on the downside)

Hahahaha

Rooom is much, much bigger actually

Linkies BTFO

They're just waiting to use the bathroom

>@ktt008
literally who

You sound upset, friend. :)

How about you post the original instead of the edited version? Stop trying to trick people, deluded Linkie.

>cough
>FWOOSH
>so as you can see
>HNNNGG
>Chainlink smart contracts backed by
>ANYONE GOT ANY EXTRA TOILET PAPER??

Are you dumb? Look at how well the supportline holds.

>a variety of room shiT-UPS
That part killed me

same im going to be bragging about my gains to all the retards on here

most of the fudders are also link holders tho what's the point

they just wanted to go to the toilet kek

For the record it's SP. They just have a constant flow of new material so the meme's will start to match the news and it's perfect timing.

what fucking support line? What fucking hold? Links been on a serious downtrend for days making new lows

this is true however there are those who wholeheartedly believe that LINK is another shitcoin and but hold their trust in corporate shilled coins like OMG just take a look at the blockfolio threads

Link will be huge one day

LINK? Moar liek STINK!

this is huge

>chose ethbet over link
>literally fucking nothing while link is shilled to the moon
S-SOLID LONG TERM HOLDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MOMMY HOLD MEEEEEEEE

bought 100k

Wasted those digits in that shitty joke

big if true