/skills/ general

So, Veeky Forums, what makes you so special?
Aesthetics and strengths aside, what are some other skills you have?

Personally, I used to be able to do handstands and splits, and people have always been miring that far more than my 3pl8 squat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have an uncanny ability to be the first or second reply to a stupid fucking thread.

i'm 4'9"

I grow the best weed on the east coast

Goddamn

I fight

How long does it take to be able to do a split?
What did you do?

just keep trying every day and you'll eventually do it

>I used to be able to do handstands and splits
>used to

I can do a mean handstand. I don't use a wall or anything. I can only hold my balance for like 5 seconds tho ;_;

I gotchu. been doing this since I was a kid

I'ma decent cook. For some reason people are still impressed by flipping pancakes etc

five at slash slash at gee three

>eventually
Are we talking about just a few months or over an year? Honestly have no idea how flexibility works

If you were athletic/have stretched before: 6 months.

Otherwise: year or more (possibly never)

holy shit that's awesome

Autism makes me special in a bad way

I'm 5'7'', don't even think it's a bad quality. It's become a part of my character and I actually like it. Of course women will probably find it a turn off but I don't even give a shit about banging random chicks desu.

5'6''*

I have literally no fucking idea how tall or short any of you are.

I have the ability to use the metric system.

I never got my wisdom teeth.

i was able to do it in a matter of 3 months, but then again i'm a pretty flexible/double-jointed person. (was never athletic)
you just have to keep lowering your splits to be closer to the ground each time, hold for 20 seconds or more; i always aimed for 30. don't forget to switch up legs, i found that my left leg up and my right leg down was harder than the other way around. i only did this every time i went to work out, which was every other day, so that was roughly 3 or 4 times a week.

i was able to do the front splits too, same method, but i used a wall and dumbbells. (used my back against wall to keep back straight while doing splits. on the floor, had my back to keep it straight and bum to the wall, but added dumbbells to each of my legs to weigh them down and further my splits.)

after i was able to do a full side splits, i added some height to my front leg to extend my splits further by propping my heel on my shoes or stacking a couple of mats.

went out of gym for 6 months due to being kicked out, in between jobs/searching, finding an apartment, and i tried doing the splits again and i was still able to. couldn't do my front splits anymore though.

I also use the metric system but I translated it to feet and inches so 'murifats would understand.

>I have the ability to use google.

Used to do martial arts since I was like 10 years old, so it came pretty naturally with the training of high kicks.
Trying to get back to a proper split now, really all it takes is dedicated stretching atleast once a day. Could take anything from 4-12 weeks I'd say

That's great work. I'm used to be a gymnast and diver and now I coach part time for both. Ive come across a lot of newcomers and that's fast as fuck for non athlete. Impressive.

I still have my splits, can hold a handstand minute or more, standing flips every direction (back, front, inward, gainer, side semi), but all I do is lift now.

Months* not weeks kek

ring handstand push ups without faggot twirling my legs around the strap. ring shrugs, dips, all kinds of ring shit.

Math.

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

That's not how blueboards work tho... It's Veeky Forums and everyone knows Cheekie. Stop posting when you don't know shit newfag.

>newfag
>everyone knows cheekie

I am a god of banter.

thanks. yeah, it's a weird skill, but it's been a lot of fun to do, and I can do it instead of cardio if I'm working on higher numbers. much more fun than walking IMO

Hey Cheekie. I made this.