ITT

ITT

Life tips, grills, wisdom, good vibes

Lets uplift each other.

Lets see how it goes.

when i find myself in times of trouble

life ain't nothing but bitches... and money

Ill go first

Live by principles, dont EVER fuck anyone.

NEVER complain at work, bitch or moan, thats one principle. Bosses and co workers will respect you.

Respect and principles, even if youre not the sharpest tool in the shed, keep in mind 95% of humans are the same, they gossip a lot of will try to bully you. Respect and principles will keep you above the rest and worthwhile ppl will want to be around you.

As hard and sad as it may sound being a lone wolf is not such a bad thing. You dont want to be everybody's friend, ppl wil try to get over. Pick and choose who you want around u, if no one is around stay alone and focus on money.

don't touch your dick or your eyes after eating spicy food

>t. cuck

this is enough

>dont EVER fuck anyone.

that's why ur a virgin

fucking retard

>dont EVER fuck anyone.
don't worry bro this board got that covered

I meant dont fuck anyone over, u spas

Stop thinking about her

And stop manually breathing

And stop thinking your head is itchy

Remember, snitches, thieves and liars get dealt with.

Dont ever snitch. Dont ever steal anything. And be man enough to face problems and dont lie.

Listen, dont speak, its best to be quiet rather than speaking out for no reason.

These are just principles, that if you apply will get you far.

I stole your ip address and sent it to the cops.

Always keep frame.

Always.

thats right, integrity.

if you wanna be scared straight

fug :DDDD

>Listen, dont speak

i love these autists who think they are deep but are just socially incompetent

you're a fool

rofl this bs

being yourself doesn't mean running around spilling spaghetti like you

>don't try and improve because I know these 2 guys that don't seem too and get to fuck whores!

Just started reading Sun and Steel, I don't really understand what he is talking about.

Do you really think, in your stupid little head, I want to talk to anyone?

Listen buddy, you go be all you wanna be and try to be the sensation of the show like everyone else. Me? Ive learned my lesson, several times, ppl are fucking annoying. No I dont wanna know, no I dont wanna hear it, I dont care what you think, unless youre gonna teach me something or tell me an awesome story stay the fuck away from me. Im gonna be nice to anyone, but dont get comfortable around me. That is the LAST thing I want anyone to do, dont ever get comfortable around me, no Im not your friend Im not your buddy. Me and you we are not the same, and you can picture me as beta as u want as socially inept as you want, dude, believe me, ppl are cancerous lol.

Rn Im just paying off my credit card and after that Im saving money for a new car or Im moving to a different state.

Good ppl will gravitate TO YOU.

Me? I pick and CHOOSE who I want around me, and chances are, I dont want you around me.

I aint shit lol, literally. But dont think for a second I lack pride.

If life is hard for you and you feel like a beta loser, consider steroids

you are clearly very umcomfortable with yourself and have no idea who you are or what your purpose in life is.

Everytime I get rejected by someone, I crawl back into the arms of my old fuckbuddy. This has happened at last 8 times in the last 2 years.

Is it unhealthy to use casual sex as a coping mechanism for these things?

the point was to stop trying to emulate someone else's style for some pussy. own yourself and build upon that like

Man, who hurt you?

>Rn Im just paying off my credit card and after that Im saving money for a new car or Im moving to a different state.

> no I dont wanna hear it, I dont care what you think

the fucking irony on this post lmao

No, user. No it isn't. Smash away the feels

a dash a nihilism hurts no one

here i got some motivation for ya

The issue with this Americanism of "owning" oneself is that if you are already a piece of shit to begin with there's not much point trying to improve until you can find a standard to achieve. And that requires a lot of introspection, masturbation, and defining a standard to live up to... sometimes emulating the behaviour of good people can help to remedy the piece of shit nature, but it's all variable.

>you are clearly very umcomfortable with yourself and have no idea who you are or what your purpose in life is.

Could be, could be. Ive just become so impatient with ppl.

Im comfortable enough to walk around like I give no fucks. for better or worse bro. SHIT COULD BE WORSE.

Ppl are fucking annoying man, I will say once and I will say it a million times.

Maybe its this country... Its very toxic.

I dont want to hurt or disrespect anyone.

Disappointments of life. And how I managed to fuck one thing up. Several times.

Its just made me a quiet thoughtful person. Although Ive ALWAYS been like that as far as back as I can remember. Its just who I am really, and I refuse to change. Ive made changes. But I cant be like other ppl.

Eh.. Im just 3K deep, I dont give a fuck.

