Whats the best routine for aesthetics?

whats the best routine for aesthetics?

lift heavy weights multiple times per week

Test/Tren/Mast x F

ppl*2

Convert to Hinduism and cycle suicide/reincarnation until you're beautiful.

Calisthenics + curlbro routine + OHP + Sprints.

There is no aesthetics routine.

There's steroids and genetics plus diet. The way you train means very little.

Trust me when I say this, I've done every routine you could possibly think of over the last 8 years. Not a single routine that I've done has ever stuck out as being something that gave me awesome gains. No matter what routine I've done the gains have come slow and steady over the years.

The only thing I can assure you is that I've never lost gains, no matter how retarded the kind of routine I tried. I would do a perfectly scientifically calculated power-lifting routine for 6 months, then a few months of bro-splitting doing tons of useless meme lifts, and I'd keep all my gains throughout the process.

What I learned over the last 8 years of lifting is that it honestly does not fucking matter what you do at the gym, just so long as you're actually lifting hard and making progress. You could be doing the most stupid shit possible, so long as progress happens, gains happen.

If you want to achieve a certain "LOOK". That requires actual steroids...designer drugs....that are created to actually give that "LOOK". It's not achievable by just simply putting your exercises in a particular order or doing X lifts Y times per week.

Basically, routines are HIGHLY over rated here on Veeky Forums.

Low fat (but not so low that you have veins popping out all over your arms 24/7) and toned, merely somewhat-large muscles are what you probably mean by "aesthetic". Google how to get that.

>toned

This was a Veeky Forums humor thread until you had to go and dick it up.

I AM A FAGGOT STEROID SHILL

LISTEN TO ME

BUY MY STEROIDS AND DO VERY LITTLE
THE HOMOSEXUAL ZYZZ CHARACTER THAT STEROID SHILLS ON THE NET CONSTANTLY SHILLS EVERYWHERE TOOK THEM
LOOK AT HOW COOL HE MADE HIMSELF LOOK TO YOU RETARDS WITH LOW SELF ESTEEM AND EVEN LOWER IQS!!!

>weights
>acne shit
>moistuerizer shit
>botox

How does my opinion make me a steroid shill?

When someone says they want a "aesthetics routine" I automatically assume they want to look like a fitness model or half-natty YouTube fitness celebrity. That's going to require designer drugs to achieve that kind of look, that's the reality.

Nah.
The geared up "half natties" and the like are being pushed as the norm so that they can talk stupid fucktards into doing gear.

Eating well, getting active, and doing a curl bro routine is all you need.

SS + GOMAD

I generally agree with this sentiment. Lifting HARD, sleep, and diet are more important than routine.

That said, Greyskull LP is what you want

who is this semen demon

>The only thing I can assure you is that I've never lost gains, no matter how retarded the kind of routine I tried.
Well, I have most definitely lost gains, on what seem reasonable routines.
It's very possible if you don't have good genetics.

coalie burnzer

FPBP

No I'm serious

yungelita on ig

would rape/10

I want to strangle'n'dangle this hoe

Veeky Forums humour fucking sucks