Bald

Daily reminder that losing your hair doesn't end your life.

I battled with the fear of losing my hair for years. I've used just about every product, surgery or pill you can think of.

In the last year I've shaved it off and couldn't be happier. Instantly had family and friends comment how much better it looks than before.

Currently 29 boning a 20 y/o hottie.

Girls want confidence more than follicles.

Shitty attempt at coping suck my dick bald headed faggot

It amazes me how gutter trash goyim like you have such disgustingly inferior genes. You're fucking bald naturally, and here I am blasting 250 test 700 tren ace and 50 dbol while losing 0 hair.

Beautiful fucking genes right there.

I cringe every time I see some bald fuck trying to act confident (since that's all it is, an act) and make it a point to run my hand through my glorious beautiful hair, since I know they all fucking get butthurt at men with hair

The photoshop gives an idea what he would look like with a real shaved head, and it would look great.

I still feel shitty balding at 20 and am pretty sure I won't be getting any pussy for a long time.

would you rather be /bald/ or a /manlet/?

Yea maybe by ur delusional hairloss buddies standards. To actual people without garbage servant cuckold genes, it looks like shit.

Look at all the models in catalogues, and fitness models, and underwear models. Wow so many bald ones right? Nope, 0. Because it is disgusting and looks like shit. It's a sign of garbage genes

if this is anything what he'd look like, he'd look so much better it's crazy. im not balding by any means, but damn, you chose the worst piece of evidence to supplement your argument.

He looks like shit man.

The only two people who are good looking whilst bald are Jason Statham and Kelly Slater.

The Rock looks better bald.

Define manlet

Actually fuck it, manlet. Even if it's like 5'2

Black people don't count. They can easily look good bald, whereas whites can't.

LOL
His face goes from like the sexiest pussyslayer to walk the earth, to a far below average fuck

he literally looks 10 years older on the left and is no longer aesthetic.

how the fuck could you ever be ok with being bald? You are looked at as an inferior male. No women would chose a bald man over one with a full head of hair Good news is that in the near future baldness will be cured and cheers to whoever finds the cure, because he will be a very rich man.

Just the delusion of bald headed fucking pathetic inferior faggots.

Imagine the level of emotional distress and crying they have gone through to reach this level of delusion. LOL.

>Girls want confidence more than follicles
yeeeees

Baldlet here. It's not bad. In terms of female attention it's no different from when I had hair - never great but always best when I felt "on".

don't get hung up on what's outside.

Prolly b8 but...

>left looks like Vin diesel
> right looks like a roadie for a jpop band

Seriously this was the worst example pic you could have chosen.

Pic of yourself with timestamp

but the guy on the left clearly looks better.

You dont WANT to look like a pole smoker do you?

your post actually gave me hope.
i am gong to be that buff bald dude.

Losing your hair in your early 20's is dogshit and a legit sexual marketplace death sentence. That is unless you fancy involuntary celibacy until your 30's.

>"lol bro just shave it off and be statham"

Fucking bullshit, dudes like Jason Statham, Fredrik Ljungberg, Kelly Slater, Vin Diesel and The Rock are fucking one in a million. Most dudes end up looking like fucking Moby. Unless you have the skull and fWHR to pull it off you're DOOMED.

Thankfully I'm on Fin as of now and it seems to be doing it's job in thickening up, hopefully I'll be able to leave my depressing hat prison in a year.

To everyone in his late teens and early 20's losing his hair, get on Fin NOW.

Started losing hair at like 18, sucked dick. Am now 20 and it hasnt moved a bit. The top has thinned a tiny bit, but I have been actively working on that with a 1.5mm dermaroller+minox in addition to some supps. Too scared to hop on fin for fear of libido problems.

I look completely normal in pictures, and literally no one points out that my hair is a little thinner than normal. I'm still envious of the guys who have perfect hairlines and thick hair. Such is life, I still get pussy so what do I care?

Funny, I got major sides from Minox which is supposedly the safer alternative. Facial bloating, irritated scalp and straight up dizziness to the point where I'd almost faint in the gym.

But I've gotten none from Fin so far. Odd.

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

>worrying about being bald

It sucks, but it happens to the vast majority of us and you can't change it. Learn to accept reality. At a certain point you just go to a buzzcut. If you're buff and lean, then it won't be a big deal (might even make you look better).

Listening to men discuss baldness is like listening to women discuss their lips. Barely any man gives a shit, but women will have a heart attack if their lips are 1mm smaller.

The fact that going bald is a major turn-off for almost all women is one of the causes why men freak out over it.

There is much more to a person than their hair. Just get big and usually compensates fine.

Again, pointless to worry about. It happens if it happens.

Good thing my personality projects so well through Tinder then.

It's not like it's difficult to look good on Tinder (even bald). If you can't make yourself interesting in 3 sentences you are fucked anyway (unless you are god-tier).

bald zyzz looks way better than regular zyzz desu
but that might just be my personal opinion, i have always hated his faggy queer haircut

Fin?

Finasteride.

Started losing my head in HS.
Been shaving my head since I turned 20, now 26.

Definitely sucked when I was younger, fatter, weaker, more insecure. Probably didn't help me with younger wimminfolk(MILFs have always been eyeing though), but you got to roll with the punches.

You just gotta own it and work on the things that actually are within your control. Channel that frustration into something positive.

Looking back at it now, I don't think I would have gotten my shit in order if I hadn't gotten that curveball. In some way I'm grateful that it happened so early.

(There are worse things than being 6'3" and having rando, strange chicks commenting on my beard and comparing me to Vikings characters)

it's a major turn-off for some women, not "almost all". most bald men get laid just fine.

just look at heisenberg dude bald is BADASS

this guys right

Bald isn't a turn off, balding is.
The pathetic attempts many people make to hold on to what they're clearly losing is what mark them out as someone to avoid.

It's why biting the bullet and going for the buzz cut is essential.
It also helps if people have only ever known you as bald

>"Just shave it off bro."

he would look like a beta even with hair. plus he's not doing any of the things you need to do to look good bald, i.e. get a tan, get swole, grow a beard (or at least some stubble)

Where are all the bald models?

what's your point?

So while it doesn't matter if you go bald, you still have to do an assload of things to compensate for it? Ok.

>it doesn't matter if you go bald, you still have to do an assload of things to compensate for it? Ok.
nice strawman, faggot. nobody said it doesn't matter if you go bald, but if you do go bald there are certain styles that work better for bald guys.

So you're in essence having an identity and a look you may or may not be comfortable with forced upon you? Nice.

Is this a new meme? I've seen it in almost every thread for like the past 2 months.

that's true for everyone. you're born looking a certain way. the best strategy is to work with your strength/weaknesses to create a style that works for your face/body. you don't have to, but if you want to look as attractive as you can that's the most rational choice.

or you can do like moby, not give a shit and still somehow manage to date natalie portman for a while.

All I can say is that balding in your early 20's is a load of shit.

Just lol @going from being able to get girls in their late teens to early 20's easily, being complimented on a daily basis, getting an assload of validation via social media to being practically invisible in just 4 years. And no, this isn't just all in my head. The only ones who mire these days are saggy single moms.

Well, ok. Maybe you look terrible bald or something. Not all balding guys share your experience. My best advice is to spend your energy on those who're attracted to you and ignore the rest.

It's funny cuz u dont see me making threads about guys with hair being attractive. I know why u bald headed losers keep doing this, cuz u are insecure trying to justify not killing yourself

Still waiting on that time stamp, lad

A timestamp of what? My hair?

FIN OR DEATH
when will you baldlets learn