Well shit, hopefully I can build a new car. Start over. Turbocharge it I dont fucking know.

without change bro, there is no progress. one must change in order to progress. u just gotta change in the right motherfucken concentrated areas bro and you will find what it is you seek bro.

what does 1/2/3/4 mean

It's like 1/2/3 but

Its the amount of pl8s for each of the following lifts: OHP, bench, squat and deadlift, respectively.

individualism and collectivism are two forms of stupidity that plague the planet. we can't be or live happily among narcissists OR tools, we need a society in which the needs of others are internalized as our own so that the satisfaction of our individuality is of service to everybody involved, ourselves included. alas, there isn't such a place.

i totally get your sentiment.

The crux of the matter is in knowing what is and is not.

Some things are but you think they are not. Some thing are not and you think they are.

In the end you realise it's a spectrum, and some things that are are actually mostly but not fully, same goes for those that are not in reverse. The crux of the matter is figuring out how to spend your efforts in order to control what is and give up on what isn't.

SOMEONE GRAB A KIT I CUT MYSELF ON THIS EDGE

Ppl are just toxic. Like I said, maybe its this country, it breeds toxicity.

I like to study ppl, and Ive actually become kinda good at it. I like to study social gatherings, ppl, emotions, words, etc

And I sometimes conclude, that this country is just, toxic. Im 24, maybe Ive not lived long enough to realise something else.

For example, every day, and every night, at work, I deal with humans, with ppl. Every day. Beautiful women, act irrational.

Then the other day, the most beautiful gorgeous woman, at least one of the most beautiful women comes to me, about 5'6 Brunette piercing silver eyes, right off the bat I knew she wasnt american, I ask "Where are u from?" She gives me the warmest smile and looks at me in the eye and says 'Romania' I say 'wow I had a feeling you were not local' and she asks 'Ever been?' I say no. We both say goodbye to each other looking at each other right in the eyes. But it was more than just a normal short conversation, it was almost like she wasnt even aware how incredibly stunning she was.

>maybe its this country, it breeds toxicity.

yeah. you yanks are fucked. usa is geographically beautiful, but far from it socially.

Nah just kidding. Every country has good cunts and shit cunts

>Every country has good cunts and shit cunts

true, but usa has more shit cunts per capita than most other countries, it's just the way they grow up

There's a girl i like and I think I'm falling in love with her but I don't want to because she's religious and there's no chance of anything happening

What do I do about this complex feel brahs? I really can't help falling in love with her

All jokes aside. I work at disney.

U can imagine how many tons of ppl I meet and see.

And man, the difference between americans and everyone else, you can almost cut it with a knife, its like night and day. Fucking japanese ppl, holy fuck they are polite, new zealand, australia, its so freaking easy to talk to these ppl. A girl from spain, FFS it was like having a conversation with a long time friend. The mexican guy thats her friend, that guy was so damn genuine, so welcoming.

Im just saying lol. Dont get me wrong. Just these things that are hard to deny. Maybe Im wrong, maybe its just me. Idk.

The US is a divided land. Divided in 50 fucking pieces and each piece is divided again.

tourists are nice because they want to be there, locals tho, dude trust me it's about the same just different kind of rudeness. like japanese people they are nice to you when it's face to face but they talk mad shit amongst themselves when you're not there

go traveling it's good for you

Any of you guys been to Maine? If so, what was your experience like?

don't be apologetic. some cultures do promote asshole behavior more than others.

prejudice is to be blind to this.

wtf is there a sn-

Would you make friends with somebody with a history of suicide attempts? I'm afraid my outward calmness makes people think they can throw anything at me. Like night time screaming phone calls.

Keep telling yourself that. The news represents maybe 30% of the total population of which it portrays. Many americans are just as horrified with our country as outsiders are. Unfortunately the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and resulting media coverage.

Nah he's got a point. You can't necessarily control all of your physical or personal traits. Playing to your strengths is really what most people mean when they say 'b urself.'

>japanese people

Are you forgetting Japan is one of, if not the most xenophobic and horrendously exclusive societies in the history of mankind? Even family life is so strictly defined, that deviating from even basic lines of communication amongst family members can is grounds for confrontation.

that sounds like a lot of work
think im just gonna keep fapping and shitposting on the chans til the day i die

If your goal in life is to manipulate, and to live in sexual hedonism until you get Hep C and die at 50, then sure, this might work.

But where this "system" goes wrong, is when you find someone who changes your pre-conceived notions. Someone who, that despite everything you are insecure about, all your fears, and all your suspicions, truly loves you. Truly wants to be with you. That's the type of person that this man has not met yet, and most likely won't attract if he continues to act like this.

Girls are definitely different from guys. They are emotional beings. But not everyone would dump you for the next best option. Find the ones that wouldn't.

