/fraud/

/fraud/

Standard Edition

Previous:

Inb4 trap shit

inb4 the same instagram whores i see in every thread are posted

popped 30mg dbol, 200mg caffeine and a handful of dmaa pills of unknown dosage and finished a 2,5 hour fullbody workout totaling over 1000 reps

felt like i was on meth and couldn't stop

here, variety just for you

sounds about right

wow thanks

lana rain

>is there a limit to how long i can take it?
Not that I am aware of. Studies have been done for years at a time.
>also 25mg ed is best correct?
I would say that is the minimum. I've taken up to 100mg/day for a week once just to see what would happen. I need to get bloods at the various doses.
>don't think I haven't noticed like half your pics come from my posts
Lmao. I can neither confirm nor deny the accuracy of this statement.
So post your own pics faggot! It is an IMAGE forum ffs...
DMAA makes time fly for me when working out. I've been working out late at night so I haven't been using it lately so i wont have trouble sleeping. kinda miss it.

maybe ill take closer to 40 or 50

i wanna be tall as heck

high test?

high test?

Fuck off to your containment thread.

AM I DOINGIT RIGHT??

don't actually believe the mk677 shill meme that you'll get taller from it

That gif would be great if she wasn't fat.

Drop test
5g deca

I take 50 usually.
GO BACK TO YOUR FAT GIRL THREAD HEATHENS!
OK I'm gonna science you real quick like.
Growth plates open + extra growth hormone = more skeletal growth aka taller

Stop posting here you disgusting fucking scammer

Makes me sick

Can sort of relate.
>ADULT Adhd
>200 pills of dexoamphetamine monthly
>pop 2 to study
>Masturbate furiously for the next 6 hours

Gains amirite

>.png
my third world net cant handle this faggotry

I like women soft not shredded. The fit girl meme is silly.

>I mean, look at masT. His gf is like -3/10 in comparison to him, but he loves her ass injecting capabilities. Can't just be looks
Lmao, she just can't let it go. Just accept the fact she's way better looking than you in any way possible. Beside that, you're a fucking whore, are you even kidding or is this real? Because this is going beyond the level of delusional I am used to over here.

>OK I'm gonna science you real quick like.
>Growth plates open + extra growth hormone = more skeletal growth aka taller
wow you guys sure are geniuses here

Have many people actually recorded height progression while on mk677? Looking at getting some in AUS but very expensive locally

I know man she really just does not get it. Possibly the aspd, possibly just all that estrogen ruining the thinking capacity

How is mast doing. You on blast yet?

How do you even get gear in Aus?

I need some clen....

Or dnp..

Actually would prefer dnp but idk where to get.

Do you have to go deep Web for this sort of thing?

/r/sst, know a guy, or hope a deepweb thing will get through customs

Well I don't know anybody, and I can't afford a criminal record if it gets caught by customs so.... I'm kinda fucked huh.

>When senpai doesn't notice you

I know right. I even start to feel sorry for her. But if she wanna start again, I have no problem with that. I have enough leverage.

Fine and you buddy? Currently at work. No I am on low test and mast still. Blast will happen probably mid or end December. What are you on?

>wow you guys sure are geniuses here
Yer Gerd damn right!
In other news, OUT SCIENCE ME FAGGOT. OHHHHHH BUT YOU CAN'T.
I hear you can get it for $35+shipping per gram to straya.
You are the best masT lol.

Doing fucking great myself. Babbys first cycle of 250mg e3d is finally kicking in to the point where I can feel it. Destroying shit at the gym, packing in at least 2x the volume as normal just cause I have the energy and drive to.

Can't wait for your next blast man. I wanna see you get fucking bigger. Be bigger than I will ever be, so I have something to aspire towards my friend

My cousin gave me years worth of steroids and ancillaries because ges getting locked up
Tfw fat bit might YOLO it and hop on
FL didn't die I suppose

So what is NPP/Deca good for?

I hear broscience about it helping joints (actual science says upticked collagen production but who knows how well that plays out in vivo). But what else? Does it give you good mass? Strength?

