Current Body Fat Thread

How much do you guys stimate my bf % to be? Have in mind my last checked I had 14% bf with 69 kg,after losing some weight now I got 65 kilos

Too little to worry over, lift and eat slightly above maintenence

yeah, I'm doing that already, but I'm also inttermitent fasting

Are you recovering from an eating disorder? I did the same for that reason since it was the least anxiety inducing thing for me until I found out spacing my meals apart 2-3 hours more or less got me better results. IF is for people who need aggressive fat loss dude you're chillin

No brah, I do it for the benefits. But I try to compensate in other meals

fair enough, your body so your responsibility. mind if i ask how long you've been lifting?

uhm, not much, I've been going to the gym about a year now , but first was mostly cardio and abs, then I started doing some sets but I only started taking it more seriously now the last 2 months

Whgat could you say about my abs? Do I have a 6 pack? A 4 pack? I feel like I have the potential to get full 8 pack shredded

What's your routine, user? I'm just beginning to lift weights now too, about 1 month in. Would like to have visible abs like yours eventually.

you

have

NOTHING

Lift weights and double your caloric intake.

Man, desu I really don't have big abs in my left arm, like my right arm is bigger, and I don't really push far in abs to try to equalize more both arms

I meant biceps instead of abs

If you're talking about isolated abs, I do normal crunches with a 5 kg weight, I do leg raises, leg scissors,and plank. In home sometimes I also do Hanging Leg Raises

What type of exercises do you do at the gym familia?

THANK YOU SKELETON

I do chest machine, triceps machine, deadlifts, isolated biceps, squatts, some others for arms I don't know how to translate, and leg exercises

this is the worst thread and conversation i have ever seen on fit

as very subtle satire is great but i don't think it is

Come on boys

Im steamin

>inb4 100%

I do chest machine and triceps machine too (too scared to do deadlifts and squats since I'm a beginner). How much weight can you do for those exercises? I'm just watching other people do those for now because it looks quite advanced.

Wat %

usually 5 kg each side, If I use more my stronger arm would be overcompensating, so I'm trying to build the weaker one

I guess maybe 11% or near it

guess height/weight?
pls no bully
will i make it?

You look like a literal piece of shit.

There have been times where I have excreted feces into the toilet bowl, and they have looked more attractive than you.

I have seen dog shit with firmer muscle groups than you, I have seen chicken shit with less fat.

I have seen horseshit with more mass, and bullshit with more physical appeal.

I suggest you kill yourself as quickly and quietly as possible, so the rest of the world can forget and forgive that abomination of a photo.

You are a worthless excuse for a human being, and a total drain on the worlds oxygen.

Fuck you, and everyone you have ever met.

I hope you die a painful, embarrassing death that is filmed and goes viral.

You are a sad, pathetic person.

I wish you the very worst in life.

SAVAGE AF

who hurt u?