When we crashing lads?

When we crashing lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitcoin-btc-big-picture-analysis-a-massive-top-approaches-use-extreme-caution
steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitcoin-btc-update-now-is-the-time-to-protect-profits
twitter.com/AnonBabble

never

I hate fags like you.

Never put the coins name, like some how that's a good thing. You all realise, If you put the coins name in your post. It actually helps you, you stupid fuck. As many more people will buy, making it moon.

Fuck, alot of you are morons.

we did. we've had all the crashes that you'll remember. all the next crashes will be in thousands of dollars of value. we'll go to 6k and drop to 4.5 k then go to 8k then drop to 6k then go to 10k and drop to 7.5k

ALL before new years.

mark this post

The only reason things crashed in 2014 was a deadly combination of the Mt Gox hack and the China ban talk.

It would take some really bad news like Bitcoin being declared illegal in the US or something to repeat that huge crash 3 years back.

To think if Karpeles hadn't fucked us all we might be rich already.

are you retarded? look at the price. gee, i wonder what coin is close to $6k right now.

learn to read charts, idiot

welcome newfag thats bitcoin chart what other coin is worth 6k

After the 5th Elliot Rodger wave completes which is $10,000

This bait

HOLY FUCK ITS CRASHING, SELL SELL SELL

>After the 5th Elliot Rodger wave completes which is $10,000
alternative opinion is that it ends at $6200

Couple of pessimistic analyses:

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitcoin-btc-big-picture-analysis-a-massive-top-approaches-use-extreme-caution

steemit.com/bitcoin/@haejin/bitcoin-btc-update-now-is-the-time-to-protect-profits

the fork

After BTG, or B2X at the very latest.

waiting for the last XLM moon then I'm out and into USDT

We should have reached 6k already but whales keep pulling money out into BCH AND FUCKING NEO OF ALL THINGS.

SOMETHING IS UP WITH CHINA, I'M TELLING U GUYS, THEY WILL REMOVE THE BAN OR SOMETHING. CHINK WHALES KNOW

all of the BCH Volume comes from korean exchanges, same with NEO.

I'm new to Cryptocurrencies.

What happens to all the altcoins on the other exchanges which rely on BTC if BTC takes a massive dive?

I bought 350 worth of BTC yesterday to get started. Should I be buying alt coins right now since it's about to go down, or keep it as it is?

You'd be fucking retarded to think this shit isnt gonna crash. It'll recover soon after but theres def gonna be a big crash before the month is over. Get spooked anons; Just warning you so you get out in time and double your BTC by buying at the dip

BUY HIGH SELL LOW

>using linear instead of logarithmic

So the best thing to do now would be to get out of BTC, put that into USD, and then buy when it's low?

>I bought 350 worth of BTC yesterday to get started
kek

yupp pretty much. You can cash out now; it'll probably crash sometime between the 23rd and the 26th; no one really knows how the market is gonna react.

A lot of people put all their money into BTC because "muh free money" from the fork, but im not sure thats even gonna play out how people think, and people might sell before the for, not after.....Or the other option is immediately after the fork.

The only thing im not sure about is how alts will react with BTC crashing....They might stay stable or rise a bit because people might throw their BTC into alts right after the Fork....Or alts might crash with BTC, which is normally what happens.

Theres no fucking way to know user, but chances are there will be a crash

??

after fork

Never. There will only be retracements to satisfy the TA fags.

crash in november. Regulators will come in and fuck things up soon under the crash. Bitcoin is basically fucked atm but the market for some reason don't think so

Bitcoins price us getting more resilient with each rise. I don't think we'll see another big crash until we hit $20k.

thats not a small amount to "get started", maybe its a small amount to a guy like you

I think he meant $350. I don't want to be a are you poor memer but that's 50 hours of min wage

And you base that off of what? You're a NEET moron who knows nothing about btc.

> no coin name
> price at 6k
> thousands of cryptocurrencies
> so many cryptocurrencies
> there's even rabbitcoin
> fuck this who doesnnt put dur name

It'll crash soon. Fork(s) will make it go back to $4000 territory

I switched my BTC to ETH since it's so low right now.

I def agree a crash is imminent.

Hopefully soon. These flash runs are driven mostly by stupid people with money, we are not seeing institutionals here.

>mtgox an exchange with over 80% of btc trades going insolvent is a prediction or future crashes

I know what you mean, really.

But just remember
---- ||| New paradigm ||| ----

if a lot of people think that way be arnt that away from a bigger correction.

I think its not possible to drop 80-90% without a extrem negativ news, you already mentioned .
But I think its possible that we see a correction of 50-60% within a timeframe of 4-6months, to take a deep breath from all the moon shooters.
it would be extrem healthy

Jokes on you faggots. I bought $5000 of bitcoin yesterday, my first purchase of crypto, and I'm getting ready to post my first AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH

A dive is imminent. You'd be very dumb not to think it is.

Buy ark now. Sell it for BTC after the dive.

>Buy an alt that will inevitably dive with BTC if it really does take a huge hit
>Not USDT

You dont even need the price to be able to tell, what other cryptos go back to 2013?