>roid for years in their late 30s to early 40s
>never admit to it
>give natural fitness advice even tho roids
>eventually stop taking roids for whatever reason
>get smaller
>fans start to notice
>blame their loss of gains to them trying to go vegan for a month

Pathetic

Hey main, dey did whatevea the fuuuck dey wanted to do! Nahwhamsaiyanbreh?

Actually going vegan can make you lose gains

They only people who can sustain vegan diets are women who don't go to the gym and numales

It's unsustainable for anyone with an active lifestyle

Good disclaimer imo. I don't think they admitted to roids because they probably don't want their side jobs finding out or family knowing.

they were big and joocey but now they look pathetic (compared to themself on gear)

i want to hop on gear but im afraid i will see the same thing happening to me

One of the big reasons I've stuck to natty through 6 years

Do I really want to be "that" big? Do I want to depend on a substance to keep me there for life?

Not really and no, once you reach your natty limit you're already considered really big and strong and all you have to do is eat decently

>once thought the Hodge Twins were funny and chill dudes

>then they chose to be vegan (for awhile)

What's the difference between being there for a few years and not being there ever?

Bullshit I've had my best athletic performance while vegan. Best stamina and even power. Meat eater now

>side jobs
kek, they make like ~15k a month from youtube. check their channels out on social blade.

People realize you were a fraud and never look at you the same way again

Like a girl who suddenly stops spending 1 hour a day on her makeup

You were probably some 5'7 150lbs faggot.
A real, 200+ lbs man with a lot of muscle simply cannot make gains on the vegan diet

i would kill to look like that. They look fantastic, i don't follow these guys so idk if this is them on/off roids (assuming they roided)

also in response to this shit thread, stop looking for reasons to hate these guys or steroids. Just do u senpai

6 ft, 175 at the time..190 now
You stay leaner but it's cleaner fuel and you don't look like a milk and chix bloated pile of shit

Do you live for other people or yourself?

Do you really think you're so important anyone will pay delicate attention to your physique over the years?

So why aren't u a vegan anymore?

Maybe they thought "what if this youtube shit doesn't last forever?" Not many people are gonna admit to illegal substances. I think it was elliot hulse who said that some roiders don't even tell their best friends that shit.

And it's just good image to never admit to drug use.

Because I enjoy eating meat too much and I fucking love eggs and whole milk. It's not the top tier diet

>vegan
>black

they did it for the meme

>taking advice from apes

>t.u.
disgusting

>tfw Dad, who has always unironically and openly disliked niggers, loves watching the Hodge twins on youtube

It's pretty fucking funny to see.

No memes but what do you guys mean when you say nigger. Ive been on Veeky Forums for years and still cant figure out if everyones racist or an i just sensitive

what is the M tattoo on the chest from.
it familiar

It's a bit of both, depending on who you're talking to. I generally think most people here are not actually full on racists, but spouting racial epithets behind the wall of anonymity is just funny. I don't hate niggers, but my dad dislikes them.

like Nate Diaz?

I've always thought of it in the chris rock way: I love black people, but boy I hate niggers. To me the distinction is similar to white people and white trash. Dumb, lazy, drug/alcohol addicted, jailbird pieces of shit are in every racial group, and well, fuck those people.

Casual detected

As someone who works out for the health benefits and because I work a largely sedentary job, I don't think there is a point in taking roids unless you want to compete in bodybuilding.

I look at my father, who was in the military as a career (european country), he worked out all his life doing the same routine with some cardio, he's 62 years old but you can see that he's very strong. Not huge and bloated just looks hard as fuck from continuous exercise over 20+ years, that's my goal.

Yes and no. You can still get the same nutritional benefits from eating vegan, one of the reason why people lose weight from it is because it's such a bother to hit macros and catch up on calories while eating vegan. And many more reasons.

>negro vegeta

Potato chips
Oreos
Peanut butter
All vegan

shut the fuck up u dumb chink

And the difference between gays and faggots

Lose weight I meant it as lean mass, but ya it's easy to get fat for sure
Say that to my face outside of Veeky Forums and see what happens bruhhh

are you going to inject me with roids then?

Regardless if roiding or not, they rarely ever give fitness advice anymore, but understandably, they probably already covered everything in their hundreds of vids. They are fully dedicated to peddling their supps now, but hey, family to feed and youtube money got probably short, with their moving back to Virginia and buying their own private gym.

>Actually going vegan can make you lose gains

Stopped reading there. Going vegan is pretty much the best thing you could to your body. All of the nutrients you need for muscle growth are found in a ton of vegetables and fruit. The only thing meat really contains is vitamin B12 and B6, both of which can be found in a few vegetables as well. Fact of the matter is, you don't really need meat in order to survive or grow your muscles.

I bet you're fun at parties.

>vegetables and fruit have enough protons
Uhhuh, why dont you enlighten us how much and what type of your fine vegetables and fruit would one have to eat to make gainz. Lets say 150g-200g of protons daily. Ill wait.

Broccoli. That's just one vegetable, also protein isn't everything if you want to actually grow out your muscles.

Why? Because I know more about nutrition than you do?

>Going vegan is pretty much the best thing you could to your body

>I like to have my arteries clogged up and having an increased risk of cancer

Suit yourself I guess.

How much broccoli?

You're taking this too seriously.

FOR THE LAST TIME RICHARD GET THE FUCK OFF Veeky Forums. Go back to YouTube if you want to shill

>broccoli
>3g protein/100g
>150g protein worth = 5kg of raw broccoli

ok

That you actually said broccoli as a valid source of protein tells me all about your "knowledge" on the subject.
You have to eat an unreasonable amount of the green bastards to even come near 200 grams of chicken.

Like this user pointed out

As if cancer isn't mostly dependent on genes, and a multitude of other factors. Do you really think what would save someone from clogged arteries is whether they eat only vegetables instead of a diet where meat is a facet?

Show me the studies to back your claims, veganman, and I'll concede

2 hours and the never replied
Btfo

Proof of steroid use?

They have roid delts and shoulder acne

If it was so good why are you eating meat again?

I'm the poster you responded to and I never said anything about meat

Good luck cutting out all dairy and eggs and still making gains tho

Vegetarians live longer than vegans :^)

>Irony: The post

they were big, dry and veiny and pushed a lot of weight like it's nothing and now they look like shit and their lifts went down a lot

before
>2pl8 on incline for 18 reps easy
now
>2pl8 on incline for 5 reps BARELY

Correct. Good post.

This is the fate of every fitness YouTube except Scooby, hate to say it.

Diaz bros go kind of vegan while cutting weight and that's it.
You could call them vegetarian but not vegan.

Thats bullshit, but cutting on vegan diet is hell. You never get the protein you need and stay at 1500 cals

Any recent image or video of them being smaller ?

i agree

do they still do IF?

That's not a piss test, it's not a confession. Those are assumptions. They been lifting for years. It doesn't take roids to get that big over a span of 10+ years.

I hate people with this kind of mentality.

>It doesn't take roids to get that big over a span of 10+ years
of course it doesn't but it does to lose almost everything in like a month

Wasted trips since Nate Diaz looks like shit

still great to choke out manlets, though.

Hiit can drop muscle mass fast. So can intermittent fasting to a 4 hour eating window and 20 hour starve gap. And vegetable only diet can run your health. It's believable they got that big in the time they been lifting for, to lose it is very easy.