Could you ever date a woman who was taller and stronger han you?

Could you ever date a woman who was taller and stronger han you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_6C1zKLPjN4
instagram.com/p/BL9Bek7DeB6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Taller, sure. There aren't very many women that pull more than 5.5 plate raw though. For them to be stronger than me, they're probably fat as fuck.

YES

>mfw

>being intimidated by stronger women
>not a cuck

Choose one. Tfw so insecure that women stronger or taller or both make you feel inferior topkek

No because they don't exist

Pic related

This. I have no problem with taller women. But a stronger women would be a fat roided powerlifter. When I was DYEL I would have been fine dating stronger women, but now for a woman to be stronger than me is almost impossible and if she were she would be creepy

>tfw no tall thick strong gf who wrestles me to the ground and takes me whenever she wants
literally GOAT fetish

But only if she has black hair and hazel eyes.

The "I'm a fit girl but still binge drink on the weekends" body

Bomango?

sure why not

Confirmed fucking faggots.

This is a girl lifting just under 6pl8.
#stayrekt

>being so beta you are scared of a woman lifting more than you
>being such a faggot you wouldn't let pic related (strongest woman in the world a few years back) ride your cock with her mega kegel muscles and pull the cum from your cock until you beg for release

BETA AS FUCK

Link:
youtube.com/watch?v=_6C1zKLPjN4

SWEET JESUS

>tfw you will never come home to a super strong wife who you can give massages to and tell her how beautiful she looks and support her in her next competition

Life is suffering

Shed have to be pretty tall and strong, im no manlet.

>Being weaker than a woman in the first place
Whos the real cuck here pussy.

brehs

so long as she is natty, its fiiiiine.
dont want dick clit.

If a chick was actually stronger than me and could out wrestle me i would marry her in an instant.

Nigga do you know where you are?
Most guys on here would settle for a guy who looks like a girl, a real girl would get two million replies per minute

instagram.com/p/BL9Bek7DeB6/
Gladly.
My one rep max is 4 plate.

if she was ripped, no. taller no.
if she could outdo me in something like sprints, calisthenics, etc, hell yeah.

/fit women date women. Hello?

Someone post the gif of the Olympic javelin girl.

Who the fuck wouldnt?

Tall girl hell yeh

If she stronger well... meh

she.. she's already married. why live?

>Who the fuck wouldnt?
Normal guys?
Tall girls unattractive, even worse than manlets
Sadly since guys have no fucking standard for women whatsoever even tall girls get laid

your own sentence contradicts itself.
you said normal men wouldn't fucking them, but at the end of the sentence you said they'll still get laid.

At that much test can still be considered women?

I wish I could find a girl taller than me, good genetic stock to produce healthy offspring.

why not?

unlike most of Veeky Forums my confidence isnt tied to my physical capacity.

whats wrong with tall girls?
its good genetics.

i would never go for a girl less than 5 foot

Only a beta would be off put by that kinda thing. I would date/marry any female like that

>your own sentence contradicts itself.
Plenty of unnormal guys out there user, not a contradiction

>whats wrong with tall girls?
>its good genetics.
Being tall is the anthesis of what a woman is supposed to be
Women are smaller in frame, shorter, weaker physically and overall more petite than men

Same thing goes for men, if you see a guy who is 5'5'' with a narrow frame, small hands and who cant deadlift even 80kg you wont consider him much of a man

If youre worried about genetics and simply breeding you should pick a girl who is caring, loving and not completly toxic first and foremost instead of height

no because i won the genetic lottery.
>top 2% IQ
>top 2% height for my race (asian)
>no major familial disease

it would be dishonouring my genes to find anybody that is not on par with myself, genetically.

How are caring and all that genetic traits?
Don't listen to this user, tall girls all the way.

Good for you i guess
Also whats tall for an asain?

Caring, loving and not being toxic is tied to personality and some of it is surely inherited but main point in this isnt that she will pass these traits on.
The point of those is that she will actually be a good mother who will care for her kids
What good is having kids with a "genetically superior chick" if she takes your kids away from you and raises them to be fucked up?