If you met someone you're interested in through a mutual friend, DO NOT go to that mutual friend for advice or more info on the girl. You don't know if they'll stay out of it, pick sides, or get involved (jealousy etc). I would get drunk and ask my mutual friend about this girl and regretted it every time.

Spot on fella.
Although there is absolutely nothing wrong with sleeping around, you don't HAVE to manipulate girls into sleeping with you.
You can literally tell them that you aren't looking for anything serious, and some will be completely okay with that.
The main thing when it comes to getting any girl at all, is simply the willingness to be rejected.
If you don't even try, you'll never succeed.

this so much

I took the red pill to seriously the last couple years and lost many of my female companionship. But there was one who, no matter how much of an asshole I was, loved me for me. She knew the way I was acting was not the real me. After some time reflecting to myself I have undergone a drastic change.

I bet you've made less than five friends your entire life.
You've convinced yourself most people are bad, and blame them for your problems, and now you sit alone and wallow in a shit-hole of your own making.
Do you honestly think it would be better for you in any other country? Look at yourself, you're pathetic.

i struggle with this as well. i have a lot of friends with rough mental issues and sometimes it feels like they're dumping a lot of baggage on me. i like them but i don't want their shit affecting my mood because the fact is i can't help them. i have my own shit to deal with too but i try not to unload on others so much, part of me feels like they're being selfish but i guess they can't help it.

in summation, i dunno guy. weigh how much you like them against the potential bummers i guess

2 extremes

This.

Sorry to say it but I have a friend who does the same and I try to explain to her that there are shitloads of good people out there aside from the handful she's interacted with but she's convinced everyone is garbage.

I like her but I suspect that it's projection and that the real garbage.......is her.

The aspects we choose to focus on in others are really a projection of ourselves and our past. There are bad and good people everywhere, maybe you're choosing to be around scum so you can feel morally superior or some shit

Find God and make her your wife. Srs

Don't listen to these fags.
Do you work in a grocery store?
Because I do....
And I agree and understand 100% what you're saying.
You're all right bro...

I'm glad you said it because I was about to.

advice for sheep

biggest players, even medium ones have these things down to a science

i guess it depends on your perspective.

some people care more about their integrity than wealth. i'm not saying one is better than the other, but yeah

> if no one is around stay alone and focus on money.

What, are you a jew?

People have an expiration date, use them to get further in life and drop them. It's all about how you feel, fuck others, do stuff you like and make money from it.

Everybody is selfish who claims to be empathetic. Be whatever you want to be, if people don't like you; sucks to be them. You shouldn't adapt yourself to what others want of you. You are living your own life and everyone you let in they are with you; you are not with them. If they can't handle that, fuck em.

I can't begin to convince myself that people are unique when they are all interested in the same basic stuff. There's interesting people out there but apply your sift to have holes the size of craters if you want to get to them.

The vast majority of people aren't worth being around; before you go on and ask "and you are?"

I am, because I am my own worth and have my own principles which in turn makes me interesting to me and thus no one else matters. The people that are drawn to you are drawn to you, the people that stay are worth it. Others just like the idea.

Know your worth, all else will fall into place

comfy pic brah

I see what you're saying and would like to live more like this but if you don't mind my asking...

do you have close friends, and if so do you feel affection for them? do you get lonely? were you always like this or did you learn to be? is your life really falling into place?

genuinely curious, thx

Pls b real

I don't think it's possible to go through life and avoid a little bit of theft and certain no way to avoid lying. These aren't objectively bad things unless you're simple minded.

I have one close friend, I don't really feel affectionate towards but I do like him. I'm not sure if I would miss him in my life if he was to leave but I can go for weeks without seeing him and not miss him. I don't feel lonely because I'm content with myself, you know the saying: if you get lonely; you're in bad company.

I have plenty of people who probably consider me their friend but I consider them an acquintance at best

I was always like this.

My life is falling into place and it's easy. People, from my experience, want to belong together but don't like asskissers at the same time. When I just started working my boss told me he appreciates the way I talk to him, I asked him what he meant and he told me that if he hires young people, they lack some sort of thack and try to impress him to much whereas I talked to him like he was just a regular guy. People like authenticity, whatever that is to you, is you. I'm not saying you should be like me but be like you. Your authenticity might differ from mine

fuck right off, this is the same terribad advice cucking people out of money since the dawn of motherfucking civilization. The best way is to just read people and not be a complete retard/tool. Don't be absolutely fucking retarded and bitch and moan about everything but be honest as long you can the person you are talking to wants honestly. Don't suck up or be a "lone wolf" earning 60k a year living out the fuckin woods thinking you're so philosophical and successful either. Assuming you yourself are not fucking retarded meet then people sift out the ones are also not fucking retarded and rinse and repeat until you have a healthy fiance and social circle. You can fuck your enemies over if you want to.