Can someone throw an off the cuff pros/cons list at me? I want something to add to my next blast besides test, and I don't like tren. Are deca sides just as bad?

Thank

Post pics of what you got and I will tell you what to put in your butt.

I know what to put in that butt

>250
>600
Wow guys, that's a lot.

How do I make my body naturally produce tren?

don't be a pussy

First blast came today, test doesn't have any labels on it. Have I been goofed?

I was really skeptical of DNP because of those deaths but having read up on those deaths in the UK recently they were all from uniformed young whelps who took 2-3X a very strong dosage because they foolishly wanted results faster.

Almost ready to find a source, just really need to know what I was getting myself into.

FUCKING KYS RETARD

dont take to much and die or let your mom leave you in the car with the widows up

Fun fact. I've never fucked a girl in the ass. Tight wet pussy clamping down on my cock is like 11/10. Can't imagine where poop comes from being better.
Listen Mr I have a million pics of the taco bell dog I post constantly. I don't wanna hear it.
>Aerodynamics of a cow.jpg
Never change Internet. I love you.

Whatever nigga.

stop being a faggot and fuck a girl in the ass to know what it really is like to have something clamp down on your cock... Faggot.

>I've never fucked a girl in the ass.

It's ok. Think about taking a condom that's been lubed up as fuck and slowly putting your dick in the outside portion that sucks on to your shaft, then pulling it back out. The kind of sensation of having something pull on your dick rather than just sticking it in somewhere warm and joocy.

That's anal.

Anal is fun only cause of the naughtiness of it. Kinda higher temp, different texture, cant go rough, overall not my favorite hole. Prefer it to bjs but vaginal is best.

Now chime in on this please

Gf when?

He doesn't even have a job.

Whoa man, just, cold chill.

what do you guys think about just using clomid to increase t?

Just hit em with this chief

How do I make friends that aren't retards?

I feel like my social circle is shit, and it's partially my fault cause I fucked some.shit up as far as life direction but Im getting that back on track. But I feel like the people Im surrounded with are losers. And I don't mean to be an asshole, but it's true. They arent doing shit, and progressively are getting worse and worse behaviorally, generally not a 'positive vibe bro' coming from them. I have a few people (very few) I know I can trust and are good friends for life barring 360 changes in personality but in general my circle is shit and it's dragging me down.

What should I do?

Idk dude but I think it has something to do with lifting 6 days a week and eating healthy. Seems to be working for me.

drop them. Make new friends. Simple. Dont surround urself with losers bc itll reflect on you

It's ok Im procrastinating too. Savings wont run out for another month. Kinda stupid but dammit I swear I cant help it I take everything to the very last second.

Flatter chest than estp LMAO

>posting pizza Hut dog
>pizza Hut and taco bell are the same company
>food lifts confirmed for taco bell/pizza Hut shill
I knew it all along...
Like dude pussy is so good. I just don't even see the need?
>The kind of sensation of having something pull on your dick rather than just sticking it in somewhere warm and joocy.
But like when a girl is cumming and you are still fucking her and that shit is tight as fuck it pulls more than that? Also I guess you can't go haam really?
>Anal is fun only cause of the naughtiness of it.
Ya I don't really care about that I guess? I like to tie girls up and choke them and stuff and be pretty dominant but in the heat of the moment I just never think "ya I gotta put it in her ass"
>Now chime in on this please
I actually started to write you a response but I'm not convinced of my results yet. I like deca and I do feel like it helps my joints a lot. I don't have joint problems per say but deca makes everything feel better and especially when you are running tren and gaining strength fast.
Problem is that I am very convinced that deca causes deep cystic acne in me and I don't know why but it's not cool and I don't want to look like that.
Join the military. Seriously.

I don't know, that tuna salad's still looking good.

Dubs and FL avoids wizardry

Id like to but it doesn't seem that simple. I really only meet people from work and community college (I told you I fucked up my life direction) and that's partly the reason theyre not great. Kitchen/Restaurant workers can be fun but gererally arent the most reliable/positive/Upstanding Citizens™, same with those i meet at CC, though theyre iin general at least more positive and less cynical and shit. That and general geographical location may not be the best, is kinda a small town.