>this black and white way of thinking
go back to tumblr

What does it matter? Such a woman would not date me

only 6 foot. amongst carcasians thats average, but among asians thats top tier. literally basketballer tier.

as for caring etc. i care about that obviously, but if they're raised in a normal environment, i.e. not a child of divorce, poverty, etc. then they *should* have an acceptable personality

She's taken bub.

>they *should* have an acceptable personality
Sure, they could make it but like i said if youre looking for breeding alone you should invest in a girl who will take care of the kid aswell

My roommate is a tall chick and her sister is equally tall
The sister is 179cm (close to 6'0''), blonde and blue eyed
Would you like to have kids with her?

>tfw no muscle mummy to scoop you up in her big amazon arms and cradle you to sleep whilst giving you cummies

depends. does she:

>come from a middle class household?
>have both parents present throughout childhood?
>has a respectable career? i.e. not doing nothing with her life
>does not sleep around and prefers relationships to one night stands?
>not fat?

>Tfw 5'6''
>Tfw still DYEL by Veeky Forums standards

I dunno the answer to most of these questions since ive met her once for a week
Point is she is thin, tall, blonde and pretty cute
Oh and she is 18 years old

However during the week she spent with me and my roommate they came home from their other sister and her bfs place after having smoked weed all night long, got up at 12 and started the day with an entire bottle of vodka
After this they spent 4 hours doing makeup and 2 more taking selfies in various outfits
When this is done they went to the third sisters place again to smoke more weed and drink

But she tall doe, right?
Personality > height if you want a girl simply to have kids with

probably not, I don't think a 6'3+ 200+ lb woman would be very attractive

Her?

lol. if they smoke weed or binge drink they're degenerate in my eyes.

a persons personality manifests in what they do as much as what they look like.

if they do degenerate things then it follows they have a degenerate personality.

>dem legs

god damn thats just the right amount of thigh.

Yes, exactly
She is tall but this doesnt mean she has good genetics or capable of caring for kids

If you like tall girls thats your problem entirely but i dislike hearing people say tall girls are good for breeding, if you want tall kids sure but if you want functional healthy kids then there is no correlation

I'd play balls with her and then have a drink w/ her.

there are just as many dysfunctional short women as there are tall ones.

if i had 2 women, all things being equal, id go for the taller one is all im saying, on account of the tall genes.

>sumo

I dont have stats to debate that, i would however wager that since average height is alot shorter than 6'0'' for women id say there are fewer tall women than short ones

She just triggers way to many urges and fetishes at the same time. God damn.

Regardless of the gross muscles she'd have to have to be stronger than me, I'm not interested in any woman over 5'10" let alone the 6'4"+ amazon bitch I'd have to meet to find a girl taller than me. Nah, fuck that noise.

Well, yeah

That's fucking disgusting.

You must be gay. Might as well just fuck dudes if you're into women that look anywhere near that.

Taller, maybe. Stronger? Hnnnng. Gimme dat olympic booty.

But only if she is not fat.

Mattiecakesssss is encroaching on my territory. 180kg front squats as a girl.

well the legs are definitely sexy. I'll say that a woman with stronger legs than me is hot, but I bench 285 and if a woman has a stronger upper body then that's probably too much.

>(strongest woman in the world a few years back)
user pic-related (April Mathis) has been the world's strongest woman for like a decade
Not even meming, that's literally it. >She has held the raw bench record for a while IIRC, and also has the raw record for combined bench+squat+diddly
Go ahead, you want to slurp on her clit-dick don't you? I mean unless you're a beta faggot who's scared of a woman lifting more than you

Hell yes
> mfw i'm a girl myself

>Tall girls unattractive
Here goes the midget fucking shill again. Shut the fuck up.

Sure, but chances are they wouldn't want me, for the reasons you have described.

what face?

Fraser is dating this qt3.14 brunette
Brooke is married to a cuck cameraman whiteboi who can't bench more than 185lbs

lel

In fairness to him she is the greatest female shotputter ever

Tall gf is my dream, so yea, but not strong. I wouldn't date a girl who visits gym. Girl with muscles is gross, and girls who workout are delusional and autistic. I don't even lift myself, I just visited this board out of curiosity.

