Exercises to get round childbearing hips?

Exercises to get round childbearing hips?

>tfw square hips
>tfw shaped like a violin
>tfw literally deformed

Pic not me but related

>Exercises to alter hip bone structure.
Okay

You can't change your bone structure.

stop eating ice cream everyday

I don't understand the problem, violin shaped hips are hot

In what way are they hot, they look like a man's hips, women's hips are meant to be round and curved.

I think that comes down to bone structure baby girl. Impossible to change. Maybe just work on increasing muscle in your ass and quads/hammys to get that hourglass look.

Who are you.

just googled it, i thought violin was like coke shaped bottle hips, now i'm confused

Lose weight while doing butt work if you've got fat arms/big upper bod like pic related.

Wear underwear that fit and don't squash your hips like pic related.

Wish I could show you ex she literally went from a 8.5 to a 4 after we were done bc she happened to gain like 20 lbs and all of it was in arms/shoulders I mean christ.

>Bullet dodged.
>Still fucking sad she was a genius & sweethear.

Also ps op it could be worse you could have like anti-hips no butt and literally man shape

just a dude man

or could be huge deformed hips like this

An American dude? How old are you.

Lmao thats just a girl. That looks like a girl. Not the least bit deformed or weird looking. Would fuck very hard and cum in.

It just looks off to me for some reason

Not that user but looks like a MTF to me.

Eh. Still...

B-bats is a man? If so, please tell me how to grow my hips like that.
>t. trap

She is clearly a grill

Work on your hip muscles,focus on the tensor fasciae latae. Lying side hip abductions are your friends. Use ankle weights if they start to seem to easy. Don't get me wrong there are other exercises, try shit out. It's not something that's gonna happen in a month. But remember - that will be two fucking rockhard muscles forming your smooth hip, so don't expect it to look smooth, it's not blubber
Don't ignore the rest of your body like a tard though, lift goddamn it. Oh and if you look like that pic cut, that muffintop has to go asap.