If I move to burgerland, how many normal (not fat) people will I see on average on any random place?

if I move to burgerland, how many normal (not fat) people will I see on average on any random place?

are non fat people a minority in america?

As a canadian that travels to US every now and then, I can't help but notice their women are uglier and there are indees more fat people.
This is especially true in the south

Depends where you go.
Low-tier restaurants, fast food places, and Wal-mart will contain lots of fatties.

Tennesseefag here. I think we're currently at 35% obesity rate and we're #2 in the country for meth usage. Beyond my school's campus, I regularly see hamplanets on scooters in stores, and people who spent the last 2 days yelling at Charlie Brown cartoons instead of eating.

So really it depends where you go

70% of the population is overweight. Half of those are outright obese.

Since you're not talking about any place in particular, that's about your average.

(Btw non-fat people are becoming a minority WORLD WIDE)

>minority WORLD WIDE
How long until Veeky Forums gets purged? I'm warning everyone... The Swoleocaust is coming.

Like another said, be more specific, Burgerlandia is huge. I'd say populous places are rarer. Been to rural as well and also don't remember many.

Which state in Burgerland? This is a large country, the concentration of fat people can vary considerably.

Impossible.
We gonna settle on the hill and be out of reach

Arizonafag here, most of the girls are smoking, great body and tan. It varies for men, but most are more muscular and tan than most people in the east. If you go south tho, that's where shit gets ugly, just stay in northern areas and you'll be good, friendly reminder that fatties usually stay inside, and only go out for Doritos and Mountain Dew

how do you plan on moving to the US?
I wanna move there too.
what education should i get to have the biggest chance of getting a job there?

made it my lifes goal to become a US citizen..

TN here too bruh. Nowhere is safe in this state.

Southern cali broseph here. Near the coast and in Orange County the girls are smoking hot and most guys are fit.

Every Chinese national who gaines residency here is because because they are educated. Research or engineering. They come as exchange student at college and go from there.

why the fuck did that naked fat tub of lard spill everywhere?

>ITT OP is fat and wondering if he'll fit in

Like everyone else is saying, it depends on where you are. The south is just full of fatties.

My friends have either done it this way or became nurses, physical therapists, etc and got hired from overseas. I think my mom did it by applying to a nursing job from her home country, but she only came from Canada.

was planning on going to college there inthe future.
so damn expensive though.
college is free in Denmark (you actually get paid to go to school)

Depends heavily on area. Normal people are for the most part concentrated in their own areas and the fats live in other neighborhoods for the most part

Cities tend to have less fat people if walking is the main source of travel. Rural areas and areas where people drive to travel have turbofats.

Entirely depends where you hang out at, part of the city you live in.

Lower the income = more the fat
higher the income = less the fat

Why do people act like Canadians are polite?

Every Candian I see on the Internet is a fucking circle jerking passive aggressive idiot

>HURR DURR IN LE CANADA WE HAVE LE HEALTHCARE MAPLE SYRUP AND HOCKEY XD

Quit pushing the meme that you guys are polite, you're honestly pretty annoying

t. Yuropoor

if you're non white just stay home you'll be happier :) trust senpai non whitey here moving back to Iraq ;)

Do you mean education in your home country or education when you get here?

welp shes stuck

fuck an ugly chick marry her then leave

Most Asian and African immigrants I've dealt with were exemplary people.

It's our home grown minorities that dindu it up

>are non fat people a minority in america?

In some parts, yes. I live in Chicago and when I walk down the street the majority of the people I see are overweight.

anyone have a pic of the obese bedridden hacker pepe?

Definitely more fatties in the south. I moved out of Colorado in 2011 so I don't know how weed has changed things, but back then everyone was fit and sexy as fuck. All the fat people were always tourists in Denver.

Meanwhile in South Carolina, holy shit. Fatties everywhere, 40-60% of people are visibly fat as shit. It's always fun taking long distance trips and comparing how shit everything is in the south compared to literally anywhere else in the country.

This one?

yes thank you i love you

I hate it when assholes throw gum on the sidewalk and it gets all mushy.

>are non fat people a minority in america

Yes. Sometimes I people watch and count how many slim/fit people there are, I usually count about 1 in 3. I live in the Bay Area in California- probably one of the healthier places in the country.

When I lived in NYC I saw slightly fewer fatties than here, but they tended to be bigger.

68% of Americans are overweight

68%

Let that sink in

Well, most people on the internet are circle-jerking passive aggressive idiots. I visited Montreal once and was shocked at how nice and friendly everyone was, even in a pretty big city. And I've heard that French Canadians are the dickiest Canadians

They do love their maple syrup and hockey though

non-fats are a minority. Come to the west coast, it's cucked but at least there are less fatties.

SoCal here. There are a lot of overweight people but there are also a lot of attractive people. Los Angeles isn't a great example but stick to dense metropolitan areas like NYC, San Francisco and such that require walking and public transit. The fatties have to move.

>there are also a lot of attractive people
The first job I got working in LA, I had 7 cute coworkers, up from 2 at my last job in Fresno

come to the border of oklahoma and arkansas, it's the craziest of both ends. fattest of the fats and skinniest of the skinniest.

of course the skinniest are fucking junkies though.

It's really not as bad as you think, don't get me wrong, there are a fuckton of whales here but most of me stay at home, and I live it the fat capital of burger land, Houston Texas.
Overweight/obese people are probably around 30-35% and about 1% whales.
Not very many "fit" people, literally very few. But there's a fuck ton of normies.

Fat people are mostly in the midwest and south.

you see plenty of overweight people but huge fuckers are pretty rare outside of wallmart.

>burgerland
>pic is very related
>mfw

From New Jersey, lots of skinny pretty girls here and occasional fatties.

Near Western New York? We have a lot of Canadians visiting here to shop. The city of Buffalo (with the exception of the niggery eastern half) is pretty fit, surprising for its reputation as a working class city. The northern suburbs are also pretty fit, but when you get into Niagara Falls, it looks like Alabama with snow. Anything south of Buffalo is also fatty town and east is a mixed bag.

50/50

It's expensive and full of status obsessed douchebags

Mfw live on a southwestern border city and the majority of fats are the white girls

MO here, meth capital of the world. However its mostly southern missouri, and I don't suggest going there anyway.

Virginia native here.

Of course it depends on where you are, but on average, at least half are chubby to fat.

Just based on lifetime observations