CND

when the fuck is this coin getting listed on another exchange

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Cindicator/comments/76zzqp/cindicator_now_officially_trading_on_hitbtc/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hopefully soon
I already love this coin because it's barely been out for a couple days and it's already making me laugh my ass off with all the CJEERS and ROMAN STORM bullshit

Sold off all of my holdings when I realized just how autistic the retarded devs are goddamn

I'm guessing it will be at least a few more days before it happens but who knows

You will deeply regret that decision. Buy pressure building up on Etherdelta, this shit is literally a spark away from exploding.

sold it all for more REQ, pretty comfy decision imo

Fair enough, Req is definitely a great buy, and I'm sure you'll see some nice gains.

But in the long run, you can't hinder the cinder.

can't deform the storm

>*breaks your hands*

the STORM will roll like a ROMAN army.

CAN'T TERMINATE THE CINDICATE
CAN'T STEM THE SHREM
CAN'T OUTPERFORM THE ROMAN STORM

>lists your fucking coin on no exchange

When is this coin gonna do something? I want 2x and out.

It's trading at over ICO price on ED and Mercatox

Nice asterisks and re-meme paj

CND REFUSED BITTREX / BINANCE
SELL AT 2X AND GET OUT... THEY DO THIS ON PURPOSE TO FUCK WITH FLIPPERS.

reddit.com/r/Cindicator/comments/76zzqp/cindicator_now_officially_trading_on_hitbtc/

"New markets are now open for trading: ODN/BTC, ATS/ETH, ATM/BTC, ATM/ETH, ATM/USDT, CTR/BTC, CTR/ETH, CTR/USDT.
AIR/BTC, AIR/ETH, AIR/USDT, CND/BTC, CND/ETH, CND/USDT, ECAT/ETH is available for deposits and withdrawals."

CJEERS!

That's good but for all the talk about muh great exchanges, I expected a bit more.

?
it's not even on etherdelta

>he doesn't know

It makes me happy that its been on EtherDelta for a week and people still can't find it.

Fuck is this going to explode when its finally listed somewhere normies can find.

nevermind, found it
>not only do you have to paste the contract address, but you have to REFRESH as well
I don't get it.

>people who don't know x1000
holy shit we are going to be FUCKING RICH

Oh ya buddy. Its on. I can feel it in muh bones.

Lmao strong FUD, stay poor serious.

BRB god-tier ICO
BRB god-tier devs that want quality
BRB god-tier gains soon

lmao, not touching this shitcoin

Don't. Women and mail feminists are prohibited

Male*

bout to leave LINK in the dust.

CJEERS be with you all!