Rare off cycle Arnold

Have you guys seen Arnie when he wasn't on testosterone and HGH?

For most of the early 80s Arnold was still massive, especially in Conan the Barbarian.

This fitness video is from the same year and he is dyel by comparison.

>youtube.com/watch?v=wMQrCkjmGvk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-R7sjx8EJds
reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/4ovi84/til_during_filming_of_conan_the_barbarian_arnold/d4iqrfe/
youtube.com/watch?v=uerFZ2Z42nc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wtf...

Monitoring

Still looks bigger than most of Veeky Forums.

What the fuck lol

What is this?

Yeah, that's about the time Conan the Barbarian was finished. IIRC, Arnold was no longer competeing for a good few years and was visibly smaller, as this video proves.

That was also the time he invested more time in his acting career and forsook active bodybuilding/juicing for some years.

SHOOPED EVERYONE HAS SEEN THIS SHOP STOP BEING A FUCKING FAGGOT OP KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT ASS KEK NIGGER

Somewhat dyel here has well.

>youtube.com/watch?v=-R7sjx8EJds

Looks like Scooby

holy shit, this

The word is forsake. Stay dumb wordlet.

Why is it majority of the time, unless someone rids it looks like they have narrow shoulders? Like picture related in the OP.

His shoulders don't look broad and look narrow as fuck, yet when you look at his body building career his shoulders are so fucking broad.

Is it because of the mass attainable with steroids?

Also side note, his form is so perfect on everything he shows.

Forsook is the simple past tense.

because of the sloping traps. traps respond more and faster to roids

Arnold didnt want his shoulder to get to big because his arms looked bigger that way

Arnold had to get his arms and chest smaller because they were so big he couldn't wield a sword properly in Conan The Barbarian.

citation?

Arnold started on gear when he was like 13 years old. There's never been a point besides retirement when he's been off of it.

It's just a stupid rumour. Ofc he could use a sword even at his size.
From Arnold himself: reddit.com/r/todayilearned/comments/4ovi84/til_during_filming_of_conan_the_barbarian_arnold/d4iqrfe/

this is some years after he competed in bodybuilding and he focused on acting

>skinny Arnold

>still more jacked than 90% of the human population

Dose genes mang

My god, you really are a fucking imbecile.

Enjoy your extra chromosome.

>forsook
LMAO

still huge (his tris and bis are obviously still great) just fluffier everywhere.

You obviously lose almost all gains that are made withbsteroids

feel bad for the guy at 12:15. its too much weight for him and hes sacrificing form just to impress his sensei

doesnt look that bad.
it looks heavy for him but not dangerous or hurting

According to his autobiography, he had to get smaller because it looked stupid having the hero be a gigantic dude beating the shit out of a bunch of smaller guys

he looks like moot in this pic

I saw him in an interview say that for conan he was told he had to come down in weight by a certain date to get the part or it was going to someone else, so he was doing 4 hours of cardio a day and eating nearly nothing.

what do you call that hairstyle?

that is terrifying

I'm natty and bigger than that

prove it

Something tells me he only did these direct to video things for an excuse to fuck even more perfect hotties.

How he got so horny as to impregnate the maid I'll never know. Maybe she got a hold of the condom.

ALWAYS dispose of the rubber yourself.
Murder 101

>Also, it is true that I had to bite a real dead vulture because in those days they couldn't make one that would look good in a close-up. So they soaked it in alcohol to kill bacteria and dried it out. It still had lice.

lol god damn arnie

>taking arnie's words at face value.

I dont believe that he was attracted to her looks. I think the idea of fucking his nanny, or maid w/e the fuck she was, turned him on.

I just read that the other day, he had to cut down to under 210 from 250+, dude lost 30+ lbs of muscle and still looks jacked

I like how that woman just has to stand there the whole time looking pretty like that. That would never fly in 2016

Man, the use of the acronym "DYEL" has really gotten stupid at this point. Calling Arnold DYEL at any point between early childhood and maybe his gubernatorial reign is just ridiculous. He's still big and in great shape there. Since when did DYEL start to mean "anything less than 250 lbs, shredded, and roided to the gills"?

That's former Ms. Olympia Rachel McLish.

Two Olympia's making a fitness video makes sense.

Pumping Iron 2 rookie.

Why is that even funny? I can't believe Veeky Forums posters are this illiterate and have never seen the word "forsake" being used that way.

That makes sense. She's killing the other dude on form.

12 of March 2015

kek
>i...i'll do one more
arnie not even trying to hold back his laughter

Arnold himself confessed that looks don't matter to him. He even goes as far as to say that if they are a nice person on the inside he wouldn't mind if they are ugly

Arnold will fuck anything
youtube.com/watch?v=uerFZ2Z42nc
>You know something, after wathcing the mullato shake it I can absoletly understand why Brazil is totaly devoited to my favourite body part, the ass

Somewhat dyel... Topkekgr8b8m8#edgelord

This made me cringe

Good night Veeky Forums...

Why was the 80s so fucking gay.

Why won't they hold the femlette's hand?

You'll fuck anything on 500+ tren

What was she thinking about here?

>I want that pump of his frosting all over my Olympic mountains

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

He was probably on youtube one day, looking over these old videos and reminiscing over the hotties he used to get with on the reg and got super horny and grab the nearest female he could. If it had been a young starlet I'm sure that would have done but it was a fugly Mexican maid. Such is life.

Did not expect her to be thinking what I was thinking

>all those dancers moving his hands higher

I guess Trump is wrong, you can't just grab them by the pussy. Well, you can't outside of America anyway.

Isn't there a picture of him clearly off-cycle next to a dude who's about to be in a contest?

It's a surprisingly huge difference.

his pecs look like shit there wtf

It's like they really do think they are being valued for their dancing skills and not just for their perfectly formed firm arse. We all choose what to believe, I guess.

Bad posture above and the excess skin is drooping

Looks a lot better desu, senpai.

If he hit his core more and lost a couple bf% he'd be pulling all the bitches. I mean he was back then, but I attribute that to fame and money more than looking like some roided up freakshow.

Man, the 80s were fucking weird. Nowadays, anyone with a minimal interest in lifting can do a little googling and learn a shitload about lifting, get a good routine they can follow and see gains pretty much immediately. On the other hand, these videos were pretty much the one source of information aside from magazines in the 80s, and you've just got Arnold getting weirdly sexual with a lady while doing a bunch of unorganized lifts with no rep or set scheme, or explanation about what the lift is supposed to do.

I think you could still walk into a gym and pay for a PT like you can today. Or god forbid, go up and talk to someone who looks fit and ask them for tips.

Arnie's just a terrible teacher on purpose - it keeps him looking better. ofc his uniqueness gave him authority and he abused it for self-gain like any guru trying to impress chicks can be expected to do. Most showmen would rather foster a sense of dependence than independence.