In inches, when do you think people notice your arms are "big" by normie standards? mine are 16...

In inches, when do you think people notice your arms are "big" by normie standards? mine are 16.5 with no pump and I feel small as shit even though all my gay non lifting friends are sporting like 13 inchers

I actually have 16.5 inches flexed, and my arms are small af still. I'm gonna say 18 LEAN is when you've landed some big ass arms. Height is also gonna play a big factor too.

Fatceps don't count.
At 6'2 I've accepted that arms will never look 'big' unless I'm roiding or 230lb+ so I just train them proportionately.

>"big" by normie standards?
>and my arms are small af still
>I'm gonna say 18 LEAN

18 inches lean are what we think are big, and it's what we're all trying to obtain, my 16.5 inchers get plenty of compliments from skinny fat retard chicks because they don't know any better

how much can Veeky Forums curl?
>40 lb dumbbells, 5 reps
>14.5 inch arms
when does the suffering end

Mine were that size a few years ago, but "eat more God damn it" gonna run a cycle pretty soon as well, my 16.5 ers can curl like 57.5 for 8 reps a piece, form starts breaking when I go to 60s

does it really take that long to add a couple inches to your arms? fug...

16.5 with no pump here, and I still think I have bitch arms

How tall are you all?

>tfw started with 11 inch arms
>tfw took well over a year just to get to 14.5 inches

Kill me

>11 inch arms
even in my ausschwitz phase I had 14 inch arms, are you a girl?

>37 lb dumbbells, 8 reps
>14.5 inch arms

id say 16 is big by normie standards, 18 big by fit standards

>tfw arms have grown from 13.5 to 14.5 in 4 years of training, getting close to 3plate bench and 150kg chin total

>14.5
>get compliments often
Normies honestly think your arms are big if the rest of you looks like you lift

> not having 24 inch pythons, brother

Cos if u want to actually grow your arms you have to isolate them 2-3 times a week. Bench press is a stupid meme.

i do isolate them, just pointing out that im not completely dyel when it comes to training

height?

Why do arms take so fucking long to grow?
>tfw squatting 130kg
>tfw deadlifting 170kg
>tfw 55kg OHP
>still have pathetic arms

People take one look at my arms and think i'm all talk until they see me in the gym, but even then i still feel bad.

i started with 9 inch arms senpai

>42 cm/16.5inches
>6 ft

Started with 36cm arms. Only ever got compliments for my biceps and traps nothing else really (and mainly because fat hardly stores on my arms at all). At most bis were 46cm, that was mostly triceps popping out the side from surfing but my bis really did get longer and fuller easy with incline curls and preacher bench.

I may be brosciencing a bit but I think you really need wider triceps at the bottom first before you target bis so they have something solid to push against when contracted.

Which of your listed exercises uses biceps and Triceps?

At most you get a bit from Ohp.

Shit, you're right. I also forgot to mention i also do chins.

pull ups are much more biceps focused, start with them.

lol nigga what

biceps and triceps are the easiest to grow tb h

Recently incorporated them 4 weeks ago, doing 4x8.

Probably for you, i see lots of people crying about having chicken legs, for me my legs grew fast as fuck.

>tfw shit arm genetics but good leg genetics

Just measured mine and its 14. When I lifted something in from of my friends a while back I got a 'fuck it' and one guy started feeling up my arm asking me how I got that big

"big" by normie standards is pathetic

Are you guys measuring flexed ?

>pull ups are much more biceps focused
nigga you got them reversed

>all of these people who fell for the "you don't need isolation or lots of volume to grow arms" meme

This thread is fucking hilarious to be quite honest.

Wait is that literally all you do for arms? And you're surprised that they're small?

16" arms, and guys think they're 18".

But I also tend to go out with guys who have flexed arms smaller than my wrists.

6'2, 260lbs

mirin triceps 2bh family

lol your arms are small desu

>he thinks his fat is muscle

>hes gay
>he thinks fatceps count

Maybe your pathetic arms will grow when you stop lifting pathetic weights

I reckon anything over 15 inches can be considered big by a normie.
I think 13.5 inches is the average male arm size, and obviously bf and height will affect how a 15 inch arm looks.

My arms are currently 15.5 inches, probs will be 15 after I get to my weight loss goal.
Back in high school when I first started to lose weight / workout I had 16.5 inch fatceps; since barely anyone worked out everyone thought I was swole af.

Retard

Tfw 17 inches flex but youre 6'5 so they still look small

unless those are for reps of 12 those numbers arent that great man. im 20 training for two years and i pull that. I still think i have a long way to go.

Where you from mane?

>2 years

I've been lifting for 8 months and im 22.

>reps of 12
>deadlift
>ever
"no"

your forearm is large compared to your upper arm, which helps make the whole arm look big.

i got to those numbers after 15 months of gym (starting with the bar for many lifts), so those lifts aren't going to indicate large arms.