I agree.

Personally I see no dishonor in stealing from dishonest corporations that profit from borderline slave labour for example (aka shoplifting) whereas most people see it as deplorable. But to protect my reputation I rarely admit to this opinion (meaning, I lie).

I don't personally shoplift because I don't need to but I don't see all theft and all lies as bad. That said, I do consider it "bad" to steal from someone who hasn't wronged you/hasn't been proven to have wronged others.

It's all very relative and personal and ironically I do agree with for the most part, but that's mainly because I don't like hearing people bitching about their menial jobs, mainly because it's boring though, not some moral shit. Which works out for me because most people do respect that.

interesting. i envy you for having always been that way, i've been agreeable and malleable my whole life. not that it hasn't had its uses but i would like to learn to be more assertive when i need to but it's gotten to the point that i don't even really know what i "want" in most situations.

i guess im still trying to figure out who i am, you're lucky to be able to see that, my self perception is cloudy as shit.

How old are you? Not that it matters too much, but I'm curious because I can relate to a certain degree, I'm 22 fwiw

i'm 25. if it matters, i think I've come a long way since 22. in some ways anyways, in others not so much.

Mother Mary comes to me

damn you candle ja

Hey guys, if u are lost, stressful, have no aim in life, then i recommend one huge lsd trip. It really does help alot. You learn alot about yourself and you will lose the mask you have put on yourself that you wear in your every day life.my english is nkt thr best sry. U can watch yt channel pshyedelicsubstanes, watch the video about that guy having his first lsd experience and his thoughts. For myself, lsd changed my life in a good way.

Wow you are just a fag, nothing more, nothing less please kys

Dont listen to these retards. I do the exact same thing and feel the exact same way. I keep to myself and never tell people about myself and my plans. Most people are shit and piss me off. I have a group of 10+ friends. I respect maybe 3-4 of them. The rest are typical brainwashed idiots who know nothing about anything but just repeat and follow the latest trend. If they told me that i cant hang out with them anymore i wouldnt care a single bit and would just go on about my life as i did till then. Im not gonna pretend to be someone im not and go against myself just to appeal to someone else.
Im in college, im well built, im fairly attractive, i got a sense of humour and can talk to people about anything and in 3-4 years, around the time i finish college my dad will leave his company to me and i will be rich and settled for life. I will always be able to make new friends, but if we dont click and i dont think they earn my respect, i will never value those people as friends.
If i see someone is a quality person i will always be there for them and help them in time of need. But 95% of people arent worth the trouble.

Always stay true to yourself and dont change for anyone. Good people will respect that. If you change for other how are they supposed to count on you and believe you a 100%.

fall in love with someone else, or if she doesn't care too much about religion then just ask her out. or just ask her out anyway, maybe if she rejects you it would help you move on

calm down faggot, she smiled at you and you went crazy about her...
Some Alpha will fuck her and then dump her, like other Alphas have done... better you be one of them in the future.

You have to read books. If you're looking to improve yourself as a person, mental gains are just as important as muscle gains.

I'm from nz and the majority american tourists who come here actually seem like pretty enjoyable people to be around. Though that may be because so much of america is so up their own arses that only the intelligent ones have even heard of new zealand.

That is autism actually. You are socially retarded, i hope you find you way out. I used to be in a similar situation (Not nearly as autistic) and now that ive gotten past it reading your shit just makes me cringe so hard.
Not to offend you or anything, but in the long run you are fucking yourself in the ass with this shit and youll suddendly realise there's noone around you. People are social animals, and whether you admit it or not you are going to be lonely. And that is the worst feeling in the world.

Yea but some people piss other people off. I cant just try to neglect the fact that someone is pissing me the fuck off.
Im not gonna put up with it not to hurt someones feelings.
Im always friendly to normal looking people and i will always be nice to them and all that. But if i notice they have shitty qualities and things i hate (im not talking one thing im talking a few big ones) then we got nothing to talk about.
People will always put themselves first. No matter what you believe. You will have maybe one or two people in your life who you can trust completly and who will pretty much never let you down. The rest will sell you out or fuck you over if they benefit from it greatly.
My father is 51 years old and he's been fucked over plenty of times. Not because he is gulible, but because sometimes he had no choice but to count on others and they always fucked him over. Its usually money and buisness stuff, but thats the most important thing later in life.
Bottom line is, people are not trustworthy and you will burn yourself in life if you consider everyone your friend.