>Bald men make the hottest women

But seriously, I take it this "woman" is 'transitioning' after being born with a benis?

>191 cm
>only 79 kg

Taller, no
stronger, maybe.

>strongmom body
>small fat-tits
>no waist
>head too small for her body

are people seriously attracted to this ? I'll give you the fact she has a cute face but that's it

Most women are stronger and taller than me so yes
>tfw no amazon huntress gf

Sure, as long they looked normal and not ripped as fuck. I'd be unable to get hard...

>world's strongest woman
so at the expense of any attractiveness and femininity you could have you are instead mediocre in strength compared to men. lucky gal

>test injections made her develop male pattern baldness

How is that tolerated ? She spent all her life on sterons, the baldness gives it away, how can she compete and pass a drug test ?

No, because muscly grils aren't attractive.

>even the girls on Veeky Forums are gay

She's just (literally) high-test

>implying anybody at these powerlifting events cares about drug use
I think a lot of the competitions don't even have drug tests. There are some competitions that are stricter about drug testing but I'm guessing she doesn't compete in those

>muscly grils aren't attractive
lies

Yes. I want to be a submissive to a woman so bad but every girl submits to me.

I need a dom muscle mommy to put me in my place

I would but I'm 6'7, so not fucking likely.

Yea, she arouses me quite a bit.

Leg fetish.

Not possible. I'm 6'5, a woman taller would be hilariously disproportionate

Concealment of steroid and various peptide use is a big business among top tier sportsmen. Just remember how very few cases were revealed, while there are so many you can see are obviously roiding, but they pass the tests.
I hate what the sport has became. Bodybuilding contests are already freak shows, nothing in common with the beauty of natural, sculpted body. I'm thinking Greek statues like.
At least there are people who fight doping as much as possible, I don't want to see that shit in sport.
The worst thing about bodybuilding is that you can use sterons to look great, but instead one that wins is usually the biggest fucking freak.
Not to mention the horse face, which seems to come together with the increased growth hormone.

6 ft is not average for whites its 5'10.

Ever seen Mattie Rodgers, son? She's stronger than 80% of this board and queen of /fit alongside Brooke wells who's stronger than 90% of this board

Depending on the circumstances but I'm willing to give it a try.

I'm 5'10 with
>275 bench
>350 squat
>415 deadlift

If there is a woman both taller and stronger than me in the raw numbers and not proportionately, then I don't want to meet her unless she's an Ayy Lmao that carries her weight in a different fashion than human beings.

never. women aren't supposed to be muscular, but tender and feminine. it would be like dating a guy

For sure I would, but I haven't met a woman stronger than me. Met plenty taller though

275 bench would be unattractive, but if I could meet a woman that squats 4pl8 I would marry her instantly (unless she was a fat powerlifter).
I like some upper body strength, bench of maybe 185-225 would probably be the max for a woman. But for leg strength I don't think it's possible for a woman's legs to be too muscular, a lot of those bodybuilder women that get posted I think have arms/shoulders that are too big but legs/butt are fine.
Something like pic-related, that kind of roided out upper body isn't attractive but I'd still kill for those legs

>taller
Fine
>stronger
No and if she is she's at a level where she shouldn't be considered a 'woman' anymore

If a she's Veeky Forums but still has unhealthy behaviors like binge drinking, she's dropped

I dream of being dominated by a giant woman and being feminized overtime until I look like a little cardio bunny version of her

what's her name?

There would be something very mentally off for a woman taking roids

I'm 6'8"

A woman, taller, stronger, well proportioned and not a lanklet is my dream waifu.

what about that cute little IPF junior deadlift world record holder in the 125lb category? pound for pound she's way stronger than you.

>tfw 5 of the 7 women I've dated have been taller than me

I'm 5'10 so I'm only mildly manlet, I think lanklet grills are just abnormally attracted to me for some reason, on the bright side at this rate when I have kids they'll probably be taller than me