>"big" by normie standards
>not Veeky Forums standards

My arms are 15 -15.5 inches flexed no pump and feel pretty big compared to normies

>so many fatceps in this thread saying 16 inches
>i used to be one

i curl 40lb dbs and my arms are 17".

something tells me your form is fucking awful.

1 or 2 inches make a huge difference on your arms man.

15inches here. 5'7. I get compliments on my arms all the time. Triceps are essential for having good arms.

I feel bad for tall people, it's so hard to get thicc.

18 and change but i'm a little under 20% bodyfat

when it comes to arm size muh genetics is a real factor, my arms went from ~13 to 16 in my first year and change of lifting and i have stretchmarks on my forearms, elbows, and biceps from gaining mass

Normies will literally think 14-15"+ arms at

You're embarrassingly weak for your size and likely fat
14" (was 15" before sickness) and I can curl 44s fairly easily with good form

I'd say 18 is when they're irrevocably noticeable. 20 and no can't notice.

tfw my 17.5 inch arms should be impressive except i'm at roughly 18% bf so they look fat

sad fatceps permabulk man

>that tiny wrist

kek, fellow wristlet here and boy am I glad my arm will look bigger simply because of the illusionary aspect - also mirin triceps sweep, no homer.

Aye manlet bro

My 6'3" lifting buddies always ask for my arm routine. We probably have similar sized arms but being 5'9", my arms look so much bigger and I fill out shirts better. I just tell them to do all these retarded arm exercises for lols.

>Thinking arm size is all biceps

Do more reps. Biceps get hit best on the eccentric motion. My arms didn't really start to increase till I did heavy negatives and ended every arm day with an intense burn out

mirin manlet gains

>tfw 6'0" with long limbs

feelsbadman

Also, you are doing heavy push downs right?

are tricep kickbacks pretty much the same thing?

kentucky (unfortunately)

No, they are not. There's a video about how arm position changes which head is dominant in the triceps exercises, but I can't find it right now. Over the head, straight down and backwards all work it different. Definitely want to be doing cable push downs every arm day.

are your lats a bit uneven or is it just the pic?

your arms aren't big, you are clinically obese

this

hit biceps and triceps often and hard for gains

Grills think my 14.23445566's are big, and I'm not evne memeing. Normies are retarded.

>~10% bf
>13.5 inch forearms
>16 inch biceps flexed
>everyone says I have huge arms
>arms feels tiny as fuck

I have that same tank top you fgt.

work delts

Yeah being a manlet is like putting in cheat codes for gains. I'm 5'9 with 17 inches cold

White, white, asian, white

Dont why I did that lol.

Lmao close, but middle left is mixed asian-white. I'm half romaninan gypo too (plea no hate on genes)

fuck off and do your brosplit

mirin gains but i'd rather be 6'1" ottermode than a manlet with manlet tier gains, gotta love the confidence booster you get from walking past manlets and feeling superior.

How does my arm look?

>somebody implies that they might have curls in their routine
>FUCK OFF BROSPLIT CURLBRO
Mark rippetoe must be a pretty happy man. Guys like you deep throat him every hour of every day

Rip's right about most, but not all things related to lifting. His disciples, though, are the biggest beta bitches on earth

>not having forearms bigger than your neck

LMAO stay

S M A L L
M
A
L
L

looks out of proportion senpai, train forearms and shoulders more

what tool did you use to measure to a .00000001 precision? Have you considered marketing the product to engineers?

17" here

>skipping neck day
>being a necklet

LMAO stay

S M A L L
M
A
L
L

It's funny you say that because I feel like a swole mother fucker walking past skinny fats like yourself. You can't hold a candle to any of us.

Post your body so we know just exactly what you have to feel superior about. You won't, pussy.

The day you'll realize that arms are mostly genetics... Will be a sad day.

Ill take the bait.
Shitty insertions. Stop wearing polos

>that tank
>that farmer's tan
WEW LAD I literally thought someone had a picture of me until I looked at the shower setting

Pic related

>joke
>head

My arms are 18.5 20 percent plus bf though

How short are you.

5.9 to 10ish

Horrible muscle bellies guy with 15.5ish lean, with fuller bellies, would look bigger

Except you look like 3x better

My fuckin boy

Probs just been at it longer fAm

Dude getting a bigger neck makes you look stupidly bigger, if you do shit for your neck you will not regret it.

You don't look 3x better, you look 300x better.

You have serious dysmorphia. You don't look like that guy. You look good dude.

That's not me in the webm, just so we're clear

I know. I'm talking about the picture you took. YOu are lean and big dude.

The fact that you think you look *anything* like the other guy is clear dysmorphia. Equal to those 90lb balerinas that were asked to draw outlines of themselves and drew an outline of a 300lb girl.

Grt off this site. It's fucking with you dude