If you had to more or less slowly rebuild your circle/find a better one, what would you do? Should I just some clubs or something?

What was the craziest blast you ever done m8

Should compromise and aim for for FIRSTKISS2017

>tfw 22 year old virgin steroidcel

>Military
Ive actually been thinking about this.

What it boils down to is Id like to BnC for at least two years while Im under 25 to see if it has a decent virilization effect on me. How impossible would it be to do that in the military? I guess boot camp Id have to pct, but afterwards?

40mg Testosterone Base ED
40mg Boldenone Base ED
40mg Nandrolone Base ED
40mg Trenbolone Base ED
1mg Methyltren ED

2800mg Boldenone Undecyclenate weekly
1050mg Trenbolone Acetate weekly
2100mg Trenbolone Enanthate weekly

You could be 23 think about that

What the fuck
No way

Pics?

Sides are very harsh I believe. Also estrogen is very important. You want some estrogen. Don't block it all.
Once you get out of basic you can do whatever kinda. Probably wouldn't pick a job on a submarine or something where your personal space is extremely limited.
Get confidence.

Didn't reach peak blood concentrations on that run, did a small frontload and pinned for a week or two before I had to go off unexpectedly. I did reach peak concentration of a similar blend that included NPP and Deca around that time I went from a 455x1 dead to 565x2 in ~5 weeks, but all that nandrolone started giving me compartment syndrome.

Not worth it.

Holy shit. These people exist?

Is there a place on the internet where I can ask people about their experience and also be upfront about aas use to them so I can get some insider opinion?

Maybe brick when he gets on but I get the feeling he talks a lot of shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah

>Is there a place on the internet where I can ask people about their experience and also be upfront about aas use to them so I can get some insider opinion?
Of course breh. I usually go here for that kind of stuff. Lots of trolls so you gotta be smart and filter out the bullshit but there is plenty of valid information.

Alternatively gh15 and bb.com is probably good. I just identify relevant information I pick up here and read medical studies for the most part. Roids are just a hobby/quality of life thing for me.

No I mean specifically about the military kek

Dude that's my fucking girlfriend.

Been doing tren for over a year
Just got my first tren cough

FUCK idk how people who get that every time cope

Jelly

You got proof?

I'm not going to link you my fucking girlfriend you weirdo. Where did you get that pic?

Mmmm not that I am aware of. Lots of guys use though. I've talked to a lot of guys that were deployed in Iraq or whatever and did dbol only cycles lol. Never talked to anyone who was deployed that did injectables but I don't see why not. If you are in a job that doesn't really get deployed and you are in the states and keep your mouth shut it's easy to run whatever.
Funny you mention Azusa. Looks like Jerry started a thread on pol. >Dude that's my fucking girlfriend.
Cool, tell her if she ever wants to be ballin out of control and doing cool Capitalist shit to get at me.

You're fucking creepy

=(

She's got small tits

That's okay/good.

>better looking

nah

>wanting child-like features

Well it is /fraud/. We've already got two confirmed pedophiles.

Small perky breasts aren't childlike. Especially if they're lactating, heretic.

Probably her Insta. Aren't you aware by now attention whoring is the female currency?

Cuck

Look I really don't understand specific love for a flat chest.

I don't like obvious bolt ons but damn do I love fat tits

I'm in aus and order clen online with no problems. The rest of my gear i get through knowing people.

I didn't say flat?

What the fuck? Flat tits? Why? You want geriatric tits?

Aaand I accidentally have a boyfriend now

I don't believe you AT ALL. I've been posting that pic for years and suddenly it's your girlfriend? Please.
Tits are cool I guess but they are more or less hand holds in certain positions. Basically if it's at least a B we are solid. Only been with one girl that was an A and holy fuck that shit was an A. Like I have bigger titties no lie. We only fucked a handful of times and she would never let me mess with her tits at all. Shit was weird.
Cmon man its a blue board... reported