Overbite here

Overbite here

Should I get the surgery? Will insurance cover it in the US

pls respond

I don't even care she has no chin and an overbite, I'd nut in this british bitch constantly

There is one video of her being "lovingly fucked" or something on that line where shes kissing and holding onto the male star as if they were a couple.

I can never find it again, it gets me fucking diamond hard.

Who is this fine creature?

WHO IS IT

Tigerr Benson. Jesus, if you're using Chrome, all you have to do is right click on the photo and then click "Search Image on Google" and voila.

Underbite here
Does it matter much? I've never cared alot

Which is more aesthetic, under or overbite?

Neither. But if you are male I'd rather have under vs over.

If you underbite at least you have a jawline.

Over bites tend to result from something called cheerleaders jaw. I forget the actual name for it

Yeah I suppose you're right.
They tried to fix it with braces so now it's almost level

Too bad you cant get braces for autism

an underbite is posh. an overbite is low test mouthbreather.

Well I'm on mobile so no, I'm not using chrome faggot.

No it won't. Unless it is threatening your health, it will probably be categorized as cosmetic dental.

And without pictures we can't say. However know that most women won't notice unless it is painfully obvious (like cartoon bad). Or if it is the source of your shit tier confidence.

looked it up

idiopathic condylar resorption i.e. cheerleaders disease, call so because its seen most often in cheerleaders who sustain "traumatic jaw injuries" presumable from *ahem* "falling".

mate has it, give him shit about how he represses all the blowjobs he gave in highschool

looked her up

all i get are wierd milf bdsm videos

NOT FIT RELATED NOW FUCK OFF

Former overbite here. I got mine done over 10 years ago. Im so glad I got it done. Recovery sucked, 6 weeks no chewing. I got mine done for free, through the military. Thanks tax payers.

This
That does sound hot

What's worse: having a moderate overbite, or having a moderate underbite?

I have the latter.

Read the thread
>
>

I agree with these guys. Atleast having an underbite wont hide your jawline like overbite does. Also moderate underbite can make you look like a tough guy

Wait you can get your jawline adjusted for free with Tricare?

I had a massive overbite as a kid and had to wear one of those around-the-head retractors. I'm fine now and even got my braces off before going to highschool.

I was enlisted at the time. The doctor on my base refered me to a nearby Air Force Base, which was Travis. It was a cosmetic thing but the doctor at Travis told me if it affects my chewing I would be eligible for the surgery. So, I said it affects my chewing. Tricare wasn't involved.

I swear brehs... a slight underbite in a girl sets me off, i dunno if it makes the face looks more delicate or what, but slight underbite + full lips puts my libido into fucking overdrive.

Most people have a natural slight overbite. If your incisors and your bottom-front teeth touch tips when you close your jaw then something's wrong.

It's not an overbite if it's a normal bite. The lower teeth should rest just behind the front teeth in a normal bite. If your bottom jaw is closed and your front teeth are showing, that's a serious overbite.

fite me !!1!